Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 88 Discussion/89 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 88 Discussion/89 Predictions

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:

• Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:

• At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links

• If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*

Formatting:

• We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.

Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

ekinox

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
Re: Tower of God Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

Season 2 chapter 8 raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=183559&seq=89

edit:
thx LaFa
Baam has to pick out the 7.
Wangnan starts advertising himself, calling Baam master, etc..
AkRaptor, Horyang, Miseng, Yeon all join in.
Baam says he will go up by himself.
Others are like "Huh?"
Yeon calls Baam a faker.
Baam tells her that his FUG clothing is not fake.
And that he's one of the candidate for slayer.
He tells others that he is their enemy because he exists to slaughter Zahard adn his affiliates.
So he can't go up with them.
At the end, Love asks Baam to play a little game with him.

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Now that I saw the pics...DAFUQ I JUST READ?

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Man this is an in depth chap a lot of things are happening
it seems that the admin must have separated Baam and asked ppl to say fight him or get his approval(other wise fail) so others got cold feel, just that prince was too much backed on the wall to go and beg
:D it seems that they are having a tough discussion
nd we get to see baams eye, he looks more natural, like season 1
cant wait till it gets scannalated

Last edited:

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia

BATOTO [from a user "25th_chestnut"]
Tower of God
20F The Strongest Regular 3

Love announces the end of the test, then asks Viole to step forward. Watching the scene from the floor, Wang-nan begins to cry as he realizes, after dozens of tries, he will become a skeleton. Miseng also starts to cry.

Crybabies..

On top of the stage, Love suddenly tells Viole to choose 7 comrades for the next test.

Everyone is surprised, realizing that it wasn’t about picking the8 strongest. Prince protests, and Love tells him to shut up.

YOU TELL IT CHICKEN LOVE.

Wang-nan realizes that he could be picked, so he loudly introduces himself and tries to win favor by listing his traits. While Prince berates him for throwing away all his pride, Akraptor, Horyang and even Miseng asks Viole to choose them (TN: Akratptor is hilarious in this scene..).

Adorkable hug attack!

Yeon even goes up to Viole, to ask him to choose her, telling him that all others are useless. Wang-nan gets into a quarell with her, reminding her that he was her teammate from the last test. Somehow the quarell esclates to the point where Wang-nan is about to take off his pants when several people stop him.

"We'll kill you"

Suddenly, Viole announces that he will not be taking any teammates. Love tells him he needs to take teammates, and Yeon girl berates Viole, telling him he’s just a punk with no shame who puts on a fake FUG symbol. To which Baam replies…

We finally get to see dem beautiful eyes.
20F – The Strongest Regular Fin.

There is also given "Author Afterword" in that post, but nothing relevant to the story(if you want to see it, click this link).

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Tower of God Chapter 88 Spoilers

I'm thoroughly confused by this chapter....

I mean, not content-wise, I think I basically understand everything that's going on; but from Baam's character perspective I do not understand this, at all. Where did this grudge against the Jahad(several of whose princesses he is on very friendly terms with) come from? Why is he a candidate to become a "Slayer"? Why is he even affiliated with FUG?

It seems like more we learn about this Baam the less sense everything makes. How does Lahel turning out to be a piece of backstabbing garbage equate all of this?

I just don't get it.:headscratch

Last edited:

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Maybe He learnt something about that cave, himself and something else behind Lahel scheme.

Agreton

Reaction score
Country
United States

It definitely looks like FUG is targeting the Jahad core. Like I mentioned in a previous post, sending Baam out like this is an open act of aggression. Yuri also plans on Baam having the Winged Tree, which is also a group of people in opposition to the Jahad families. It will be interesting to see how things happen from here.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Maybe He learnt something about that cave, himself and something else behind Lahel scheme.
Maybe so, but that's a lot of convoluted stuff to have him learn in the past tense.

I mean, I guess another possible angle is that FUG is a bit like a cult and Baam got indoctrinated(which would account for the new name) but that too is a lot to have to clear up with flashbacks and such.

It just seems like either way there is a lot of distance to cover with Baam before we get back to a point where we know who this guy is, and why. The first arc took it's time that too I suppose but I'm not sure how well that's going to work a second time.

murtas

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Its really unnatural for a FUG member to come to a floor and claim he will kill zahard families.
Since zahard families also hunt FUG, declaring such a thing in front of a Ranker is stupid.

He should have green light to fight baam.
I don't understand why SIU choosed this lines to come along, but I need to read all translated lines, i thing something is missing, it doesn't make sense.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Because Jahad and rankers are not the same. Even more, Jahad is n°3 rank. If he would make the system, He would be first. Ranks, so far, are not known WHO or WHAT decides upon.
So not every ranker should be Zahard police or something like that. And even Yuri BEING a Zahard has some kind of connection to Wing Tree which is widely known to oppose the families.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Chapter is out! The Company worked at blinding speed this week.:super

Though even reading the full version I don't get what's going on with Baam at all.

Though, I suppose it doesn't matter. The course from here seems pretty clear cut. He's going to have to bring 7 people with him, it doesn't seem like the ranker will tolerate anything less, and those guys will eventually chip away at trying to understand who Baam is and hopefully uncover a bit of the old him.

murtas

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

WOW company lauching the chapter 6 days ahead of usual time. :Grin:

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

You know, this is getting awesome as always. I was afraid things would go simple and this made me happy. We have a game between ranker and Baam? How awesome that can be? I bet it's something incredible fun to read.

The begging were cool as well. They showed a bit of their personality and somehow a bit of background. People left, people to be found, power to get, power to destroy. Horyang particularly made me interested. Reminded me Baam.
Joke was cool (Although a bit naive for me to laugh as I should) and Akraptor reaction was cooler.

And what it means "candidate to Slayer"? Something that SIU posted before in some blog entry? I mean...what the fuck is a Slayer here?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States

Since there was a time skip from the point where Baam officaly died. We don't konw what happened during that time and what Baam's been told or if he found out something about Jahad, etc. So we'll have to wait to see how thats all connected to the big picture. Besdies that nice chapter although nothing seemed to have happened... but that it was a fun chapter to see everyone trying to win Baams favor. The hug was cute and it was also nice to see his Eyes again. ^^

menino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I understand baam, he is afraind of lose more friends, he says they are no qualified enough.about the slayer thing, i think this is some short of contest to select a new captain or a new Head.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i bet saying that i ll kill Jahard or am in the force which will kill jahard is the MOST dangerous thing that he did so far :D
not just the jahard rankers but eventhe normal ppl will be anti viole (/Baam) from now on
like i said i am really eager to see him meet koon /androssi/yuri
nd in every chap things are making my wish more anticipating

AluminumTough

Reaction score
Country
Sikkim
So does Wangnan want to take down the ten families?

I'm assuming a slayer isn't the same as an assassin. Assassin hides to kill their target and slayer just destroys them, ha. No fear Baam is here. Anyway, I thought this chapter was pretty awesome. The fact it got out on the same day was even more amazing.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I understand baam, he is afraind of lose more friends, he says they are no qualified enough.about the slayer thing, i think this is some short of contest to select a new captain or a new Head.
That's what I was thinking before this whole "kill all Zahard's" thing because lets not forget Baam knows some Zahard's.

Androssi, Yuri, and Anak are all tied to the Zahard name.

Clearly there must be a story behind all this, but for Baam to utter the words "Zahard and their kin...I live for their deaths". It's hard for me to reason that out to be anything besides indoctrination or something along those lines.

Last edited: