Shounen - [Webtoon] Girls of the Wild's by Hun & Kim Hye Jin | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Girls of the Wild's by Hun & Kim Hye Jin

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why do you think this way? Jaegu is completly blind, I don't see a clear favoritism. Unless you are saying that Dal Dal will give up of Jaegu if she loses, just out of pride, which is possible, but she cannot do this! :crying
It just seems like she's such a clear frontrunner at this point. 90% of everything involves her and Jaegu. It's really rare for a series to put that much on a pairing and not go that way. As somebody who isn't aboard that ship, I don't like it but I still see which way the wind is blowing.

I think Jaegu is starting to develop a thing for Queen. While Dal Dal is still stuck in the friend zone.

My guess is that things are getting set up for her to lose to queen get heartbroken and move on to that other guy who was introduced. Like Moon Young did. I don't like it but that's what it looks like to me.

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, for me it could be a happy ending to Dal Dal, she really deserves someone better. :hmph

---------- Post added April 12, 2015 at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was April 05, 2015 at 04:03 PM ----------

Jaegu conversation that girl I don't remember the name (XD) was funny, he really didn't realize what is happening around him... Why those MCs have to be so blind? It is funny, but sometimes it enrages me. Even though the girl told him everything he still didn't believe. :p
Meanwhile, Dal Dal and Ingui are fighting seriously for him, I think I never saw such expression in Dal Dal face even when she was in the Wild's League, she has never been so serious about something in the series like with this. She managed to hit Ingui first in the end which is awesome, but after that Ingui started to ger serious as well and the chapter ended in the best momento. T^T
I wonder what will happen... Looking forward to the next chapter.

---------- Post added April 26, 2015 at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was April 12, 2015 at 04:20 PM ----------

Moonyoung made the question that everybody was asking during the fight: Where is Jaegu's opinion about the matter? It was funny to see Moonyoung laughing of them. :XD

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not really sure where this romance is going now. Did not expect Jeagu to brutally reject but Queen and Dal Dal is crazy. I'm sure this won't be the end but for it to even get to this point... He really needs one of his other friends to sit him down and be like "You stupid son of a @#$#!!"

It's like seeing a starving person win a million dollars and then set fire to it. I just feel like yelling "Stoooooop! You moron, what are doing!?"

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait, people still read this?

Reactions: syx

Black Void

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wait, people still read this?
Yep, we do read it :-P
Don't forget that the bigboss of the group visited him and made him promise to not get Into a relation with her.(I hope I remember right)

Plus jaegu is realistic...even so it hurts to see both heartbroken...but it was unnecessary to beat up DalDal...biggest bullshit ever to show how heartbroken she is...

BASED Shinigami

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't express how much I dislike Jeagu. He's one of the most thickheaded infuriating protagonists. It takes several dozen chapters just for him to grow some balls and stand up for himself. Takes 200+ chapters for him to finally realize Dal Dal and Queen like him. And this bs happens...

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jeagu definitely needs to earn some serious redemption. His situation was so great and he managed to screw all of it up. This is not the path to the harem route.:nah

It's can just stay like this though right? What do you guys think is coming next? How does he fix this?

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
While i was following it and not the forum since i was checking it very very loosely but this time it seems i read a recent chap so here goes. I agree with Void, he was realistic. He knew he didnt have any chance with the Queen and well he was interested in Queen and not Dal Dal so to hang on to dal dal just because he cant get Queen is disrespectful to dal dal and would be simply using her and wasting her time. From his PoV thats the best action he could have done. IFF this comes with a back drop in his financial condition ie getting kicked out of house etc then idk how he will deal though.
But from his perspective that is probably the best decision he could have taken. He is a poor dope not even in similar social standing as a lower middle class. Ofcourse he will end up with queen (atleast thats what i think he will) and That will be corny and out of place but so far his action was what one can expect from a guy in his shoes.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm glad someone can look at it like that. I can't.

When something precious comes along you don't just throw it away. Maybe it won't work out but you don't know until you try and he didn't even try. That's really hard to forgive; at least for me.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Idk here is a personal rambling i dont think its fair to Dal Dal to have her like a second prize or worst a supplimentary just to fill a gap. To me it just seems wrong. He made it clear he likes Queen in the beach arc but after he thought about it he simply found he is in such a bad condtion that to get along with Queen is to face through multiple of litigations which would hamper his pride. For lower middle class, pride is all that one has. I dont know if the author went so deep to depict it. But i can see this happening. I personally wouldnt want to be with a lady who is on such a high standing monetarily that i and my family look like a beggar also wouldnt want to be with a lady who looks like a beggar to me. Not against poor or too rich( i mean we can be friends no problem) just a basic comparable standard to me makes more sense. Especially if the relation is a long term one or conceived to be of such. Both family should be comfortable with each other. Also compromise in those case makes more sense to each other and feels more relateable... rant out :p

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
There are definitely a lot of factors and complications in play. And when it gets down to it he really isn't "worthy" of either of them, if romances could be quantified like that (which I don't really believe).

