Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
When elaine's case the pocket is existence already there long enough, the case when GW first comes to tower til pocket existence we don't know when, even we only know that eduan is much older than hon maybe only based when their told each other age when they are on 1st floor, yeah is flaw for current event but for me is justified, the tower that isn't looks like earth that have a sun or moon to count times consistence rise or set all around and all of people on earth can see that no different.

For example traum that can make the area around him on nest become like night time, that different from where sophia is but they are on same area is already make time is confusing, or FoD floor that we don't know based on what they detemined time in there.
Workshop already exist inside the tower before arrival of 13 GW. Even if it is not a pocket, they can make other device that measure time, it might originate outside the tower just like most of weapons. Considering that they cannot climb further without 13 GW, they should have met at early floors, they must have presence on the 1st floor too.

Of course that is if the blogpost still correct.

The administrators are also aware of the passage of time as they are the one who regulate day and night (if any) on their floor. I guess they can just ask Headon how much time has passed since their arrival.

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Workshop already exist inside the tower before arrival of 13 GW. Even if it is not a pocket, they can make other device that measure time, it might originate outside the tower just like most of weapons. Considering that they cannot climb further without 13 GW, they should have met at early floors, they must have presence on the 1st floor too.

Of course that is if the blogpost still correct.

The administrators are also aware of the passage of time as they are the one who regulate day and night (if any) on their floor. I guess they can just ask Headon how much time has passed since their arrival.
Yeah workshop already in there but 1st floor cannot be access with casual way like any other floor (if they are ranker that can access any floor and have special navigator with them they may access it, but the system regular test didn't even exist when the GW come in to tower.), because that floor is only entry for irregular, but there is a chance that headon who brings the master of workshop to GW, so yeah it can be but there is no tell or tale about it so I'm still unsure about it, and I don't think headon or admin care enough about passage of time, as we can see traum didn't get interfere when he change his area to night time, and there are a place that always consistent in the dark because of that there is a lighthouse device that can become source of light.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yeah workshop already in there but 1st floor cannot be access with casual way like any other floor (if they are ranker that can access any floor and have special navigator with them they may access it, but the system regular test didn't even exist when the GW come in to tower.), because that floor is only entry for irregular, but there is a chance that headon who brings the master of workshop to GW, so yeah it can be but there is no tell or tale about it so I'm still unsure about it, and I don't think headon or admin care enough about passage of time, as we can see traum didn't get interfere when he change his area to night time, and there are a place that always consistent in the dark because of that there is a lighthouse device that can become source of light.
I just read that the workshop's presence start from 2nd floor. It doesn't matter though as irregular only spend short amount of time at 1st floor. Once the 13 GW pass the 1st floor, they should be able to meet the workshop, probably at outer or middle part of the 2nd floor (as inner part is for test).

Anyway, Traum didn't change the time to night, he just turn the light off so it appear like night during day.

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think the subject is about if it's possible to measure time or not. Obviously it is. The subject is that SIU refuses to be too specific.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think the subject is about if it's possible to measure time or not. Obviously it is. The subject is that SIU refuses to be too specific.
He doesn't have to. They live for too long. It's not really hard to guess when these events took place.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
IMO possible to measure of time must consist in the story, but as long as I aware SIU always ambiguous about that for when long before zahard kingdom exist for example: arlene story.

I just read that the workshop's presence start from 2nd floor. It doesn't matter though as irregular only spend short amount of time at 1st floor. Once the 13 GW pass the 1st floor, they should be able to meet the workshop, probably at outer or middle part of the 2nd floor (as inner part is for test).

Anyway, Traum didn't change the time to night, he just turn the light off so it appear like night during day.
Test for baam or rachel for sure even baam still needs help from yuri, but we don't know about the 13 GW test, as we know when baam take test on floor 2nd from admin with his comrades the test is needing strategy, team work, etc.

What I meant about traum make large area become night time/darkest we can see here:

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Test for baam or rachel for sure even baam still needs help from yuri, but we don't know about the 13 GW test, as we know when baam take test on floor 2nd from admin with his comrades the test is needing strategy, team work, etc.
Yes, but it just pass or fail, there is no retake, should be done in a day, few days at most.

