Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 83 Discussion/84 Predictions

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
we still haven't seen an administrator in the second season so the test go for 30 minutes and then they get together and now Baam is eliminating evreybody?

Last edited:

LoS

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
That is what the translations say, that X amount of people need to remain in fighting condition for a set period of time.

Although, since this series isn't translated by the best English speaking people I am kind of confused. Initially I thought that 10 people were going to enter, one person every 3 minutes, and the goal was for individual participants to survive for 30 minutes after the 10th person entered. Which would mean the first person had the biggest disadvantage having to fight for 30 minutes longer than the 10th person who entered.

It is all really confusing, but I think after this last guy who enters and gets blown away there is only 3 more minutes left till this portion of the test ends.

By the way, here is a much more clear translation
You're going to make us all drop out? What are you talking about
Answer me
Uh-
This guy, what the hell is he doing now?
.....!
He was quiet until now, but why is he acting like this now?
No matter how strong he is it's 5:1. Why is he picking a fight in this situation?
What is he thinking that guy?
Stop
I don't know how much confidence you have in you skills, but there is no regular who will be easily defeated by you on the 20th floor.
If we fight right now, the only people that will benefit are the next competitors, so stop.
..... This is not a fight
I'm just going to drop out all of you.
...!!
Don't regret this.
!!!!
What are you doing?
Oh I missed.
Oh, sorry. I was aiming for that guy but I almost got you as well.
Sorry sorry.
..... Damn what's with the situation. Its a mess.
.....No, this could actually be a better situation.
If those three fight and eliminate each other I'm thankful.(Note: He actually says 'thank you' in english, but the grammar would be weird so I changed it like this.)
!!
큭(this is just a sound you make, don't know why the other guy translated this as ignition. )
That guy..!!
What? I said it was a mistake.
Then I'll make a mistake too.
Good!
Keep fighting, keep fighting!!
Keep fighting and all of you die!!(Note: couldn't translate this sentence that well.)
?
!!
This is...!!
Wave controller!!
That guy..
...!!
No way, that design.. FUG?
FU..FUG!?
I'm not sure... but that crest seems like the slayer's crest that the FUG member's wear..
Th.. that can't be.
FUG is a criminal group all right, but nobody doubt there skills...
How could a 20th floor regular...
....That's why I'm not sure.
However if that guy is FUG, we're all dead!!
Don't tell me that guy was planing to kill us all from the start?(Note: this is what the prince says over three panels.)
....Damn, no wonder he was so conceited.
.....!!
Damn!! Why is there so many...!!
Right, there was still one person left!!
Hey!!
Watch ou...!
t....

Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The weapon of that silver haired dude seems to be one of the 13 month series , hmm interesting so that means he's someone important and i also like the other dude who fought with Baam , his powers were also pretty amazing , i would like to see them being friends :darn
The new folks seem to be rather strong, even though their appearances didn't say so. What do you think those girls can do? Yet they seem dangerous in their own way, if not they would not be here in the 20th floor. :P I also believe eventually Baam would travel with some of them, get close and be friends with them too. At least he needs some companions until he is reunited with his old friends.

i think the prince will do/say something to baam that will make him rethink his actions, or just stop this time und after hanging out more with him he´ll get some of his old personality again but who knows
Why you think that a no-one would make baam "rethink" his actions?
It doesnt make sense at all.
Why not, it is always possible. The prince looks like someone who is not very... clever, I must say. Not that I hate him in any way, but he seems too ignorant of other details but anything about himself. Baam used to be someone exactly the opposite... Now that he changed, if these two hang out together, that would be kind of funny. I wouldn't be surprised if they would remind each other not to get too far away.

LoS

Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
Luck is very important, this has been outright stated and stressed a few times. The girls whom might very well be on the lower end of fighting ability could easily have been lucky thus far.

Afterall, you only really need to pass the 2nd and all the other tests until the 20th are relatively easy. If the girls are intelligent they could have passed a few floors or tests based on that, and having good team mates. Heck, we have seen absolute scrub characters pass by riding the coat tails of stronger team mates.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Edited Manga has been released.

