Art - Volume Covers and Official Art | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Volume Covers and Official Art

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Poor Yuno. Still no center stage. Since vol 2 lol :xp
I didnt expect Jack in center. I guess the background is his grimoire then.

BloodyBoredom

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Poor Yuno. Still no center stage. Since vol 2 lol :xp
I didnt expect Jack in center. I guess the background is his grimoire then.
Yeah, that's how it works, Morris cover is highly anticipated for me whenever it drops
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jack cover is really good, one of the best
--- Double Post Merged, ---

HQ

Crimson_Dawn13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Of course Yuno must really be disliked by Tabata, I think the last time he is seen on the cover was in volume 17

Volume 24 was the one in which his presence was most logical and he did not enter it .....
I don't think that's the case - from what I've heard he actually really likes quiet characters he just doesn't know how to write/draw them. Given the fact that he isn't the main character, isn't the most important character in a lot of these arcs and there are a lot of other characters who are rising in popularity, it's probably just him giving the fans what they want and also making the cover seem relevant to the contents of the manga volume. Of course, it's a shame it takes a while for him to reappear on the covers - though he does - but I doubt that Tabata dislikes his own characters particularly since all his spells and some of his lines are really cool.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Surprised it's a Liebe cover and spine, who the fuck is the grimoire??

better quality
Might be one of those covers where only the back shows the grimoire. Like volume 18, 22 and 23.
The only new grimoire that we saw in this arc thus far is Morris's. There was a slight shot at the grimoire from an angle.
And maybe even Loro's grimoire might be featured at one point.

Overall thats a pretty nice volume cover. I like the three colors behind the characters.

BloodyBoredom

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Might be one of those covers where only the back shows the grimoire. Like volume 18, 22 and 23.
The only new grimoire that we saw in this arc thus far is Morris's. There was a slight shot at the grimoire from an angle.
And maybe even Loro's grimoire might be featured at one point.

Overall thats a pretty nice volume cover. I like the three colors behind the characters.
No doubt, I love this cover, it's just Liebe's whole body as the cover with some hints to what happens in the volume except the Licita part, but it is interesting that Tabata went with a character that doesn't have a grimoire at all, so some people suggested he could use Morgen's or Licita's for the back.

HQ
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Official cover

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Is that a page? Out of Asta's grimoire?
Well thats new lol

edit: actually no, Volume 15 had a page from Julius's grimoire. Although his grimoire didnt have a cover to begin with.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I still have absolutely no idea who this Makusa dude is, or why he was even chosen for the raid team. He came out of nowhere lol ... If he is an anime original then imo that was pretty dumb of Tabata to just throw him into the manga in one of the most important arcs of the story. It reminds me of the Witch Forest arc from back in the day when the diamond trio were introduced straight out of the first novel. Although unlike the diamond trio, this dude is a nobody

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I still have absolutely no idea who this Makusa dude is, or why he was even chosen for the raid team. He came out of nowhere lol ... If he is an anime original then imo that was pretty dumb of Tabata to just throw him into the manga in one of the most important arcs of the story. It reminds me of the Witch Forest arc from back in the day when the diamond trio were introduced. Although unlike the diamond trio, this dude is a nobody
If I'm not mistaken, it's the manga transposition of the Snowman singer

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
If I'm not mistaken, it's the manga transposition of the Snowman singer
I had to look this up lol. Didnt know that.

So its the singer that did BC opening 11.
Am also looking at the wiki. It does look like he is a character from the anime as well.
I still have question marks on my head though :xp i dont even know this character, yet he is part of the raid team