Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Traum who claim zahard as king didn't try to correct who under him to called zahard as king is tell me enough, zahard still didn't officially king on current event.

LaudatoSiAdAstra

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, maybe I was wrong in trying to find the good side of Mr. Träumerei, this chapter certainly threw us all for a loop :twitch

Nonetheless, I still stand by what I wrote last week, to see how the family leaders changed from how they were in this flashback to today is a real treat and shows us that in the end, despite being immortal and almost omnipotent, their minds are just as fragile as that of every other ordinary creature. All these hundreds of thousands of years simply made them uncaring and cold, some of them became outright murderous psychopaths. I also still believe that the root cause for their change was them trying to protect themselves from the pain and hurt of losing loved ones, and it all spiraled downwards from this point, with erasing more and more memories until all that was left is a hollow, empty, yet painless state of being. As for Träumerei, we get a glimpse of how far gone he already was at that point. They called Gustang a psychopath, but it seems like the real villain was Träumerei from the beginning, he changed for worse far quicker than the others present at his party.

Of course we can't speak for Zahard and the others not present (though I have a feeling Zahard is in on all of this... treacherous stuff!). Ha Yurin for example seemed pretty 'chill' in that one scene she was talking to young Yuri about becoming a Princess of Zahard. But her family is FAR from being without flaws, so she obviously doesn't care THAT much :SOON At least the Ha Family stood up for Yuri when she got into trouble with Zahard for helping Baam!

All of this begs the question: If humans in the real world were to be granted these kinds of powers and immortality, would they also change like this? Pretty sure they would, we know how political power alone can corrupt people within a few years :guns Now imagine someone with god like, raw power and being alive for like 500,000 years. Yup, I wouldn't want to cross paths with someone like that!

CountDookoe

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
So Traum used Enkidu to kill Amuez and Gustang is the only who knows the truth. this flashback was way too long for the exposition it made.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
but the 10 Great Families system and Jahad Empire hadn't yet been created. after this the war with V and Arlene happens, which lasts a while. The other side loses and a long time after that, Jahad decides to take control of the whole tower, which is when Genesis happens.
From Arlene's diary: Zahard had already become king when he proposed to Arlene. Arlene refused the marriage proposal and ran away with V.

Also, Traum said Zahard is already king in the flashback.

According to So-Oh, Genesis is the period that start when Zahard become king and wage war against those who oppose him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Traum who claim zahard as king didn't try to correct who under him to called zahard as king is tell me enough, zahard still didn't officially king on current event.
Zahars is king, but apparently it is OK to mention him as Lord Zahard just like Lyborick did. Note that Lyborick used it in official manner when giving order to subordinate while the one who told Traum was in private manner.

Last edited:

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Full translations courtesy of Pajaka from Discord:
Eduan: Ameuz.. // The blade.. whose is it.. // ENKIDU YOU BASTARD!!!

Enkidu: This.. This is..!

Eduan: I will kill you.

Enkidu: Damn it!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Eduan: I want to cut your throat right now, but there's something i need to ask you first. // Traumerei!

??: You've managed to accomplish a lot in such short period of time. // As expected, Traumerei.. you are not normal.

Pocket: I can't reach Luslec. It seems like there's a problem.

??: Luslec.. Luslec's pocket is still in this house.. // Were him and Ameuz not able to escape? There's defintely a problem.. // I have to go..

Narrator: The party night concluded in tragedy. // Enkidu didn't die even if his head was cut off, left to reveal the truth. Ameuz's friends tried their best to save her, but no matter, even they couldn't bring back the dead. // The intruder took advantage of the commotion and disappeared, and the disturbance came to an end. // Even during the time when everyone was engulfed in mourning, Gustang had the duty to investigate and record what happened that day.

Gustang: Traumerei im coming in.

Gustang/Traumerei?: Ameuz died because of that monster, Enkidu.

Gustang: You're the one who made this happen, Traumerei.

Traumerei: Im miserable.. I will erase this from my memory.

