Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion! | Page 456 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

Your Favorite Chapters of Issue #22/23 of 2024 (5 Choices At Most)

• One Piece 1113

• My Hero Academia 421

• Black Clover 370 & 371

• Jujutsu Kaisen 258

• Mission: Yozakura Family 224

• Undead Unluck 205

• Me & Roboco 183

• Sakamoto Days 164

• The Elusive Samurai 155

• Witch Watch 154

• Blue Box 147

• Akane Banashi 108

• Kill Blue 51

• Nue's Exorcist 48

• Kagurabachi 31

• Green Green Greens 21

• Super Psychic Policeman Chojo 12

• Dear Anemone 11

• Astro Royale 3

• Kyokuto Necromance 2

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually quite excited to see how Tsugimanga turns out this year. Seems to me that Kagurabachi and Dogsred might be competing for that top spot, Astro too if its future chapters are any good.
I wonder if non JPN Bachibros will try to affect the vote.

Inumaru

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Cycle Biyori LCP has such a nice feeling. Really looking forward to this one. Please be good! I can already picture Bucket Head next to Luffy and Chihiro on a double issue cover after MHA and JJK ends.

animeexpert

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Finally we're getting back to the regular schedule, we survived well.

For predictions, ehh, Nue dead last because editors will surely do that, and GGG axed because Terasaka just gave up after seeing Shadow Eliminators above in the weekly Shoseki.

Shadow Eliminators will restart in the next issue like Rising Impact did due to the pressure and letters from Sharkbait.
Ngl I'm just giving up on sport manga in wsj, Jump readers just don't want another sport manga to win. The haikyuu curse is a fact..

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ngl I'm just giving up on sport manga in wsj, Jump readers just don't want another sport manga to win. The haikyuu curse is a fact..
They just need to give us a traditional boys club rise from the ashes like a Phoenix soccer or baseball series, no bats transforming into snakes or jaded edgelords attacking players with the boys in formation to launch penguins on the pitch...just a traditional sports all we need.

KrenKren

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For better or worse, votes from across the world seem pretty heavily encouraged.
Even if they weren't though I don't doubt westerners would find a way to squeeze in a few extra thousand votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also I forgot to comment on it earlier, but the LCP for Cycle Biyori is super cute.
Probably best of the whole batch now I think about it; the series is going to sell gangbusters.

animeexpert

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
They just need to give us a traditional boys club rise from the ashes like a Phoenix soccer or baseball series, no bats transforming into snakes or jaded edgelords attacking players with the boys in formation to launch penguins on the pitch...just a traditional sports all we need.
At this point, I take that... shit I take anything if it's just another super powered sport manga (more like full drive). Gives the demograph more excitement, I believe the weekly shonen jump boys reading realistic sports manga nowadays just getting really bored pretty quickly

V1zy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I already saw them on twitter rallying people to vote for kagurabachi, haha.

To be fair tho, it's not like this is the first time that non JPN fans participated in these votings, so Its not really that big of a deal.

coldmess

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still think the Phantom Seer duo should serialize their baseball one shot.

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not really feeling like Psych House will gain much traction on English speaking regions. Seems retro otaku niche focused for folks who grew up on yotsuba (circa 2003) and I'm not sure they really read Shonen Jump.

Bulju

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Cycle Biyori roles with the tongue better no? Why go for Psych House?
Marketing reasons? I mean, when I hear "Cycle Biyori" I think it's gonna be a sports series about cycling.

coldmess

Reaction score
Country
United States
Marketing reasons? I mean, when I hear "Cycle Biyori" I think it's gonna be a sports series about cycling.
I genuinely though it was about bike riding until I read the English name lol