Shounen - [Webtoon] Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Red Storm by Cyungchan Noh

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
It's weird seeing those two being so settled as a married couple. I was hoping we'd get to see some of the growing pains. I wonder what Keredoth is up to. With the reappearance of the Empire, along with its supremely arrogant and wonderfully incompetent prince, I think we've found our next conflict. The only question is who it's going to be against.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Oops that was a bad move by the spoiled brat. On the other hand Keredoths absence doesnt seem to be a good news especially since she personally owes red storm she should have been a bit less insular by now. We are seeing an all out war brewing.

dark123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
I think Yulian doesn't like this multiple wife thing :D law and he will change it. We can be sure that he loves his first wife and he feels affection toward Keredoth but third wife thing? I dont think so.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I think Yulian doesn't like this multiple wife thing :D law and he will change it. We can be sure that he loves his first wife and he feels affection toward Keredoth but third wife thing? I dont think so.
I doubt it will come down to that. He didnt say anything against it nor for it he said dont push yourself. Keredoth is still in the line . I just dont see who the third wife will be some of us was speculating it might be the magician girl i think her name was larka. But aparently Grace is thinking of finding one of the tribesman.
Regardless of the wife thing I am more interested in the battle

4ghost

Reaction score
Country
United States
With the kingdom's brat prince making demands, displaying he has a personality where he views everyone below him, it seems like the perfect setting to showcase Yulian's power. At the same time it would be a good segue to return back to Nosa and reveal what's behind each of those statues and a brief description of the rewards that accompany them. We may come to find out where they stand in relation to each other.
Yulian with the Glow/King power.
My best guess for Venersis is the power of the Soldier/Warrior.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, Red Storm has developed some really strange habits. These huge timeskips without any warning or transition so much of the Author narrating. You just don't see either of those very often, and I feel like I'm beginning to see why.

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i haven't read the light novel that it is base on

yet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i do like that we are moving from the desert to the continent
but before that i think the price well be the prince of dumb ass and a kneel

also i like the mercenary angle of Red Storm

Last edited:

djimbey

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Red Storm is based on a light novel? I did not know ...

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

hate chapters like this... what is he planning , that pig? Rape someone? I hope its not grace

dark123

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Red Storm is based on a light novel? I did not know ...

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

hate chapters like this... what is he planning , that pig? Rape someone? I hope its not grace
Yulian can sense everything :D Plus she is strong so his death is coming closer and closer. I don't think he is going to try something like that. He can be stupid but to this degree...?

djimbey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I don't think he is going to try something like that. He can be stupid but to this degree...?
Typical Noble, he thinks that he can do anything. It reminds tenryubito from one piece. So I'm sure that he will try to do it.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yulian can sense everything :D Plus she is strong so his death is coming closer and closer. I don't think he is going to try something like that. He can be stupid but to this degree...?
he can sense in a limited zone while his training ground might be close and thus allow him to sense what ever this guy is doing but its not a passive ability of his he needs to actively use that power of his. For all we know this training he is doing might be to up his level from 8 to 9 of the heavenly whatever way he learned from noah.
Grace herself is pretty strong so if he is trying to get to her i hope she will be armed enough to maintain her defense long enough for the tribe to be aware of this moron trying to mess things up.

Impossibility

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
So we're going to get to see what Keredoth's been up to pretty soon. Curious to see if this idiot survives his visit. I don't doubt that his stupidity is going to have serious ramifications for everyone.

mup

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
There's nothing, just a picture that does not look like the way to manhwa.
did you read what it said in the description ?

and my post aka info

at least read what i wrote

Last edited:

djimbey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
so this retard meet keredoth. HHAHAHA

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
*sigh* I think it's time for Red Storm and I to part ways.:(

We had some good times but I really just don't know what's going on with this manhwa anymore. The way it tells it's story is so different from when it started. It's so impersonal now that I can't really get into it.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i predict by the time julian comes she will have a miscarriage. prompting him to slaughter the prince and the knights and declare some kind of a state of war.