Hangout - Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout | Page 54 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Oh. Thank god nobody would think that you simply are that salty because no one nominated you.
You could still add her though no? :derp

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

I knew that was going to go this way too bad i did my best

Congrats to @niichan and @Totinona for your awesome campaigns
wish you all the best for the final, & Thanks to everyone who supported kouka you were awesome !!:zomg
I didnt expect to win especially against nii-chan i new my campaigns were useless, i knew very well how things were going to be, but didnt expect such a gap in votes... too bad kouka did get that much hate.

Huh, Kouka lost after all of this... I wanted Erin to win this.
Thanks demon :zomg

i did my best but well you know, Kouka is a wonderfull nominee butseems i still lack something. :s

What, Kouka lost by one vote? Did....Did I misclick?

I am sorry @Erinyes

But feels good to have Riza fighting for Bronze.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh my bad, i misread that was not the votes i saw the wrong number and thought those were votes (sorry blame my awful headache )

so i lost by one vote ... roooh

Last edited:

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Erin's campaign lost?! I can't believe this :emocat Best of luck for your 3rd place match @Erinyes ! Hopefully Arjuna doesn't remember to use Unlimited Discord Works this time around (seems he's forgotten how to do so since the Erza match).

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@Sky just a bit will manga wars happen this year also?And if it is when?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@niichan @Totinona I did this humble slide trailers for you guys (Why ? i have no idea, its because i have to work on something, and im doing anything but that thing im supposed to do, so decided to make some use of the pics i picked all along the WW, yeah im the procrastinor queen after all, im so hopeless
)

hope you ll enjoy it even if its just an amateur thing ♥

Code:
https://streamable.com/nq33h

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Thanks to all the Members of the Staff organizing this Event,Thanks to all the other Nominators and their Supporters that made this Event so much fun to spectate and participate in :verily

Congratulations to @niichan and 2B for winning the Event,well written and interesting Posts on her i enjoyed reading them.:true

@Erinyes ,truly a bummer that it didn't work out with 3rd Place but you did your best and yours was arguably one of the best Campaigns this year and i really enjoyed and liked reading your posts for Kouka.
To me you're a Winner as well.:victory

Although,i gotta say the salt this year was much less in amount and hardly as genuine and overwhelming as in Last Years "Wars" or at least it felt like that to me.

Irene lost last year,Fubuki lost this year...
The feeling when your negative Record Improves but one of your Favorites won to give you peace at mind.

Those Edit's were hilarious by the way.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
My campaigning in the NNT Section and paying Gallon huge money really helped me.

Well anyway this is probably my final tournament unless i decide to participate in the manga wars.Even then won't be active,i will probably skip.My studies are increasing.

Thanks to all of the hosts.

You really made it memorable.

Last edited:

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Congrats to the winner @niichan with the 2booty, so in the end it was 2B and not 2B.

And good job @Totinona on advancing this far, you did it with hanako.

@Arjuna so you sold your soul to gallon :lambirb Congrats, well and rip your soul :catshrug I'm sure gallon have a good use to it.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Congrats to @niichan and the booty bot! May not know much about the character but I enjoyed the fanart. Also congrats to @Arjuna and Riza and @Totinona and Hanako (You almost pulled an amazing upset:^_^.)

The waifu's in the competition may not have been the ones I was expecting but you've really opening my eyes to thier appeal all the same. A really deserving bunch and I'm honored to be among a group of such enlightened voters.

That was all sarcasm!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Congrats @niichan who showed us the power of a red with his superior nomination of 2B. On a serious note, you had one of the best campaigns of the war. Truly happy 2B won.

Special hugs to @Totinona for such a sweet campaign and nominating a bae like Hanako. :clingy

For @Arjuna and keeping this waifu wars interesting -- even in this last round with Riza who managed to best the number of votes for the first and second place winner combined. You did a good job campaigning. :blush Possibly a bit shady at times. :rolleyes: But all is fair with love, war, and waifus.

And @Erinyes with Kouka, you did great. Kouka will always be one of the best waifus. :super

And for all the fallen waifus, may they come back sexier/ stronger/ smarter/ sweeter for next year. :celebrate

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, looks like 2B is an answer not a question :clap

Congratulations @niichan!!! :redface

I had fun this waifu wars and can’t wait for husbando!

Remember to vote for me for the salt wars!

TrienDarkform

Reaction score
Country
Canada
And congrats!

2B's a hard one to really say a whole lot about without spoiling significant parts of the N:A story, so I'm somewhat surprised, but pleasantly so, that she came out on top.

Now for those who haven't played the game, go do it! (And make sure you go through all the routes to find out how deep the twisty rabbit hole actually goes...)