Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 619 Spoilers & Discussion

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ameuz likes to look at the sky like Rachel. This chapter was pretty good. Enkidu possessing Ameuz might be a thing after all.

Kenneth Latorre

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
....I have... literally never come here to post, but this annoyed me too much. Ok, Headcanons aside (there are a lot of wrong people in this thread, go reread the series please).
Why oh why, are you taking FROM A FLASHBACK, how Luslec fights?
I feel like I shouldn't have to say this. Yes, he uses spells. Yes, he uses a hook. ...Do we know when he got those spells and that weapon? No, no we do not. In fact we have shit all information on how he was in the past! All we know is that he has a scar now, and that knife is probably not the hook the blog post was talking about (retcon or no, it still probably has no relevance on whether that weapon exists or not.)
...Do you even time? Like in general? This is a flashback. Flashback rules apply. Quit assuming anything is true for current because you saw it in a flashback. It was true then, it may not be true now, or vice versa. Simple logic.
People here arent that bright. Youll notice more and more in time.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
People here arent that bright. Youll notice more and more in time.
Oh great master enlighten us for the right path of thinking! instead of being silent all the time just reading to criticize others people comments!
Join the conversation let us know what that ancient logic is all about..

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
The people commenting on the Korean webtoon aka the OG webtoon are annoying...i hope SIU doesn't take them to heart.
They are so toxic all the time...complete opposite of the English one.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
lol, i don't get you blogpost people.

it's like buying a ticket to see a movie, but you don't watch the movie, you read synopsis of it and told yourself "oh i've watched it"

go experience the real work, don't consume the retelling, consume the real work.
It’s supplementary information to augment the story bruh

its stuff you wouldn’t have known until hundreds of chapters in.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It’s supplementary information to augment the story bruh

its stuff you wouldn’t have known until hundreds of chapters in.
Blogpost TOG wont be so famous
People really liked the way the pre-history
Were written most things has been correct
Siu has changed little from what we knew from
BP.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
What if they were just referring to the administrators?
Eh

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Would be weird, they are too many. They might be referring to the Giant, ancestor of the Native Ones and/or the Three Lords, Molic in particular.
Great Master of the Workshop.

guy is shrouded in absolute secrecy.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yet. We know how Traumerei likes to operate. He gets a kick out of giving people who oppose him a false sense of hope so that he can rip it out from under them. There's a reason why he sent Enkidu disguised as Luslec, and it's likely nothing that's going to benefit her.
Current Traumerei is twisted and has those perverse hobbies.

This Traumerei does not.

Recall that Traumerei mentioned how he was betrayed because of love.

In fact other than his companions, he avoided "humans" entirely.

Enkidu could have been sent to watch over/monitor her. Still disturbing, but not what you guys are implying.
That's because he remembered that Enkidu can take the form of other people in this very chapter. He has another plan now, but there is no doubt to me that he intends to keep her captive. Enkidu was thinking the same too.
Traumerei may want to keep her captive, but he did let her escape.

Also Traumerei stopped Enkidu from possessing Luslec; he still cares about his companions, even those that separated from them and became "enemies".

Enkidu is deeply envious and resentful of Ameuz and has unhealthy fixation on Traumerei. Whatever Enkidu does to Ameuz it's likely not what Traumerei intended. There's a reason the Great Warriors discarded him and sealed him for millennia.

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
My understanding about the Heads for now is:

The main event was the decision to stop climbing, and therefore the separation with Arlene and V. I'm noticing that Arlene seems more important than V btw.

Then, some "minor events" such as the one we are seeing, pushed some Heads to forsake even more memories. Traumerei is confirmed. Gustang doesn't remember Ameuz but remembers Enkidu. But we are in Traumerei's past. Icarus may be part of Gustang's flashback. After all, it was in his labyrinth that she was mentionned.

Last but not least, the Enne incident pushed them to draw a hard line between THEM and the Towerborns. This chapter, we see that the Heads still considered their Towerborn companions as friends. They only discriminated about Companion/Not companion.

Ameuz says to Lee Rang that she understands why she (Rang) could not take it anymore. Maybe they lost too many companions in the climb. Maybe there is some other reason for why they wanted to stop and rule instead. Gustang said that they don't even know anymore why they stopped climbing. That's one of the main mistery of this webtoon.

Lusclec was certainly weaker back then.

Lastly, Evankhell (and others) could identify the "power level" of many foes. We don't really know how one can read the Shinsoo of another one, but Ameuz not feeling the fake Luslec is... weird ?

Oh, and. the good thing is that we may see the "Grace" side, before the tragedy. Maybe even the Heads fighting against V and Arlene.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think enkidu will posses V's body and V kill himself. There is a huge possibility for that to happen because enkidu wants a body of one them who climbed with trarumerei .
That....actually makes sense. It would explain the former Enkidu comment. Since it cannot be Ameuz, who is left ?

Last edited:

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hana and Ilarde do not exist.

No, Grace could simply have been V's surname that Arlene took by marriage. In the first place V is a nickname Arlene gave her favourite person.

Rang is the Yeon Family Head. The "godmother" isn't canon.

Yep.

Icarus is likely a metaphor for Ameuz.

Ameuz said that from the very beginning she was on Grace's side and only stayed with the FHs because of Traumerei.

1. SIU said years ago that we should consider the blog posts as something to read for fun as he had changed the setting (ergo they are not canon)
2. Years later he deleted them completely
3. Rang is not Hana. Hana's lore does not apply to Rang. The lore about a godmother of the Yeon Family is not canon anymore
4. Rang looks like an older Yihwa so it's likely Yihwa is her descendant.
Hana means the first

she could be the first of her family

anyone else think Ameuz is pregnant.

Shining with life and vitality? C’mon siu

MonsterBaam

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Damn arie hon is a monster. So its clear there was a rift between zahard and arlen/V and the FH sided with zahard i.e. they chose power to rule over adventure and climbing.

Power corrupts all and FHs are no different. Another banger of a chapter.

Grace12025

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I think enkidu will posses V's body and V kill himself. There is a huge possibility for that to happen because enkidu wants a body of one them who climbed with trarumerei
Man, that would be so lame. I can't imagine someone like V, an archenemy of Zahard, getting taken out by this random ditto pokemon.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
He is active in another forum

Luslec is/was traumerei friend and enkidou is ordered to not speak about “them” if he can’t even speak About “them” i doubt Traumerei will let him do something to “them” first climbers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Enkidou don’t have the strength to do it, to capture her at all 😂 no after reading the way Amez can talk to a FH.
Which forum