Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it 🐢 🐢 🐢♥♥♥
PS: i have read many people who are getting confused with a certain word, I forgot to add the note in the chapter so here goes... this word (글인) means "writing" or "written by", I have seen that many confused this word with "writer", this is the word for writer (작가).

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lmao Hoaquin was a part of White but when separated, he was just a mere regular
He used different spell not same with hoaqin, so different case.

Due to the inherently unstable nature of her powers, Aria alongside Lo Po Bia Yorayo and the Unnamed Three Mouthed Giant were bound to someone possessing a "Special Body" with an Incomplete Spell of Immortality that allowed him to absorb them into himself when they die and after a period of time, revive them again by expelling them from his body. This ability essentially granted Aria a level of immortality as this allowed her to revive repeatedly even if she should be killed in battle or "expire".[5]

Giskar bled to death.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

every scripture climbed.
The problem is artificial being on HF can bleed, but they cannot go out from HF.

*And seems like the artificial being on HF cannot goes old, I mean stuck on some age.

*edit

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s said that PB’s never leave the Ark! And the only time we have seen them leave is when Gustang commands them! Tiara declined being a princess b/c she couldn’t become one, Zahard’s blood probably would have had an adverse effect on her being!

Tiara being able to rewrite herself vs Yuri is absolute genius by SIU!!! MASTERCLASS
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I originally thought Richie went back to Gustang’s shinsu reserve but now I think he(the ink) went back to the Pen! Good chance it’s not Bam that restarted Dumas’ heart but instead it’s the Pen that created him!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Zahard must have known the secret of the PB scripture family, thus why he sent for the LPBs!!! No human has been effective against Tiara! Back at the hotel SM was able to wrap her up and now here we see Goruro’s six-legged lizards being effective as well!!!

Neither JH nor Yuri were aware of the secret. Any other family would have suffered great casualties vs the PBs!

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Born from scripture can be mean born as baby when gustang make the scripture, dumas can become climber to become high ranker, tell me a case that some artificial being that can become climber?

If artificial being can become climber, workshop will make experiment for that artificial being to become climber.
When did I say she can't climb? I am just saying she isn't real.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
She is real being tho, why do you think she isn't real?
The way I see it, people born from scriptures are given a mission. The reason I think she is illusional because she will disappear without needing to be killed when she fulfills her mission.
There was no need for Richie to disappear just because he fulfilled his mission given that PBs were in a war. He could have been an asset especially against Khun who is quick witted if remained paired with Dumas. Also Micheal did say all of them will get killed eventually meaning there is no significance of their life except for fulfilling the mission they were born for.

Man idk about others but everything seems false at a glance. False king, false members, false MC, false history of the tower, maybe false tower, or even false SIU. I highly doubt whether the tower really exist or is it just Rachel dreaming or is SIU really kidnapped since we have a chapter seeing yama take a W

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It’s said that PB’s never leave the Ark! And the only time we have seen them leave is when Gustang commands them! Tiara declined being a princess b/c she couldn’t become one, Zahard’s blood probably would have had an adverse effect on her being!
So why tiara known as psycho/lunatic by AA and yuri? And dumas known as powerhorse on PB family that robadon got reputation like that too, dumas ranking dropped, khel hellam archnemesis, or wiwi, ju, and tump know some of characteristic of dumas, and kirin known as yuri said something like "he never leave the mothership as long as she is on the tower" but she doesn't mention the same when she first meets tiara?

If they never leave from the PB mothership as soon as they are born, how yuri or AA know them? Who tell them about that to yuri or AA?

The way I see it, people born from scriptures are given a mission. The reason I think she is illusional because she will disappear without needing to be killed when she fulfills her mission.
There was no need for Richie to disappear just because he fulfilled his mission given that PBs were in a war. He could have been an asset especially against Khun who is quick witted if remained paired with Dumas. Also Micheal did say all of them will get killed eventually meaning there is no significance of their life except for fulfilling the mission they were born for.
So yuri, baam, and other people who see dumas, tiara, and richie is schizo?

