Hangout - Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2021 - Hangout

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Rin-clan - all Rin-voters - I'd thank you for your support of the Rin cause, but preferably, I'd like to thank you simply for having good taste. We lost to Sam in what weeaboo terms amounts to as honourable combat. We came incredibly close to clutching the W, very close. Lessons were learnt. Some of those lessons include a short-list on who not to trust, like, but not limited to, the traitor @Evil3ye who broke ranks and sided with the enemy.

Surely, today is a dark day in Rin-chan history and us awaits the daunting task of watching yet another day go by that Sam does not fall off the stairs and suffers a non-lethal yet convincingly inconvenient injury. Musashi voters run rampant, smothering your face with tits, ass and fanfiction meant to justify this merchandising opportunity. The pagan heretics take after their mistress and duel-wield tacky taste and disdain for classiness. All sense of ethics, morality and sense of decency have been thrown out of the window by these heathens, and an age of depravity is ushered in. Such is the treacherous and ill-lit path that lays ahead of us.

Yet, we must endure. We will endure. Congratulations to all the other winners, and, since you doubled your votes from the last round and put in tremendous effort to win this one, GG @SirSamuel016 😤 Most importantly though, thank you for your vote, Rin-clan :scry

Pictured: Rin-chan encouraging us to endure in these dark and trying times (Colourized)
GG little Pando. I didn't expect to win this one because like all experienced members, there's disappointment to be had on the daily here but not today. Commendable effort even if it was just pictures, but I'm sure you'll bounce back stronger next year :teehee

Thanks for all the support!~

Reactions: Nii

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I think I am going to vote for Musashi till the end.Good job Sam

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Rin-clan - all Rin-voters - I'd thank you for your support of the Rin cause, but preferably, I'd like to thank you simply for having good taste. We lost to Sam in what weeaboo terms amounts to as honourable combat. We came incredibly close to clutching the W, very close. Lessons were learnt. Some of those lessons include a short-list on who not to trust, like, but not limited to, the traitor @Evil3ye who broke ranks and sided with the enemy.

Surely, today is a dark day in Rin-chan history and us awaits the daunting task of watching yet another day go by that Sam does not fall off the stairs and suffers a non-lethal yet convincingly inconvenient injury. Musashi voters run rampant, smothering your face with tits, ass and fanfiction meant to justify this merchandising opportunity. The pagan heretics take after their mistress and duel-wield tacky taste and disdain for classiness. All sense of ethics, morality and sense of decency have been thrown out of the window by these heathens, and an age of depravity is ushered in. Such is the treacherous and ill-lit path that lays ahead of us.

Yet, we must endure. We will endure. Congratulations to all the other winners, and, since you doubled your votes from the last round and put in tremendous effort to win this one, GG @SirSamuel016 😤 Most importantly though, thank you for your vote, Rin-clan :scry

Pictured: Rin-chan encouraging us to endure in these dark and trying times (Colourized)
If it's not limited to then why only I am being called out by name? 😭

That Sam pity vote was a vote of confidence to the solid Rin fanbase that I was sure will prevail. I admittedly screwed up and am devastated to have contributed to this disappointing result, making yet again a mod-manipulate win with a single vote in the exit polls possible. 😔

But worry not, Rin soldiers of justice, count on my full support for the actually, better award, for the Salt Kings! 👑

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think I am going to vote for Musashi till the end.Good job Sam
I appreciate you my dude! 🙏

That Sam pity vote was a vote of confidence to the solid Rin fanbase that I was sure will prevail. I admittedly screwed up and am devastated to have contributed to this disappointing result, making yet again a mod-manipulate win with a single vote in the exit polls possible. 😔

But worry not, Rin soldiers of justice, count on my full support for the actually, better award, for the Salt Kings!
You're a victim! :feelsbadman

Super strong pity-vote though, one a few game-changers I'd say :P Still, at least it wasn't a tie and thus decided via mod vote etc.? :kappa If that was the case there'd be anger from both sides :)

Better give @First Devilslayer the salt lord for being the actual Rin nominator :kappa

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
But worry not, Rin soldiers of justice, count on my full support for the actually, better award, for the Salt Kings! 👑
Isn't that what you said the first time, about supporting Rin-chan?

Because no one else betrayed me like you did here ç__ç Your vote made the difference, the one you 'promised' and would 'never betray me with' : )

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
The semi-finals are live! Like the other rounds, you've got 6 days to fight and vote for your favourite waifu.
That means the last day is September 12!

The salt wars of this year have also arrived! Nominate the saltiest players here
Who will reign as salt lord this year? 🧂

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As much as I'm happy about Musashi winning, there's one thing that I just can't let go so I hope you'll let me spill the salt here.

I believe in karma, in that when you do something wrong you're going to get some kick back. Now for @Copy Panda , last week he was continually calling my girl Musashi "Musashit", "Trashashi", and some other things that I kept a note of. Now that the battle is said and done, I believe it's only right that while I continue the good fight in the semi finals against Erin, that I also provide some kickback to the panda who decided to get a bit too uppity.

No hard feelings Copan, but you REALLY had it coming :)

Chocolatejr9

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
As much as I'm happy about Musashi winning, there's one thing that I just can't let go so I hope you'll let me spill the salt here.

I believe in karma, in that when you do something wrong you're going to get some kick back. Now for @Copy Panda , last week he was continually calling my girl Musashi "Musashit", "Trashashi", and some other things that I kept a note of. Now that the battle is said and done, I believe it's only right that while I continue the good fight in the semi finals against Erin, that I also provide some kickback to the panda who decided to get a bit too uppity.

No hard feelings Copan, but you REALLY had it coming :)
Can confirm, karma DO be like that.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Your Trashashi campaign wasn't even that effective if after 10K words it was still this close. All you managed to do is recruit one more simp than the opposition did. Power to you, but there's nothing to apologize for; you'd have lost if not for Evil recreationally backstabbing me over whatever blackmail material you had on him

First Devilslayer

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Damn, i lost again

I`m so sorry Rin, the War is over.
We have lost so early.

I will apologize for my failure.
View media item 25900

Thanks for the votes and the support.

That is for you ;)

It was very close. Rin get 31 votes. That is great. I will count on you next year, please

last but not least, congratulation to SirSamuel 16 to went with Musashi in the Semifinals

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Aye, we're both loyal to our girls and for me personally this years' campaign is me trying to run the right way and redeem myself for last year where I got toxic with what I said. This year it's all hype for my girl and art posting :feelsgoodman
This didn't age well...

Lmfao suck shit bitch, Musashi won! 😤 I deem your waifu trash and thus will put the Rin in the Bin :feelsgoodman

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This didn't age well...
True, it was a good run while it lasted but sometimes you need to slip up to remember what's important :) Hopefully he understands that was a joke but we'll see