What I meant about traum make large area become night time/darkest we can see here:
I know it become darker, but it doesn't change time, just similar to eclipse.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes, but it just pass or fail, there is no retake, should be done in a day, few days at most.

I know it become darker, but it doesn't change time, just similar to eclipse.
About 1st floor I did argue it with other or with you I forget, so I won't repeat it so for me in the tower when GW first enter the tower about counting years or times is hard if there's no determinated thing to counts (pocket) when GW on 1st floor, what different night time or day light, as you said what traum do is similar to eclipse, but for me is different, there isn't suns that covered by traum so sophia and co still got light even they can see where traum is, if traum covered the suns on that floor, sophia and co background will dark like where traum is, but their background didn't dark so even so they are so close, I just take traum make a night time on his area without covered the suns on that floor that's my take.

LushuMine

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Humans - ❌
Human with animal = beastkin ✅

the only way for a tamer to control a human
Is if this human is mixed with animal DNA.
In the Hell Train: Name Hunt Station, Chapter 212, it was said that Traumarei is capable of controlling all Shinheuh and animals of the Tower, even including humans, with only those with a specific resistance to mind control being able to resist him. So I suppose he can control weak humans, the ones unable to control Shinshu.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
as you said what traum do is similar to eclipse, but for me is different, there isn't suns that covered by traum so sophia and co still got light even they can see where traum is, if traum covered the suns on that floor, sophia and co background will dark like where traum is, but their background didn't dark so even so they are so close, I just take traum make a night time on his area without covered the suns on that floor that's my take.
But the flow of time is not altered, it's just appearance. This is what I'm trying to say.

Besides, Traum was inside Lyborick Battleship (I just remember). It does not even need an eclipse, he could just magically turn off the light inside that battleship... When Enraged Rapid blasted a hole in the battleship, we can see that the area outside the battleship is still bright.

About 1st floor I did argue it with other or with you I forget, so I won't repeat it
When? I don't remember. Did you argue that they spend years at 1st floor to complete Headon's test? Because if it just few days, losing track of time won't have much difference.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In the Hell Train: Name Hunt Station, Chapter 212, it was said that Traumarei is capable of controlling all Shinheuh and animals of the Tower, even including humans, with only those with a specific resistance to mind control being able to resist him. So I suppose he can control weak humans, the ones unable to control Shinshu.
I never bought this, because if he could he would be the strongest Irregular and it would make things too easy. Control powers are always limited like this in general. Traumerei has never controlled a Human with no animal traits AFAIR, even people far beneath him like the Towerborns. It shouldn't matter if the Human is weak or not considering the power gap between FHs and Towerborns.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
We should treat this as speculation widely believed by the tower residents. They have limited knowledge so their information contain inaccuracy. It was later revealed that the humans that Traum can control are limited to those with animal trait.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Those “humans” are the beastkin now we know that
He literally said two chapters ago he can’t control humans!!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
But the flow of time is not altered, it's just appearance. This is what I'm trying to say.

Besides, Traum was inside Lyborick Battleship (I just remember). It does not even need an eclipse, he could just magically turn off the light inside that battleship... When Enraged Rapid blasted a hole in the battleship, we can see that the area outside the battleship is still bright.
It can be altered time, at least the night coming faster than usual time.

Yeah after I read again you're right the effect of darkest only inside when that happen, and next move coming from traum when he summon his shinwonryu, the darkest effect getting out of the flagship.

When? I don't remember. Did you argue that they spend years at 1st floor to complete Headon's test? Because if it just few days, losing track of time won't have much difference.
We don't know what test they got from headon and tracking times on floor 1 is hard there's no suns or moons in there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And one more thing they aren't on the rush to next floor like baam when he chasing rachel.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Headon is ageless and immortal, so I may assume it didn't care much about time.
He is not immortal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And FHs are also mortals
They just have a contract that
Tower borns can’t kill them
For example Enne and Adori
Couldn’t kill them even if they are truly
Stronger than most of them according to the
Rank list.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

They are cowards Data Zahard said that he saw fear
In the King’s eyes fear to be removed from his seat..