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im free today guys
Please drop some nonsense
I can hardly debunk..

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I feel like im going to be ultimately disappointed when the mystery of the Red Light District is fully revealed. This tower is filled with atrocities, i cant imagine whatever taking place there being worse than some of the things we have seen so far.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So why tiara known as psycho/lunatic by AA and yuri? And dumas known as powerhorse on PB family that robadon got reputation like that too, dumas ranking dropped, khel hellam archnemesis, or wiwi, ju, and tump know some of characteristic of dumas, and kirin known as yuri said something like "he never leave the mothership as long as she is on the tower" but she doesn't mention the same when she first meets tiara?

If they never leave from the PB mothership as soon as they are born, how yuri or AA know them? Who tell them about that to yuri or AA?
Lol she had 1 incident and there are no accounts of her before that incident or after! And we have no idea what the incident was or if she was commanded by Gustang

I guess artificial beings do climb the tower… I forgot about Ghost! Ghost was/is already a HR when it started climbing!

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Goddess tiara fucking based.

Bigrong49

Reaction score
Country
United States
There's no specific reason for us to think an artificial being can't become a regular and subsequently a ranker. At this point where I'm at on this is that gustang seemingly creating life like this simply highlights the extent to which family heads are godlike existences within the tower.
Iirc all towerborn are sort of like AI, so if gustang were to die would these beings from scripture cease to exist as well?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lol she had 1 incident and there are no accounts of her before that incident or after! And we have no idea what the incident was or if she was commanded by Gustang
You didn't answer my question why bother reply hufff, khun that non ranker know about her that she is lunatic is more than meet the eyes that tiara is active do lunatic things so everyone who know her call her that, robadon, yuri, and AA.

I guess artificial beings do climb the tower… I forgot about Ghost! Ghost was/is already a HR when it started climbing!
I'm not sure ghost an artificial being, as he can goes wherever he wants, baam tell he got human eyes.

Artificial being as on this manhwa shows always bound to place and can't go anywhere, even their memory own by other.

Iirc all towerborn are sort of like AI, so if gustang were to die would these beings from scripture cease to exist as well?
If towerborn is artificial being, they cannot goes out from tower in my conclusion, baam is towerborn and can goes out tower, so they are more close to become human than artificial being, traum used human (towerborn) to become beastkin, so he can control human (beastkin), traum didn't used artificial being or request artificial being to become beastkin, that is my conclusion.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
You didn't answer my question why bother reply hufff, khun that non ranker know about her that she is lunatic is more than meet the eyes that tiara is active do lunatic things so everyone who know her call her that, robadon, yuri, and AA.
All based off 1 incident lol. She was not allowed off the arc until now

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
All based off 1 incident lol. She was not allowed off the arc until now
Enryu didn't called lunatic after 1 incident that he killing many people on Floor 43, and destroyed whole floor, what he does in there is crazy, to destroyed a whole floor that many people in live there and kill the admin so that place become hard to live by normal people.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Enryu didn't called lunatic after 1 incident that he killing many people on Floor 43, and destroyed whole floor, what he does in there is crazy, to destroyed a whole floor that many people in live there and kill the admin so that place become hard to live by normal people.
Wtf does Enryu have to do with this?!?!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wtf does Enryu have to do with this?!?!
That's for example does enryu called lunatic like tiara, because he destroyed whole floor make it unhabitable, kill many people on there, but he didn't called lunatic after that one accident, if tiara called lunatic just because one accident, how much crazy she did to called lunatic that enryu didn't called lunatic after that one accident.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's for example does enryu called lunatic like tiara, because he destroyed whole floor make it unhabitable, kill many people on there, but he didn't called lunatic after that one accident, if tiara called lunatic just because one accident, how much crazy she did to called lunatic that enryu didn't called lunatic after that one accident.
Only FUG, FHs, and a few know about the Enryu incident lol!!! Zahard killed everyone that fled the floor and Enryu killed the rest! Most of the tower have no clue about the prophecy! (Discard what I said here)

We have no idea what Tiara did!

Last edited: