Info - Translators Directory | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Translators Directory

twililightrielle

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi *^.^* my name is Gabrielle (I prefer Rielle) and I can translate either from English to Mandarin Chinese or the other way around ^_^ I live in the US and I speak, read, write, and fully understand Chinese fluently. I would very much like to have a translating volunteer job because I want my best friend who is a baka otaku to be able to read the manga she likes in English. So if possible, please contact me at twililight.jw@gmail.com ASAP. THX in advance :)

Last edited:

LaStoria

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

I live in the US as a full time student, and have had a avid desire for learning languages since my freshman year of high school. Since then I've tried to pick up as many languages as I could, including Latin, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.

I haven't translated anything major yet, so I'd just like to be picked up by a group and translate anything that comes my way, as practice. I learn quickly, and will probably move on to larger things within the year. But we'll see. ;)

So if you have projects that you've already got good translators for, I'd like to just be able to go along with it and help out however I can.
I have the manga Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane and its sequel PSYCHO-PASS 2 in raw chapters, but I can't read the language so I would really appreciate if you can translate it for free.

This really needs to be translated!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Updating this to mention that I am still interested in translating shounen and the like, particularly if you like attention to character voice details.
I have the manga Kanshikan Tsunemori Akane and its sequel PSYCHO-PASS 2 in raw chapters, but I can't read the language so I would really appreciate if you can translate it for free.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hi! I'm Seth. I'm a student right now so I don't have much in the way of professional experience. I've done a little bit of translating manga into English as a test of my own skills, but I've done a little translation for an online game website (I did the English for this : http://www.no1game.net/games/escapemen/game0111.html).

I can do Japanese or Chinese to English. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need a translator! I'm not picky about a genre or anything like that, I'm just interested in the work. PM me if you want my email.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hi, my name is Willeke, I'm from the Netherlands and recently graduated university with an MA degree in Asian studies, majoring in Japanese language. I'm really into manga, so I'd like to use this website to gain some experience in translating manga while I search for an actual job. I currently do not have any specific projects that I would like to work on right now, but I hope that people here will be able to make requests and tell me what they would like to see translated. Especially if I'd get paid, I'm willing to translate just about anything there is demand for.

I have been translating various things from Japanese to English on my livejournal (willeke4439.livejournal.com) since 2011, so you may know me from that. I've mostly specializing in doujinshi, drama CDs, and song lyrics but I have occassionaly also done things such as interviews, magazine or news articles and light novel exerpts and summaries. I also have some experience as a professional translator at a Japanese company, and I have recently passed the N1 level of the Japanese Language Proficiency exam with a score of 180/180, so I am confident in my Japanese to English translating skills. I will provide complete (including sfx) and accurate translations to the best of my abilities.

Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you have any projects you'd like to work on with me. ^-^

rainymiracle

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi! I'm Seth. I'm a student right now so I don't have much in the way of professional experience. I've done a little bit of translating manga into English as a test of my own skills, but I've done a little translation for an online game website (I did the English for this : http://www.no1game.net/games/escapemen/game0111.html).

I can do Japanese or Chinese to English. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need a translator! I'm not picky about a genre or anything like that, I'm just interested in the work. PM me if you want my email.
Hi, is your offer still available? We`re a newly founded Bl Edited Manga group and in dire need of a translator....

Ellianna

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello,
I'm a new translator on here, Japanese to English is what I can do. Um, it's not clear how this works. So, if you want me to translate your raws project please let me know! I'm a Australian student, and I'd like to translate in many genres, but not things that sexualiize little girls (or little boys, or animals too).
Hi, are you still available?

ahogehope

Reaction score
Country
United States
whoops I'm bad at introductions
Hi, I'm Claus, probably better known as ahogehope on tumblr, and I translate Japanese to English as a way to improve my skills with the language. That being said, I don't have much if any professional experience. I typically translate material pertaining to the Dangan Ronpa series, but can also branch out into other series in the same genre along with doujin and BL, sometimes being able to provide my own raw scans. Currently, I am looking for a Manga Editor to help work on the Killer Killer manga (I've already done the first chapter here). The rest of my translations can be found here - I've done numerous 4koma and am still working on the Souda manga with another team.
If you're interested in helping me or need a translator for something fitting any of that criteria, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can work out a better form of communication.

KapteynG

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
whoops I'm bad at introductions
Hi, I'm Claus, probably better known as ahogehope on tumblr, and I translate Japanese to English as a way to improve my skills with the language. That being said, I don't have much if any professional experience. I typically translate material pertaining to the Dangan Ronpa series, but can also branch out into other series in the same genre along with doujin and BL, sometimes being able to provide my own raw scans. Currently, I am looking for a Manga Editor to help work on the Killer Killer manga (I've already done the first chapter here). The rest of my translations can be found here - I've done numerous 4koma and am still working on the Souda manga with another team.
If you're interested in helping me or need a translator for something fitting any of that criteria, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can work out a better form of communication.

Hello! Are you still open to translating? If you're still open, please help us! lolscans.com or http://forums.lolcans.com, please! Thank yooou!

flowersofmoe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,
I'm a new translator on here, Japanese to English is what I can do. Um, it's not clear how this works. So, if you want me to translate your raws project please let me know! I'm a Australian student, and I'd like to translate in many genres, but not things that sexualiize little girls (or little boys, or animals too).
Hi there! Is this offer still valid? If so, please visit us at Forgotten Scans! http://www.fos-scans.com
We really need a translator for Doraemon. If you can help us, that would be great!!

mgfcortez

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi i made a post before but didn't know to post in here sorry. anyway I'm looking for a Translator to Translate Japanese to English for the fan made manga Dragon Ball Sai. it's what would had happen if Vegeta got sent to earth instead of Goku. i Google Translated a Mexican Translation of it. but come to find out they change it from the real Japanese version. here the manga i pasted the English text in, just in case you want to see i can do the cleaning and stuff. if someone will do the Translating. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4608jq97a4ah59u/Dragon_Ball_Sai_(Super_Vegeta_Den)_Book_1_English.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4608jq97a4ah59u/Dragon_Ball_Sai_(Super_Vegeta_Den)_Book_1_English.rar
also this is the website of the maker of the manga
http://m-pe.tv/u/m/bbs/?uid=syugyo&id=15

his site may have little images but they blow up nicely with Photoshop. anyway thank you for any help my email is mgflooking@gmail.com

Lois001

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, my name is Lois. I studied Japanese for four years. So far, I have translated various lyrics, shorter short stories and songs from Japanese to English. And now this year I have also started translating manga. And it has become my hobby, my passion. But I also know manga cleaning and redrawing.
So I'm looking for a translation job, from Japanese to English.
My favourite genres: horror and historical manga. But I currently don't really have any specific projects that I would like to work on right now. Especially if I'd get paid, I'm willing to translate just about anything there is demand for (low pay is enough).

Feel free to send me a PM here, or on Discord, if you have any projects you'd like to work on with me. :)
Discord: Lois#3737

Thank you so much! :)