Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 78 Discussion/79 Predictions | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 78 Discussion/79 Predictions

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
ErosVp
:D Yeah usually i always am inspired when i choose a new manga/manhwa to read. In this case i must say i surpassed myself choosing to start this manhwa now right when the 1st part ended .lucky :D
For a long time now i wanted to read this but i just didn't have time , i'm glad i finally read it 'cause it's great

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
@matzik im very late so sorry : welcome to TOG universe
like Eros said we were all flabbergasted what baam was pushed out, since we didnt have any sub we were limited to a single thread the pages went past like crazy

tobeulp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Thanks for people who add Tower of God a sub forum here because of that I am intrigue and read it and catch to the latest in one day... All I could say this is a great manwha it certainly have a HxH feeling with it that I could say is great..

I think this manwha is just starting to get more interesting... I think ToG is great because there are a lot of factions and a lot of mysteries on all factions..

Btw is this manwha weekly? And what group scanlate it fastest?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Thanks for people who add Tower of God a sub forum here because of that I am intrigue and read it and catch to the latest in one day... All I could say this is a great manwha it certainly have a HxH feeling with it that I could say is great..

I think this manwha is just starting to get more interesting... I think ToG is great because there are a lot of factions and a lot of mysteries on all factions..

Btw is this manwha weekly? And what group scanlate it fastest?
Welcome to TOG universe tobeulp :). The manhwa was weekly we dont know much about the schedule of the season 2. At the moment we are going through an intermediary break between the season one and upcoming season 2, hope the its is as punctual as its predecessor.
As for the grp scannalating it The Company was pretty loyal and fast with season 1 hope that they would continue their hard work in upcoming issues

hope that you catch up soon cuz season 2 launches its first chap from 30 th jan :tem

tobeulp

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Welcome to TOG universe tobeulp :). The manhwa was weekly we dont know much about the schedule of the season 2. At the moment we are going through an intermediary break between the season one and upcoming season 2, hope the its is as punctual as its predecessor.
As for the grp scannalating it The Company was pretty loyal and fast with season 1 hope that they would continue their hard work in upcoming issues

hope that you catch up soon cuz season 2 launches its first chap from 30 th jan :tem
Thanks... Already finish the season 1 before I make my last post and I think I am addicted to it so I need more chapters ^^...

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hope the 2nd season will also be released weekly. The waiting is killing me :(

ErosVp

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't remember any manhwa which changed schedule after completing a part, maybe breaker but it was before I don't know.... Most likely the break is because the author is imagining crazy things to entertain us and designing new characters. After that we will continue getting our weekly dose of ToG!

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
well along with gathering ideas i think he is enjoying a well deserved break, during the time he can slow down his release ie chap 1
release the strain or sth