Man, every chapter makes me pray harder than this whole thing is the author trolling us somehow and this situation is not really what it appears to be; because if it is what it appears to be, I do not like it at all.-_-;

Host Samurai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wow, just wow. The chapter was phenomenal and Baam (it's definetly him xD) just a straight badass. I need a new set for ToG, I need to spread Baam's awesomeness. :D

The thing that surprised me was the information concerning FUG. It seems like Baam joined a group of people, who aren't satisfied with Zahard's rulership. If it's indeed the case isn't that not contra-productive of him? I assumed that he would have a low profile and basically lay low. But that's what also makes the plot more interesting, I wonder, if their group will join forces with the Wing Tree or not? This might be important for future events.

LoS

Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
Read my post in the Author's blog translations. It explains the FUG a little bit more.

If you think about it though Baam was guided into this position. Those at the end of part 1 scheming his entire 2nd floor exam were planning on this from the start. Plus, he can stay hidden by opting for their costumes, which don't really set him apart from the rest at all. Just another nameless/faceless person who belongs to a group with enough power to control their own ascent.

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Read my post in the Author's blog translations. It explains the FUG a little bit more.

If you think about it though Baam was guided into this position. Those at the end of part 1 scheming his entire 2nd floor exam were planning on this from the start. Plus, he can stay hidden by opting for their costumes, which don't really set him apart from the rest at all. Just another nameless/faceless person who belongs to a group with enough power to control their own ascent.
First of all thanks for the advice. It really was interesting to read.

Yeah, after reading the authors blog translation it seems like everything was set in stone once Baam entered the tower. Since information about FUG in general is almost none existent, I wouldn't be surprised, if Baam decided to use the FUG as scapegoat for his own needs.

menino

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
i love this chapter. i really hope this is baam and i dont really like the prince.. i think he is gonna survive the test in the end end have the finger cut and lost the ringer or anything else or baam is there to capture the prince.
the action in this chapter has the best so far in TOG the new WAVE is awesome.

AluminumTough

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sikkim
I can't help but wonder what Baam is going to do when he meets up with Rachel and the previous group he was with. With that, since the Prince is trying to get to the top of the tower to meet his parents I would assume that Baam is going to make friends with the Prince since it is a noble goal but then again if this is Baam seems completely disconnected from his previous self. Then again why would the Prince that represents the opposite of Fug, team up with Baam a Fug member. Then again the Prince did say he wanted to destroy everything so it might be that the Prince is just as crazy as Season two Baam. The Prince isn't going away he is going to be part of this story, very rarely does an author introduce a character in the manor that the Prince was introduced just to discard them.

k-dom

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
I was going to raise the same comment, I'm not sure how Zahal son can connect with a FUG member.
Also from what LoS has quoted, it seems quite strange that all the people who schemed level 2 play double game between FUG and the 10 families.

murtas

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Yeah, awesome turnout, with the part 2 main plot being baam in a dark organization.

I'm liking it. what the hell, i would like anything.

TOG is shaping up to a masterpiece, just saying.

Zephyr

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I was going to raise the same comment, I'm not sure how Zahal son can connect with a FUG member.
Also from what LoS has quoted, it seems quite strange that all the people who schemed level 2 play double game between FUG and the 10 families.
IMHO, meeting between Baam and Prince it's just destiny: if you check at the prologue, Prince is staring at the sky, like he's telling to his father that he'll conquer the Tower. Baam is perfect for this role: an "huma weapon", that have founded / is a part of a revolutionary organization to overthrow the current rulers of the Tower... I think that at the end of the story Prince will be the new King, while Baam will be the final Guardian... at least I hope it, based on recent chap, I'm gonna make my own idea about roles of single characters!:teehee

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think meeting Baam is the best thing for prince. he has been cocky all this time. meeting some one so strong will create an urge in him to be like baam(strength wise)
What i am interested in is what is Fug and when did Baam collaborate with them and what purpose do they serve. If its an anti zahard thing then you have Walhaisong waiting for Baam.
Given that Baam managed to join fug means that he is almost a ranker level in power wise consideration. Think he can apply for Wing tree , but he goes for this new grp.
Wonder what Yuri would say when she meets with the new baam
but i am excited to know whta feelings does baam harbor for rachel now. I was expecting a love hate relationship with hate overruling but this (present chap) changes things