However, I feel like the move would have been to discuss it openly with both of them, at the same time, instead of chasing both of them away separately

If he had done that I think it would have come around to the fact that he doesn't have any right to decide what they should and shouldn't do. It's up to Dal Dal to decide whats fair to Dal Dal. And if he was insecure about the class difference issues that will arise of getting together with Queen, he needs to give her the chance to discuss that with him. After all, both of them have done for him and his family I think he owed both of them that much at the very least.

Instead he kind of just made all of the decisions and roughly kicked them to the curb and considering how much a part of his life they've been. that's just seems like a dick move to me.

And if he's too afraid to do that at least talk it over with Moon Young first (who remains the best girl IMO)

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Instead he kind of just made all of the decisions and roughly kicked them to the curb and considering how much a part of his life they've been. that's just seems like a dick move to me.
This i agree totally. He should have been more candid rather than trying to be a tragic hero. As for dal dal to decide i think not. I mean ofc she gets a say in what she is comitting but i think a decent person who cares for a gilr should think twice before relegating her to a supplimentary. Unless ofcourse some odd situation arise. Frankly this is a forced plot. Dal dal is perfect for him and cared for him. With her the thing he fears will not be a big hindrance but he had to fall for the Queen... C'est la vie

Black Void

Reaction score
Country
Germany
well, both are heart broken... and it seems like Jaegu is ill. I dont think that there would be any reason to ask if out of nowhere is nose started to bleed. hint that he's seriously ill, maybe cancer? Well partly could explain his attitude if its relate to his brain.. but who knows

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
He is bleeding internally from all the voodoo magic sent his way but fans like me.

That's what he gets for bullying Dal Dal!

More seriously, yeah, he's gotta be dying. A nosebleed in manhwa is practically the same thing as organ failure in the real world. It's funny how you went to the same place I did immediately Void. My first thought was..."Maybe there will be some explanation here for his insane behavior." It's probably not going to be that simple, but I'd love it was.

I wonder how this is going to change his situation going forward?

Black Void

Reaction score
Country
Germany
He is bleeding internally from all the voodoo magic sent his way but fans like me.

That's what he gets for bullying Dal Dal!

More seriously, yeah, he's gotta be dying. A nosebleed in manhwa is practically the same thing as organ failure in the real world. It's funny how you went to the same place I did immediately Void. My first thought was..."Maybe there will be some explanation here for his insane behavior." It's probably not going to be that simple, but I'd love it was.

I wonder how this is going to change his situation going forward?
yes, it's good if someone else has the same idea. as I said, who knows..maybe after 1-2 more chapters we know much more what's happening to Jaegu. well if he's gonna die, it would be kinda sad and also if his extreme attitude is linked towards his "illness".

He asked himself when he's able to live normal. so he knows that's something wrong with him

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I am in early 70s and I wanted to ask:

Did MC meet his mother? If yes then what was his reaction given she abandoned his family.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am in early 70s and I wanted to ask:

Did MC meet his mother? If yes then what was his reaction given she abandoned his family.
Nope, nothing like that has happened. Most of the development happenings on the female character side of things, sadly.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
It would be funny if he gets to meet his mother and she ends up being filthy rich and totally sorry for dumping the kids. Also It will make MC inheriting huge sum of monney. But i guess too much of deus ex will ruin the manhwa.

Last edited:

strixflash

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I was thinking that his mother would become rich and when she tries to form a relationship with her children they wouldn't accept her.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I was thinking that his mother would become rich and when she tries to form a relationship with her children they wouldn't accept her.
That is to be expected atleast initially if the situation is as you stated. Gradually though things might change. If its as jamin and others sensing that the MC is going for an organ rupture :p then there are 2 possible way out. Queen to come down initially as a cold hearted person after getting over from the break up and then after showing cold shoulder etc and finally learning MCs condition she will rush to his aid. ORRR as you and me stated the mother might get to show her face as a rich can buy it all madam and in collaboration with the grp Queen is heiress to or sth and she ends up tacitly or actively fund the recovery of MC to make up for her absence even though she will be shoved out not by the MC only but by the 2 toddlers as well. Either way its too generic.