Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

Dacomp89

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Your missing the point.

This isn't a matter of him "carrying people to the top" or even trusting others. He is actively preventing others from going up because it's what he wants. 8 people were supposed to pass this test and he's trying everything in his power to reduce that number to 1, himself. He doesn't have to stay with these people all the way up the tower even if he picked them, he could just part ways.

They may die on other tests but that's on the tower and the Zahards. The consequences of those aren't Baam's fault. The consequences of this test IS, because he forced it to happen and it didn't need to.

Maybe he's doing it because he wants to keep people from getting caught up in whatever he's involved in, or maybe he has severe trust issues; regardless for Wangan it's the same thing as if Baam gave him a death sentence; and for what gain? Baam is causing himself difficulty in fighting this ranker, and everybody else difficulty by putting them in a position where they are forced to fight one another.

Yeon was right in saying if he just picked 7 people they could all be done with this and nobody would have to get hurt but, for whatever reason, Baam is intent on forcing the issue.
The fewer people that go on to further tests, the higher chance of passing you have. Wangnan was cheering for everyone to kill each other during the first test. You think he cared about the situation of everyone else? Also, if Viole managed to get them all to drop out right then, he wouldn't have to fight any of them again. He doesn't know that if Wangnan fails again he'll be dead, and it doesn't matter either because most of the people there are putting their life on the line to pass the tests. How would you feel if he chose 7 people, and one of them wasn't Wangnan? Yeon wants him to pick 7 people because she thinks she'll be one of them, she doesn't care about the others either, her specialty is failing her teammates. Again, Androssi spelled it out for Baam, you climb the Tower by failing those you're competing with. The Tower isn't a happy cheery place where everyone gets to go up. Sure, Viole could just let them go through, but he'd be setting himself back as well as making them all enemies of Zahard, which is clearly something he doesn't want to do.

Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am still trusting Baam's intentions in not letting people go any further. He isn't just adamant or selfish for stopping them. The chances of anyone getting killed or seriously harmed in this test should lesser in what lies ahead. May be their is more to gain from forcing the test to be changed.

Zephyr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I am still trusting Baam's intentions in not letting people go any further. He isn't just adamant or selfish for stopping them. The chances of anyone getting killed or seriously harmed in this test should lesser in what lies ahead. May be their is more to gain from forcing the test to be changed.
I cannot reply even in a way better than yours. It's the same as I've thinked b4. Guys, if Baam is a member of FUG and was also trained to become a Slayer, then he well knows how The Tower works outside residential places... So, "die", here took as means to "drop any hope", isn't a bad thing after all...

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
HMM interesting this new test . I was really looking forward to new tests . I think this is one of the reasons i like Tower of God (also Liar Game :p) .
The test sounds pretty simple but unfourtunately we have guys like that violet haired dude who's bossy and i doubt he'll cooperate too much . He pissed me off being so mean to Rapdevil. I really don't understand why he listens to that brat .
But yeah now i'm sure , Rapdevil has to be one of Baam's teammates from now on and i don't accept this not happening :nod

Btw i loved Wangnan. He's on the right path admitting he's actually scared of Baam :XD Though i don't blame him seeing how heartless he is now .

Yeon's flames are beautiful . Now i sure can say i'm a Baam x Yeon fan :luv Baam is really strong . I feel so sad that he doesn't trust anyone anymore . And why, 'cause of that ugly biatch Rachel :yelling

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm back! At perfect time at the beginning of new game. This couldn't get even more awesome. :hip

I cannot reply even in a way better than yours. It's the same as I've thinked b4. Guys, if Baam is a member of FUG and was also trained to become a Slayer, then he well knows how The Tower works outside residential places... So, "die", here took as means to "drop any hope", isn't a bad thing after all...
I would love to believe that, yet a part of me wonder as well. Baam has changed so much through those years after what had happened. We wouldn't know what goes on inside his head, whether he still has that compassion to save others' life in relation to his goal. Looking at latest chapters only, I would say that he seems to have lost his humanity for the time being and only seek for his goal. Whichever way it goes, I'm looking forward to it. :P

Honestly I'm rather confused with the rules of the game, especially with the connectors, remotes, rooms, and teammates. But it is a cool idea, and as matzik said, this is why Liar Game and Tower of God are awesome. <333

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I just want to see Baam fight Love though, not have to endure this lame game.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
the prince put it nicely when he said that Baam wont dare fight against a ranker, however the current Baam is not exactly normal
who knows what he ll do. What ever the case be i hope he gets to fight the ranker

matzik1212

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Romania
I would :lmao if Baam decides to fight the ranker Love head on and wins the battle :XD . I mean don't know but seeing Love , he's kinda cute , kinda child-like so i dare to say he'll lose against Baam but not exactly 'cause of lack of strength but 'cause of something else. ( though i don't know what that something else is :))