Gustang: Traumerei, i understand your pain, but i hope you dont misunderstand me. This issue isn't something that can be forgotten by just trying to forget it happened. EVeryone who knows of this incident must forget, for it to be truly "erased". I am the one tasked with recording the history, so please wait for me to uncover the truth of this incident first.

Traumerei: I can't bear it. Gustang.

Gustang: I will be quick to find out.

Traumerei: Alright, but let me be there when you investigate Enkidu. Are you fine with that? // I also need to know why he killed Ameuz.

Gustang: Understood. If that's what you want, let it be so. You are welcome to attend.

[[An underground prison within Traumerei's floating castle ]]

Gustang: There is no way for you to live. Enkidu. // If you don't start telling the truth now, i will kill you in the most painful way possible. // However, if you tell the truth, you may be able to meet your end a little more peacefully.

Enkidu: The person who told me to kill Ameuz.. was V.
Gustang/Traumerei: What?

Enkidu: He told me that if i get close to Traumerei, transformed into one of you, killed Ameuz and escaped, that a rift among you would be caused over it.

Gustang: .. V made you do something like that?

Traumerei: ... That is impossible. // You have the ability to transform into other people, but you have always been with me, so there was never a moment when you could've colluded with V.

Enkidu: I mainly communicated through Ameuz. Of course, she knew me as an ally, who would later help her escape from here.. That's why, on that day, Ameuz obediently followed me. // I succeeded in killing her, and i wanted to transform into one of you and escape, but before that, i was exposed by Traumerei. So, in the end, i failed to complete the mission, and was caught by you.

Gustang: What do you think?

Traumerei: It's hard to believe. But if Ameuz helped, then i think even the seemingly impossible could be possible. // Even the frog discerned that he was speaking the truth.

Gustang: I never thought they would go this far..

Traumerei: I feel the same way. But it looks like we have the conclusion. Burn that dirty face right away. I don't want to see that face anymore.

Gustang: Understandable.

Narrator: After that day, everyone agreed to kill Enkidu, but only one person, Po Bidau Gustang, opposed it. As a result, it was decided that Enkidu's head would not be burned, but instead sealed forever. // Yeon proposed sealing him in the ever growing vines, and making the surroundings always sunny with "Ball Lights", to let the vines grow so mcuh that no one could ever find Enkidu's head that's within them. // Everyone agreed to the proposal, so they pushed Enkidu's head into the deepest part of the vines. // The vines continues to grow, wrapping around its surroundings while drinking the endless water it was surrounded with, but eventually, someone appeared, and cast a spell that stopped it from growing any further.

Narrator(Gustang): I wondered why i didn't kill Enkidu, and instead proposed to confine him. It wouldn't have been out of affection for Enkidu. It was probably because i hoped that the truth i learned that day would never be forgotten, but neither revealed. If what i heard from Enkidu that day is true-

Enkidu: I didn't... I didn't.. I didn't... I didn't kill.. I am not... human...

Gustang: What?

Enkidu: I... was.. on that day... controlled by Traumerei... as a condition for the protection of the Administrator.. by my own will.. could not kill any of you...

Narrator(Gustang): That day, it wasn't Enkidu who killed Ameuz- but...
@Demonspeed

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Zahars is king, but apparently it is OK to mention him as Lord Zahard just like Lyborick did. Note that Lyborick used it in official manner when giving order to subordinate while the one who told Traum was not in official but private manner.
Lyborick is under zahard kingdom, to tell his king as lord is fine for me, but I think is inappropriate someone who under the one who claim zahard is king to just casually called zahard lord.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Finally SIU telling us not all blondes are evil

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
From Arlene's diary: Zahard had already become king when he proposed to Arlene. Arlene refuse the marriage proposal and ran away with V.

Zahars is king, but apparently it is OK to mention him as Lord Zahard just like Lyborick did. Note that Lyborick used it in official manner when giving order to subordinate while the one who told Traum was in private manner.
Personally for me the timeline was like this
1.the great journey

2. They stop climb the tower, some GW like khun and hon already established their family, while some like traumerei wasnt,
Zahard already declared himself as a king, but the war wasnt happened yet, maybe because the tower is so huge that the decalration wasnt wide spread, i mean in this time zahard still established his own empire

3. War with V and Arlene, personally for me this wasnt The "genesis", remember the genesis was recorded in old book, and yet 99,99% towerborn dont know who is Arlene and v (heck even ha yuri herself got no idea)

4. Genesis, in these time frame FUG already established, so it assume to say V had died in these time period

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Woah, I wasn't aware of that!
Because that's bs. Katsura Hoshino is still alive and the manga is still being published as far as I know.

