Hangout - Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout | Page 52 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I bought a bag of chips today just to devour the salt :redface

#Reebi4SaltQueen

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
holy fucking shit we moved on to the next round so quickly

Anyone else think that or am I just not up to date with this at all?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Kouka vs Bisha was so close... :bored
And Androssi lost for the better, look at all this salt. :awe

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kouka vs Bisha was so close... :bored
And Androssi lost for the better, look at all this salt. :awe

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu...

I have only this to say to you. I'm a believer in returning good for good; and returning evil with justice. I don't know when. I don't know where. And I don't know how. But I will balance these scales my friend.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Lambu...

I have only this to say to you. I'm a believer in returning good for good; and returning evil with justice. I don't know when. I don't know where. And I don't know how. But I will balance these scales my friend.

Hmmm? Why only justice to me? Androssi lost because 29 people decided they prefered Hanako over her and only 25 wanted her to pass round. Now Im the target of your salt because I was one of the few that went against the train and expressed my preference? Mhmm?? :lambirb

Dont blame me for this failure Jammin, Androssi lost because she wasn't good enough. She lost to the underdog (that was Hanako) despite the whole campaign and support on Androssi's favour. Instead of showing a new side of Androssi aside from what we all knew from previous rounds you guys went with promoting Tower of God, very good manwha and all yeah, but still you lost the chance to give the people more reasons to vote her besides "Huh, she's kool and sexy, also tsundereish but she's good in the inside". All this while Hanako clearly showed to be more unique.

So you want to throw at me your salty tears... very well, I'll drink them with pleasure. Bring your judgement, I shall wait for it :evil
Maybe 29 people have the taste of the singer of The Darkness. :catshrug

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmm? Why only justice to me? Androssi lost because 29 people decided they prefered Hanako over her and only 25 wanted her to pass round. Now Im the target of your salt because I was one of the few that went against the train and expressed my preference? Mhmm?? :lambirb

Dont blame me for this failure Jammin, Androssi lost because she wasn't good enough. She lost to the underdog (that was Hanako) despite the whole campaign and support on Androssi's favour. Instead of showing a new side of Androssi aside from what we all knew from previous rounds you guys went with promoting Tower of God, very good manwha and all yeah, but still you lost the chance to give the people more reasons to vote her besides "Huh, she's kool and sexy, also tsundereish but she's good in the inside". All this while Hanako clearly showed to be more unique.

So you want to throw at me your salty tears... very well, I'll drink them with pleasure. Bring your judgement, I shall wait for it :evil
Maybe 29 people have the taste of the singer of The Darkness. :catshrug

:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
I mourn you Lambu. There was a time where you a good(ish) person. An unknown number of Mafia games later and you've become this..

You see I can't blame those who went against Androssi out of ignorance or stupidity. But you Lambu, you've read Tower of God you should know better. Instead what do I keep finding?

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hanako got exactly one campaign post and one collage -> She was shown to be more unique

What sweet, sweet logic. I would argue something else was at work here :lambirb

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I mourn you Lambu. There was a time where you a good(ish) person. An unknown number of Mafia games later and you've become this..

You see I can't blame those who went against Androssi out of ignorance or stupidity. But you Lambu, you've read Tower of God you should know better. Instead what do I keep finding?

Ikr, theres no turning back now...

Its precisely because I've read ToG that I think Androssi is very cool, but also overhyped. Her character has still ways to polish, I would probably not be able to deal with her demandings and attitude for long.
Unless she made a huge change in this last arc that I still have to read of course, but I doubt it. :mono

Still going to vote you for Salt Lord Jam :p

Hanako got exactly one campaign post and one collage -> She was shown to be more unique

What sweet, sweet logic. I would argue something else was at work here :lambirb
Precisely, with just that much support she showed to be more appealing with her funny otaku side, its not about quantity but conviction. :cookiehand

Besides, what are you doing here nii?? You should go write spoilers in the 2B thread, a nice ass wont be enough against Kouka Im afraid.
Or maybe 2B is just a Mikasa 2.0 ... so disappointed. :lambirb

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ikr, theres no turning back now...

Its precisely because I've read ToG that I think Androssi is very cool, but also overhyped. Her character has still ways to polish, I would probably not be able to deal with her demandings and attitude for long.
Unless she made a huge change in this last arc that I still have to read of course, but I doubt it. :mono

Still going to vote you for Salt Lord Jam :p
And an easy counter to this would be to point out certain things about who you voted for over her. However this would undermine a certain contender I'm currently rooting for over Riza. So in order to continue roasting you I have to risk sending us spiraling further toward the waifu apocalypse.

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
More unique among others in the competition, which I think is pretty irrefutable from my perspective.
Eh... well if you mean in the sense that otaku are unique then sure, otherwise I don't really see anything unique about her outside of the fact that "otaku people" aren't covered that often in anime/manga etc. but I guess that's more of a topic for the specific thread :p

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Wow talk about a Surprise:
>Riza lost...Say what?How? :cookiearf
>Kouka lost...:disappoint...sorry @Erinyes hope you get the Bronze Medal at least.:m3jReally enjoyed your Campaign.:super
>2B advances to Finals...well happy that at least one of my favorites in this Event made it here,even if another had to drop out for it.:emocat

Well good luck to both Finalists and the Nominators clashing for 3rd Place!:verily