Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I got no clue about that so I am still unsure.
There is no way you could be sure as SIU won't bother to explain such trivial matter, so like I suggest earlier, don't overthink it.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
There is no way you could be sure as SIU won't bother to explain such trivial matter, so like I suggest earlier, don't overthink it.
Yeah for me SIU take about time before zahard empire emerge is hard so is consistence with arlene's diary that didn't have actual time when that happen equal with the way of current event lore so I accept it but some user here want sure about time, if they didn't look into my argument and take another view so be it.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
They can give immortality contract but they are not immortal?
He can only give away the same blessing he has in others words Admins can only protect you from other tower borns Not from Irregulars.

admin can’t protect themselves from irregulars
They have to be stronger than them to not die
From one of them, anyway the soul never dies
Since the 43 admin lives inside Baam as a soul.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Admins weak point are irregulars but those 13 never
Got strong enough to face one of them in fact the 13GW are not strong enough to be Axis or at least get near that power like Enryu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The story tells you this!
the admin on the 135th floor
Did not let them pass, they aren’t Axis!!

Is a Axis world outside the tower
They can be King and Heads within
The tower but not outside..

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
He can only give away the same blessing he has in others words Admins can only protect you from other tower borns Not from Irregulars.

Got strong enough to face one of them in fact the 13GW are not strong enough to be Axis or at least get near that power like Enryu.

As we know admin died but still manage to born again as fragment like RT/BT so if the fragment may build their power again like what happen with hell joe but urek didn't interfere with it like what happen in the story can be they become admin again? so I think admin as long as they have an circle life like what happen to RT I think they are immortal.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmm, siu has framed the red thryssa as being a fragment of the original administrator.

"Note that Hell Joe's Red Bari is not really a cub per se, but more of a part of the Administrator that died.
Still incredibly powerful. "

If we go by that then the administrator of the floor died. The thryssa is a wayward fragment. It's decidedly not a baby or cub. To me that reads like the red thryssa both is and isn't the original administrator. Further details are unclear but to me it doesn't look like the thing by itself could grow back into an administrator. I don't think this thing has a life cycle. Even if it did, it was devoured by and became a part of bam.

I think odds are pretty good that things SIU has said about the blye thyssa are applicable to the red one.

" The 'Fake being' is some 'mind-being' that mixed into Baam as he climbed the Tower and gained powers like Thorn. It was not in Baam originally. "

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmm, siu has framed the red thryssa as being a fragment of the original administrator.

"Note that Hell Joe's Red Bari is not really a cub per se, but more of a part of the Administrator that died.
Still incredibly powerful. "

If we go by that then the administrator of the floor died. The thryssa is a wayward fragment. It's decidedly not a baby or cub. To me that reads like the red thryssa both is and isn't the original administrator. Further details are unclear but to me it doesn't look like the thing by itself could grow back into an administrator. I don't think this thing has a life cycle. Even if it did, it was devoured by and became a part of bam.

I think odds are pretty good that things SIU has said about the blye thyssa are applicable to the red one.

" The 'Fake being' is some 'mind-being' that mixed into Baam as he climbed the Tower and gained powers like Thorn. It was not in Baam originally. "
Yeah RT and BT is fragment and as fragment I agree but we still more witness about this fragment so it will hard but not impossible to become admin again, but iirc RT talks about it born, that cycle life and death til urek find it and give it to hell joe, so the fragment itself is immortal, and can be in the future baam make admin (from BT and RT) on FoD so who live there didn't need out from there but got stable live in there?

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So I’m guessing Genesis has not begun yet! Yas’ flashback was near the end of Genesis, Traum had an established family and the MS was fully built!!!

Amez most likely rejects Traum here and declares her allegiance to FUG!!! Possibly a FUG Elder and/or even the former master for both Dowon and chi-chi!!!

As a former companion of the GWs it’s odd that Traum is fighting Ancients while Amez was being a “pathetic woman” looking out her castle window!!!

Also the ancient species Traum is fighting, is either a machine or it too is wearing Armor!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Amez dead.

By enkidu

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don’t doubt that Amez is dead but I have not seen anything that shows that her and Gustang are close!!! Maybe Enkidu killed Lee Rang!!!

S3ch185 - “??? died… because of that monster.”

That’s pretty vague, it doesn’t necessarily mean Enkidu killed ???. Just that it was the reason!

Also I believe Anne is in attendance and she is the one telling Gustang that her mother is not coming!!! Who else could it be?!?!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Unnamed person.
Every FH in attendance brought family besides Yeon! Who else would be beside Gustang and receive intel on Blossom!!!

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Probably rejects traum traum goes in depression mode and sticks to his chair ever since. Enkidu kills her for doing that to traum. Traum punishes enkidu and they become enemies.
That's about as simple as it gets but there has got to be other issues involved concomitant to this barebone skeleton of a plot. Such a basic story shouldn't be all that disconterning enough for both traum and gustang and others to store away and forget all about it.
I suppose one can make a case for traum but gustang seems to be quite unfazed with all this to have such poignant reaction to the noted possible plot progression.

In any case, I find the possibility of gustang dying in this arc to be much higher than traum. So, I m sure we will get some good insights into his stories as well; before he snuffs out.

Jackjohsnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't think this chapter or the last one have any real indication Traumerei truly loves Ameuz. He could've been in love with her in the past though. Surely Ameuz was not the only reason for Traumerei's change. Kirin mentioned Traumerei had already exhausted his paternal love with someone else.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Every FH in attendance brought family besides Yeon! Who else would be beside Gustang and receive intel on Blossom!!!
Follower, attendant, apprentice, fellow climber, or his other child (Enne is never stated to be his only biological child). It wasn't even an intel.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I doubt Gustang has any legitimate children outside of Anne. If he did then Belier would not have been recruited by the Boss to be the PB FH replacement

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I doubt Gustang has any legitimate children outside of Anne. If he did then Belier would not have been recruited by the Boss to be the PB FH replacement
Then you should tell Tiara that she should have said that Gustang does not have direct descendant other than Enne instead of Gustang does not have direct descendant since Enne. What Tiara revealed is that Enne is Gustang's last direct descendant (excluding what happened in Red Light District), she didn't say Enne is Gustang only direct descendant.

What do you think of Po Bidau Matte Ha? Do you think he is a descendant of Gustang's writting?

Last edited:

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan

YOU FUCKING GET IT! this whole towers purpose is to create a AXIS god to fight the conqueror king.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Then you should tell Tiara that she should have said that Gustang does not have direct descendant other than Enne instead of Gustang does not have direct descendant since Enne. What Tiara revealed is that Enne is Gustang's last direct descendant (excluding what happened in Red Light District), she didn't say Enne is Gustang only direct descendant.

What do you think of Po Bidau Matte Ha? Do you think he is a descendant of Gustang's writting?
Then where are the others lol?!?! Tiara, Proust and Dumas are the top 3 in the PB hierarchy!!! Why did the Boss recruit Beliere to represent PB even though he’s not PB?!?!

Most likely the fan t/l is not 100% exact there!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Then where are the others lol?!?! Tiara, Proust and Dumas are the top 3 in the PB hierarchy!!! Why did the Boss recruit Beliere to represent PB even though he’s not PB?!?!

Most likely the fan t/l is not 100% exact there!
I think his other DDs have passed away (as ranker, they have eternal life contract so they don't age, but they are not immortal hence they can still die by disease, getting killed, etc). Many members in Po Bidau Family who are not Arch Librarian (such as Po Bidau Matte Ha) are likely the descendants of these DDs. It explain why Tiara claim she researched Bellerir's antecendents.

Last edited: