We will show them all | Page 42 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Don't mind me, just the usual fanboying about Umineko's OST.

Usually I'm not the biggest fan of really long tracks, but I could listen to this again and again. Umineko really excels at both the epic and the creepy tracks (and many more), perhaps it's actually my favorite OST overall.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Don't mind me, just the usual fanboying about Umineko's OST.

Usually I'm not the biggest fan of really long tracks, but I could listen to this again and again. Umineko really excels at both the epic and the creepy tracks (and many more), perhaps it's actually my favorite OST overall.
S a m e xD

I was literally listening to some of the OSTs again last week. Also I was listening to some Ciconia OSTs because actually.. some are quite nice and it feels so totally different then the Umineko ones lol. But yeah, Umineko OSTs are simply god like and also one of my most favorites ever. I can just keep listening to them everywhere may it be in the bus, train, car etc.

Are you looking forward to the Higurashi anime? Because after seeing that Miyo Takano design, I literally don't even feel like to watch it LOL but I still will just because to see how they gonna adapt the first arc -3-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hi magi /o

Notice me

• Hug
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
I saw that, Magi-kun :teehee

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Well yeah, about that

It's just fanmade though, sadly
That actually looks so fucking legit. If you didn't say this was fanmade, I would probably searched if this was real or not. I hope something like this happens.. maybe then I can look forward to something epic at least.

Come on Ryukushi, let this happen.... Aurora appears in the opening so let the witches appears at least once in the anime.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That actually looks so fucking legit. If you didn't say this was fanmade, I would probably searched if this was real or not. I hope something like this happens.. maybe then I can look forward to something epic at least.

Come on Ryukushi, let this happen.... Aurora appears in the opening so let the witches appears at least once in the anime.
Yeah I thought this could be real at first, too :XD Would be amazing if they appear at all, even if it's just for a few minutes or something :shakefist But with Ryukishi it's hard to say if Aurora was just a tease or if we'll see more of that. For now I wanna think there's more to this show than just a somewhat different retelling :(

nii crushed all my hope that was born for 2 seconds
lol I actually had the same experience when I saw this earlier today and was like "Whoa wait, really?" and then ended up disappointed :feelsbadman fingers crossed that it will still happen sometime down the road, but I'm not too hopeful...

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
=3=

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands