Shounen - [Webtoon] Black Haze by Dydyddl7 | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Black Haze by Dydyddl7

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
soooo....anybody have any ideas as to who ruby may be in relation to rood???
Love interest?

Regardless of whether or not that's the truth. That's what I'm making it in my head.

sameel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Just caught up with this manhwa. When will the next chapter be out?

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
every wednessday

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

they have been releasing 2 chaps per wednessday recently, not sure why but am not complaining

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
every wednessday

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

they have been releasing 2 chaps per wednessday recently, not sure why but am not complaining
sometimes they release two chapters a week and sometimes not. the Manga Editors have already caught up with all the current chapters so releases are based off of when the author uploads them online at https://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze if she/he uploads two chapters on wednesday then the Manga Editors (probably mangacow) will release those chapters the very same day or thursday the latest.

Plot development wise, where do you guys think to the story is heading???

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Plot development wise, where do you guys think to the story is heading???
I am so addicted to find out the rest of the story.
We will find-out more of the backstory obviously but how they tie in the past and present with Roods normal life. I am not sure.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am so addicted to find out the rest of the story.
We will find-out more of the backstory obviously but how they tie in the past and present with Roods normal life. I am not sure.
if rood is in fact 100% the demon king and he ends up getting his "strength" back from Lidusis and "awakening" his powers as the demon king do you guys think rood's personality will remain the same??? or do you guys think the personality that we associate with rood was just a fabrication made when the demon king became a human???

Also if the demon king ends up being a completely different conscious than rood i'm curious if the demon king will know the events that have transpired over the years that he has been "asleep" in rood or he'll wake up and be like "what the hell did I wake up to????"

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
if rood is in fact 100% the demon king and he ends up getting his "strength" back from Lidusis and "awakening" his powers as the demon king do you guys think rood's personality will remain the same??? or do you guys think the personality that we associate with rood was just a fabrication made when the demon king became a human???

Also if the demon king ends up being a completely different conscious than rood i'm curious if the demon king will know the events that have transpired over the years that he has been "asleep" in rood or he'll wake up and be like "what the hell did I wake up to????"
I think all those possibilities you mentioned candy have some merit! There is a possibility that the King and Rood's personalities are very much in snyc. Despite the latter being 'a sleep' inside. The strength that was stolen, I wonder if the king awakens will he be able to take it back via a command like 'return'. Similar to how Blow closed that portal.

I've been thinking that Lidusis might die if the strength is take out him forcibly.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think all those possibilities you mentioned candy have some merit! There is a possibility that the King and Rood's personalities are very much in snyc. Despite the latter being 'a sleep' inside. The strength that was stolen, I wonder if the king awakens will he be able to take it back via a command like 'return'. Similar to how Blow closed that portal.

I've been thinking that Lidusis might die if the strength is take out him forcibly.
do you think the demon king will "reawaken" only after Rood has taken the strength back?

I was thinking the same thing with Lidusis! i hope thats not the case! from what dio and rubymontes were saying it would seem as though they believe the strength was sealed inside an object instead of a person. and if that's the case then dio or rubymontes would have no issue in destroying that object. however if its a human being, it might give them pause (especially dio since lid is his friend too). thats why dio was so ready to find the strength and just take it back (that and he wanted his "master" back), because he has no idea that his actions could end up killing a human.

If Lidusis does have the "strength" it makes me wonder why Lispen would want to torment him. from what we've seen the "strength" seems to reveal itself whenever lidusis is experiencing extreme emotion, but if Lidusis is spewing out that type of power whenever he gets himself into a stressful scenario, much like what lispen has been trying to force him into this entire time, then wouldn't his use of the "strength" be a give away for Dio and company. it makes no sense if the thing you're trying to hide is constantly being exposed to the world because of your own actions.....

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
do you think the demon king will "reawaken" only after Rood has taken the strength back?
Perhaps Rood / Blow will be forced into a corner now that the entirety of the Tower is after him. Thereby forcing a re-awaken. It could also happen as you suggested with receiving the strength, will force the King to awaken.

I was thinking the same thing with Lidusis!
Great minds think alike? :derp

i hope thats not the case! from what dio and rubymontes were saying it would seem as though they believe the strength was sealed inside an object instead of a person. and if that's the case then dio or rubymontes would have no issue in destroying that object. however if its a human being, it might give them pause (especially dio since lid is his friend too). thats why dio was so ready to find the strength and just take it back (that and he wanted his "master" back), because he has no idea that his actions could end up killing a human.