Nice chapter. Traumerei is a bastard who deserves to die.
Now, as much as I like him to die (since the Nest actually), my fear is that Mazino comes to mess everything up.
Plus, it would be kinda weird for him to die without at least a last interaction with his former friends. They need to know the truth somehow.
I reeeeeaaaally want him out of the story though. The sooner, the better.

I'm wondering, did Trau and Zahard already plan Ameuz' assassination when the former ask for Enkidu?

I guess Enkidu and Luslec are here to reveal their truth.
Wonder if Enkidu will end up being grateful to Gustang for "saving" his life. I understand why he currently wants all the FHs dead though.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Lyborick is under zahard kingdom, to tell his king as lord is fine for me, but I think is inappropriate someone who under the one who claim zahard is king to just casually called zahard lord.
I think it is fine in private manner, even more as it turn out it is also fine in official manner.

But this is useless conversation. The fact is, Traumere stated that Zahard is already king. It is further supported by Arlene's diary which reveal that Zahard had already become king when she refuse the marriage proposal and ran away with V.

Eleanor Lamb

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was right that Ameuz had died. Now I want to see how Luslec will escape, maybe he will get a mark on his face now, I wonder if it will be Yeon's flames or something new. I was also right about that the person with the hat was an infiltrator. Initially it seemed to me to be a man, maybe V, but now I'm in doubt as to whether it's really a man, I believe that this person helps Luslec.
I'll see the translation later when the full chapter comes out.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ig, we will never know who was the person that remains conscious when Enkidu took control over

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Personally for me the timeline was like this
1.the great journey

2. They stop climb the tower, some GW like khun and hon already established their family, while some like traumerei wasnt,
Zahard already declared himself as a king, but the war wasnt happened yet, maybe because the tower is so huge that the decalration wasnt wide spread, i mean in this time zahard still established his own empire

3. War with V and Arlene, personally for me this wasnt The "genesis", remember the genesis was recorded in old book, and yet 99,99% towerborn dont know who is Arlene and v (heck even ha yuri herself got no idea)

4. Genesis, in these time frame FUG already established, so it assume to say V had died in these time period
I am not talking personal timeline. I am talking official timeline revealed by So-Oh which reveal that Age of Tower-Climbing is followed by Age of Genesis. She said that after Zahard become king, he wage war against those who oppose him, this long period of war is called as Genesis. Based on her description, Genesis also include the war between Zahard and V.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think it is fine in private manner, even more as it turn out it is also fine in official manner.

But this is useless conversation. The fact is, Traumere stated that Zahard is already king. It is further supported by Arlene's diary which reveal that Zahard had already become king when she refuse the marriage proposal and ran away with V.
Traum's claim and own claim as king (because you know they stopped and zahard claim as king is happen too when they are split) is different from officially become king that's for me at least.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I thought she was dead I guess not @PlotArmouredTitan . The manga/anime never reclaimed its fanfare after that hiatus though! Story went to shit!
DGM spoilers came out this week :lmao.

Finally SIU telling us not all blondes are evil
It's not really about good and evil though. She died because she decided to rebel against Zahard and his allies. Her gory death doesn't change the fact that she was pro FUG all this time.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
DGM spoilers came out this week :lmao.
The hiatus killed its fanfare!!! It was right on par with One Piece and Naruto back then, now it’s nothing!!!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Traum's claim and own claim as king (because you know they stopped and zahard claim as king is happen too when they are split) is different from officially become king that's for me at least.
He become king not because of self-proclamation but because of contract. Based on Arlene's diary, that happen before she refused the marriage proposal and ran away with V. Arlene and V already oppose Zahard in this flashback.