Hangout - Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Rin against all the Fate girls :fan.

Just here to have it recorded officially that I said Rin is very votable in upcoming rounds.
LOL did you lose a bet against Panda or something.

First Devilslayer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
True that, and after five years of competing in the waifu wars, this my 6th run at the prize shall hopefully be Musashi's to claim! 😤
Not this year:3c;). Next year i will cheer you, maybe:tem

This is my fourth Waifu Wars Round and doesnt win yet

Chocolatejr9

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is only my first, so me winning isn't as big of a deal...

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's not long until the sun sets on the third round! Get your votes in, and remember to vote for Musashi!

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Aaaanddd, the third round is closed!!
Who have made it to the semi-finals? Stay tuned, we'll be back with the results very soon

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
HAHAHAHAHAAHA SCARLET LOST

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States

And the results are out!
Oh well. To be honest, I knew Pyra wasn't gonna win. Heck, I'm pretty sure I mostly got by through luck. Seriously, how did I manage to beat Kaine? That writeup was actually pretty good.

Anyway, congrats to @Erinyes for winning the round! I could REALLY tell Maomao means a lot to you, and you put in a ton of work for her. Also a shoutout to @SirSamuel016 for picking up my slack in ALL the rounds. I'll make it up to you by voting Musashi the rest of the way, even though I know nothing about Fate.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
oof, 2 1-vote gaps
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE TIGHTEST OF WINS!!! Thank you to everyone who voted Musashi! 🙏
lol at it being your channel and you making the video :XD

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Rin-clan - all Rin-voters - I'd thank you for your support of the Rin cause, but preferably, I'd like to thank you simply for having good taste. We lost to Sam in what weeaboo terms amounts to as honourable combat. We came incredibly close to clutching the W, very close. Lessons were learnt. Some of those lessons include a short-list on who not to trust, like, but not limited to, the traitor @Evil3ye who broke ranks and sided with the enemy.

Surely, today is a dark day in Rin-chan history and us awaits the daunting task of watching yet another day go by that Sam does not fall off the stairs and suffers a non-lethal yet convincingly inconvenient injury. Musashi voters run rampant, smothering your face with tits, ass and fanfiction meant to justify this merchandising opportunity. The pagan heretics take after their mistress and dual-wield tacky taste and disdain for classiness. All sense of ethics, morality and decency have been thrown out of the window by these heathens, and an age of depravity is ushered in. Such is the treacherous and ill-lit path that lays ahead of us.

Yet, we must endure. We will endure. Congratulations to all the other winners, and, since you doubled your votes from the last round and put in tremendous effort to win this one, GG @SirSamuel016 😤 Most importantly though, thank you for your vote, Rin-clan :scry

Pictured: Rin-chan encouraging us to endure in these dark and trying times (Colourized)

Last edited:

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States
Rin-clan - all Rin-voters - I'd thank you for your support of the Rin cause, but preferably, I'd like to thank you simply for having good taste. We lost to Sam in what weeaboo terms amounts to as honourable combat. We came incredibly close to clutching the W, very close. Lessons were learnt. Some of those lessons include a short-list on who not to trust, like, but not limited to, the traitor @Evil3ye who broke ranks and sided with the enemy.

Surely, today is a dark day in Rin-chan history and us awaits the daunting task of watching yet another day go by that Sam does not fall off the stairs and suffers a non-lethal yet convincingly inconvenient injury. Musashi voters run rampant, smothering your face with tits, ass and fanfiction meant to justify this merchandising opportunity. The pagan heretics take after their mistress and duel-wield tacky taste and disdain for classiness. All sense of ethics, morality and sense of decency have been thrown out of the window by these heathens, and an age of depravity is ushered in. Such is the treacherous and ill-lit path that lays ahead of us.

Yet, we must endure. We will endure. Congratulations to all the other winners, and, since you doubled your votes from the last round and put in tremendous effort to win this one, GG @SirSamuel016 😤 Most importantly though, thank you for your vote, Rin-clan :scry

Pictured: Rin-chan encouraging us to endure in these dark and trying times (Colourized)
Um... this is a forum game, not a funeral.