Shounen - [Webtoon] Black Haze by Dydyddl7 | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Black Haze by Dydyddl7

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
:lmao

I was thinking the same.
Progression was so sooooooooo ..... low.

Really don't know what the brother is thinking.
He seems cray cray.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So we got quite a bit more than expected from the most recent chapters. We have an explanation for the relationship between the two. And we got some background on the Tower's early works.... and with that Rood is starting to make a bit more sense.

candy

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm shocked yet not shocked all at the same time that rood was kielnode's younger brother, they look so much alike (+ the over-protectiveness)....and also not shocked that rood was involved in the ritual...however what happened to him to make it so that the demons all believe he is the demon king??? Is he really not kielnode's full brother...maybe only the mother was used as a vessel to allow the demon king to come into this world??? I don't know. It hasn't been expressed that kielnode's father was a magician or involved in any shady rituals involving demon summoning but then again we can never be too certain....there's also uncle Leto...how exactly is he related to rood and kielnode?

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Did not expect the background story to evolve like that :XD.
Well.... soo Rood was used in the ceremony and became one with demon king.

All this time I was thinking he was the demon king from birth and something happened to erase his memory.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Now i know why there is a perpetual loyality of Roods part while the overprotective nature of kielnode. The back story was very very decent, not over stuffed with nonsense or over emotion it wasnt pretensions either.
Now i really want to know the back ground story of the white haired girl in the class. She seemed to know Blow from long before.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
poor kielnode :scry to go through so much as a child, gain some happiness as a young adult (Rood) all to have it ripped away from him just as quickly as it came. truly tragic. the author did an amazing job :emocat

i really like the theory that when rood was in danger demons rushed to help him and therefore the slave traders were all slaughtered in the process...however i feel as though there's a plot hole in how rood ended up becoming a "participant" in the towers/kielnode's ritual if i were to hypothesize something like that...

---------- Post added September 24, 2015 at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was September 20, 2015 at 03:33 PM ----------

my poor rood!!! I think the real Rood completely died and the Rood we know now is the Demon King's soul in his reformed body.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
my poor rood!!! I think the real Rood completely died and the Rood we know now is the Demon King's soul in his reformed body.
That does seem to be the case. I was a bit surprised. I expected something along the lines of simple possession. I do wonder how the transfer or the resurrection worked though, that wasn't exactly made clear. There are still questions about Rood's personality, Blow's manifestation, and his memory loss... this explains Kielnode's actions. He's driven by the need to atone probably as much as he's determined to protect some remnant of his brother.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Certainly interesting flashback / back story and it was needed I think.
However, I am more excited to see the story switch back to the main present focus.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Another flashback arc seems to have concluded!! very interesting and we finally know what happened (That day) and started the Black Magician fame and Shic's obsession. now time to go back to present, conflicts are everywhere.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Another flashback arc seems to have concluded!! very interesting and we finally know what happened (That day) and started the Black Magician fame and Shic's obsession. now time to go back to present, conflicts are everywhere.
As much as I was curious about what happened that day, it seemed a bit of a let down to me. it really didn't add anything to the plot....just glad we're heading back to the "present"

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
As much as I was curious about what happened that day, it seemed a bit of a let down to me. it really didn't add anything to the plot....just glad we're heading back to the "present"
This flashback didn't reveal much, but it was fun to know how Blow and Shic first met, their interaction is what enjoyed here. What made me kind of annoyed is the excessive focus on Iel who's character wasn't in anyway attractive IMO. But yeah let's resume the story. I hope next chapter we see Lanoste pissing everyone off again..

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
idk we've already seen shic and blow's interactions with one another, and yeah it can be amusing....but its nothing new
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
....so what if this flashback was a bit of foreshadowing...shic said the only way to really piss blow off is if the people around him are killed...while that may not seem like such a surprise i feel as though its inevitable, based off of this chapter, that someone (kielnode?) will be severely hurt/killed....

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
That's probably something that's going to happen, maybe soon, too. The ones I can think of are Kiel, Lidusis or Rein Kiel's secretary, she's pretty close to Rood and until he was sent to Helios she and Kiel were probably the only two Rood was close to.
If Blow goes in a rage, I wonder if he won't be conscious, like that time when Rubymonter did something to him and the long haired demon king grabbed his leg, that time Shic noticed that and for some reason he came back to his senses when Shic yelled at him. I kind of hope that Blow goes in a rampage.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's probably something that's going to happen, maybe soon, too. The ones I can think of are Kiel, Lidusis or Rein Kiel's secretary, she's pretty close to Rood and until he was sent to Helios she and Kiel were probably the only two Rood was close to.
If Blow goes in a rage, I wonder if he won't be conscious, like that time when Rubymonter did something to him and the long haired demon king grabbed his leg, that time Shic noticed that and for some reason he came back to his senses when Shic yelled at him. I kind of hope that Blow goes in a rampage.
will we see rood's demon eyes too? gah!!! so excited now to be back in the "present"

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Rood finds himself face to face with the Giant Demon from his dreams who called him brother.. poor demon, they've been sucking his energy for quite some time now, can't wait to see who's going to react to the other one first...
Lidusis is in trouble again, Chevel asked Lapis to watch him what he can't do anything about this, whatever power inside him will be exposed soon.

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Rood finds himself face to face with the Giant Demon from his dreams who called him brother.. poor demon, they've been sucking his energy for quite some time now, can't wait to see who's going to react to the other one first...
Lidusis is in trouble again, Chevel asked Lapis to watch him what he can't do anything about this, whatever power inside him will be exposed soon.
I'm fairly certain that the Giant Demon has been dead for awhile....but i think Rood will have one of two reactions: 1) be like "what the hell is that" and then meredith would be like "what?! you don't recognize this?!" 2) keep calm and collected and ask for more information. as for linus protecting lidusis..I really don't see him caring all that much for lidusis in the first place so he won't make any big efforts to prevent them from walking away from him. then chevel returns to find lid missing and freaks out because rood's going to kick his ass...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm so concerned for kiel....someone save him!!! :cookiearf

candy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Granted... kidnapped by Lispen. ^ ^
lol omg! it happened! but whats lispen's reason for saving him?! to ask him what happened to his King?! to get on rood's good side?! Agh! please please please let there be someone (Dio) there ready to catch rood! and whats going to happen to lidusis?! this is the worst cliffhanger I've seen in awhile!

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
LANOSTE!!! missed him so much. and he's up to no good too, cool.
That Dio!! when I thought he'll be helping Rood to break free he's actually being caught again. but I like how Rowell Regards him as Yuti's plaything hehe..
father and son are so much alike in looks and character, both the silent type, Duke Artian needs to let himself into the affairs too...