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Wow, just wow. The chapter was phenomenal and Baam (it's definetly him xD) just a straight badass. I need a new set for ToG, I need to spread Baam's awesomeness. :D
QFT :tem
i just hope this is Baam and not a troll. basically everything till now is pointing towards baam
hey may be FUG wants the prince to climb up an not stay in leel 20 for the rest of his life (lets face it if he fails thsi one he has no chance of moving up) so they wiated for the prince to do it but as eh couldnt they sent Baam
may be if prince becomes a ranker he will sever their purpose (knowingly or unknowingly)

Host Samurai

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think meeting Baam is the best thing for prince. he has been cocky all this time. meeting some one so strong will create an urge in him to be like baam(strength wise)
What i am interested in is what is Fug and when did Baam collaborate with them and what purpose do they serve. If its an anti zahard thing then you have Walhaisong waiting for Baam.
Given that Baam managed to join fug means that he is almost a ranker level in power wise consideration. Think he can apply for Wing tree , but he goes for this new grp.
Wonder what Yuri would say when she meets with the new baam
but i am excited to know whta feelings does baam harbor for rachel now. I was expecting a love hate relationship with hate overruling but this (present chap) changes things

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

QFT :tem
i just hope this is Baam and not a troll. basically everything till now is pointing towards baam
hey may be FUG wants the prince to climb up an not stay in leel 20 for the rest of his life (lets face it if he fails thsi one he has no chance of moving up) so they wiated for the prince to do it but as eh couldnt they sent Baam
may be if prince becomes a ranker he will sever their purpose (knowingly or unknowingly)
I think that the two of them will influence each other. The Prince personality will affect Baam but he will slowly open himself up to the group and so on. But the thing is, I still don't have a clue what the Prince will do in order to get Baam's attention. And I'm really glad about how cold Baam has gotten, especially after he went through for Rachel's sake.

It's pretty much understandable, he valued her more then anything to the point, where he didn't even fear death itself in addition everything that he was told by her, his beliefs all have been shattered by her. Now, he is looking at the reality with cold and distant eyes. We all can expect some huge character development from Baam and the Prince will play a crucial role in it.

I've already sent my request for my new ToG: Season 2 set. :derp

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
hmm i want a new set guess i ll edit some stuffs after my xm.
Hey i think Yu han sung is from Fug, Headon made rachel go through this deal Yu han sung when he got the wind formulated his own plan that when Baam is betrayed Fug will take advantage of him.
Given that Baam is a tank his congruency with the grp will move the grp up to even on an equal level with the zahard gov.

Am eagrely waiting for the even when Baam meets Yuri after his paradigm shift
back then he had deep respect for her now that he is from anti zahard grp things will change.
Given that same goes for meeting Koon nd androsssi :tem

AluminumTough

Reaction score
Country
Sikkim
There is defiantly something iffy going on with Yu Han Sung and Headon. It's pretty obvious that there is something behind who Baam is and, I think that, these different sides in the tower know who Baam is and are trying to get him on their side. Rachel was a large key into that plan, I think she was put down into the cave with Baam to gain his trust. For some reason I get the feeling that Yuri is anti-Zahard family, so I don't really know how meeting Yuri will go. I think she is just way to curious about Baam to just fight him or cause trouble with him. At any rate, it will be interesting to see Yuri and Baam meet...We will most likely get to learn about who Baam is during this time and more about the tower.

The next chapter is going to be interesting to see if Baam makes friends with remaining people or if he is going to fight them. It appeared that he was only fighting people that stood against him but then again he said something to the effect that he was going to "drop everyone" I think the Prince will play a large role in countering this "drop everyone" mentality in the next chapter. I'm curious to see if these two females have any power, as females have no lack of strength in the Tog universe.

kakashi65

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
The next chapter is going to be interesting to see if Baam makes friends with remaining people or if he is going to fight them. It appeared that he was only fighting people that stood against him but then again he said something to the effect that he was going to "drop everyone" I think the Prince will play a large role in countering this "drop everyone" mentality in the next chapter. I'm curious to see if these two females have any power, as females have no lack of strength in the Tog universe.
Yeah only people that stood against him, the guy who entered in the end and was kicked like in 3 seconds glance was surely something like "i have something against you"
But i really wonder how this massacre will end