If Lidusis does have the "strength" it makes me wonder why Lispen would want to torment him. from what we've seen the "strength" seems to reveal itself whenever lidusis is experiencing extreme emotion, but if Lidusis is spewing out that type of power whenever he gets himself into a stressful scenario, much like what lispen has been trying to force him into this entire time, then wouldn't his use of the "strength" be a give away for Dio and company. it makes no sense if the thing you're trying to hide is constantly being exposed to the world because of your own actions.....
I am a little unsure as to the back story on the strength and how it was planted into Lidsusis. So many questions and too many unanswered ones. Lispen might have been unable to claim the strength once it had been planted in Lidsusis. Maybe he thinks by tormenting Lidsusus will force the strength out and he can claim it?
Also it took Rood to search the body of Lidsusis to find there was a magic mark or seal (forgets the term) on him.

And his brother seems to be a good guy now? All the whiles I thought he was upto something.
Color me one confused person. :XD

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Perhaps Rood / Blow will be forced into a corner now that the entirety of the Tower is after him. Thereby forcing a re-awaken. It could also happen as you suggested with receiving the strength, will force the King to awaken.

Great minds think alike? :derp

I am a little unsure as to the back story on the strength and how it was planted into Lidsusis. So many questions and too many unanswered ones. Lispen might have been unable to claim the strength once it had been planted in Lidsusis. Maybe he thinks by tormenting Lidsusus will force the strength out and he can claim it?
Also it took Rood to search the body of Lidsusis to find there was a magic mark or seal (forgets the term) on him.

And his brother seems to be a good guy now? All the whiles I thought he was upto something.
Color me one confused person. :XD
but when they were in ischuella lispen was nowhere to be found and had the "strength" come out at that time then dio most definitely would have found out and the other demons as well and lispen would have missed his opportunity.....right????

Why did master tell rood not to awaken until after he sees him again??? Just to protect roods identity from the tower magicians???

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
but when they were in ischuella lispen was nowhere to be found and had the "strength" come out at that time then dio most definitely would have found out and the other demons as well and lispen would have missed his opportunity.....right????
I don't really recall that scene too well. Maybe Lispen was around in the background because of his connection to that black shadow creature?

Why did master tell rood not to awaken until after he sees him again??? Just to protect roods identity from the tower magicians???
He said something like the tower was after him right? So I think that was the case. We will find out more this week.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol Rood's epic shoe fail. Oh well at least he prevented lidusis' brother's mind fuck.

Lispen bringing Rood back his shoe is really nice....wait no lispen what are planning to do?! If he stabs rood so help me!!! Also back in the chapter chibi dio made his debut and rood was trying to get him to safety do you guys think lispen helped rood escape because rood (with his powers as the demon king) didn't just ask but ordered lispen to do so? Like no demon is capable of defying the wishes of the demon king???

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Two recent chapters but the content progression was soooooooooo slow. :faint

If Lispen wants to - he can expose Rood as the BM. Lispen still has to maintain is role as the Artian family helper - servant.
So maybe that's why he chose to help Rood out at that time. I do not think the demon king power was involved in this. Also looks like Lispen is someone that is plotting for the seat of the demon king himself.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
But how would helping rood at that time maintaining his role as the Artian servant

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
But how would helping rood at that time maintaining his role as the Artian servant
Because Mama Artian asked him to oversee?

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Soo... Remember when rood closed the door??? And afterwards while dio was holding him he heard heart beats? Now the master of the tower hears heart beats??? Coincidence I think not!!!

Also poor rood! His duty to protect lid will keep him from totally freaking out!!! Dio come help your master!!!

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Soo... Remember when rood closed the door??? And afterwards while dio was holding him he heard heart beats? Now the master of the tower hears heart beats??? Coincidence I think not!!!

Also poor rood! His duty to protect lid will keep him from totally freaking out!!! Dio come help your master!!!
Hmmmm - maybe you're onto something there.

I thought it was two separate things and wow that monster at the end of the Tower lol. (Some chapters back)

Dio and Rood seemingly had a 'resonance'? The Tower king was just excited about gaining the 'power'.

Lawd Jesus that thing be huge! :lmao

Can't wait for the next chapter.

What did you think about the master situation?

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmmm - maybe you're onto something there.

I thought it was two separate things and wow that monster at the end of the Tower lol. (Some chapters back)

Dio and Rood seemingly had a 'resonance'? The Tower king was just excited about gaining the 'power'.

Lawd Jesus that thing be huge! :lmao

Can't wait for the next chapter.

What did you think about the master situation?
Master most definitely joined the tower again in order to help rood from the inside. Who knows maybe he'll even release that massive demon underneath the tower.

How do you think dio will enter the tower????

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Master most definitely joined the tower again in order to help rood from the inside. Who knows maybe he'll even release that massive demon underneath the tower.

How do you think dio will enter the tower????
Yeah that might be the case. It appears to be what he plans to do and omg lol the reaction of those guys when Kielnode took the sword. :lmao
They were like omg - this dude is going to suicide. I am not sure how Dio will enter the Tower but it may just become a decoy that helps Rood out somewhow.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ugh plot progression has been so slow last couple chapters. What do you think lispen's older brother is planning???