Favorites - What anime yaoi pairings do you like? | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites What anime yaoi pairings do you like?

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
A new anime season and new ships...
Aoba x Mikado for DRRR
Izaya x Kida as well

I love these two pairings a lot.

Ah and on DRRR, they are selling his jacket, I want it but I dont understand what free size means in JPN :(

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I've started to ship Kaizuka Inaho and Slaine Troyard from Aldnoah.Zero because of certain fandom friends. :gwah I never thought I'd like a protagonist/villain relationship this way!

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wish the anime gave Slaine x Inaho more love, stupid Asseylum hime in the way, oh well at least Inaho gets exclusive access to him Slaine and he smiled so much. Fervently hoping for an s3

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeba

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Did you see the art spread they did in Newtype Magazine? The ending was really shitty but at least the Slaine/Inaho love is pretty strong! And apparently white roses mean stability,innocence, and requited love. :teehee

If only the finale matched that sentiment! Apparently the director wanted a more romantic end with Slaine and Inaho living together in a quiet part of Earth, but ended up compromising a lot. >_>

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Did you see the art spread they did in Newtype Magazine? The ending was really shitty but at least the Slaine/Inaho love is pretty strong! And apparently white roses mean stability,innocence, and requited love. :teehee

If only the finale matched that sentiment! Apparently the director wanted a more romantic end with Slaine and Inaho living together in a quiet part of Earth, but ended up compromising a lot. >_>
Theres an artspread in newtype? Is there a photo?

They should have lived with each other or something. the ending was so bad with how Asseylum hime wished that but not in that way. At least he smiled and is in some houselike building playing chess and other games with Inaho.

Teeba

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Theres an artspread in newtype? Is there a photo?

They should have lived with each other or something. the ending was so bad with how Asseylum hime wished that but not in that way. At least he smiled and is in some houselike building playing chess and other games with Inaho.

Ah the spread I was talking about was here: http://artbooksnat.tumblr.com/post/116207790101/aldnoah-zero-slaine

If you notice, in the last epside Inaho's actually forgoing Hime's peace ceremony to visit Slaine in jail. If that isn't a massive shift in loyalties then I don't know what is!

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Isogai x Maehara has taken over my life with Assassination Classroom, they are lovely animated and oddly always together or close by except in the current arc.

Akisume

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: What anime pairings(yaoi) do you like?

Well...there's a top and bottom to establish a leader and a follower. The seme is the top because he or she seems to have a more independent, tsundere, or prideful side. The uke is the bottom because he or she seems to have a more dependent, caring, or I almost wanna say deredere, side to them. All relationships have a leader and a follower; it's inevitable, which is probably why you've seen it so much. The top and bottom can also be determined by height, age, or whatever the hell the reason the fans come up with.

The other reason for there being a top and a bottom is mainly for sex purposes. Take SNK shippings for example: some fans want to see Levi as the seme and Eren as the uke, while others want Levi to be the uke and Eren to be the seme. still some want Eren to be with Jean and Levi to be with Erwin. It mainly falls down to the question of 'who do you want to see mounting or taking the other character?'
This is just my best guess and opinion!

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

I like any pairing that seems to make sense to me! following shippings:

Gintama: Hijikata x Okita

Vocaloid: Gakupo x Kaito

Utauloid Vocaloid: Kaito x KAI KIM

AOT/ SNK: Ereri & Eruri (Eruri comes first, then in my version, they broke up somehow leading to Erenri)

Junjo Romantica: ship all of them!

I do not in ANY WAY SHIP SEBASTIAN X CIEL FROM BLACK BUTLER OR ANY PAIRINGS FROM THAT SHOW.

and that's about it. I've read many others, but anime wise, those are the only ones I've seen and can remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Aoto x Akane [Divine Gate] for this new anime season. Also Kenya x lead boy in ERASED. Very cute.

Argent

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
My favorite pairing keeps changing overtime. And I like the character more (not the pairing), like Killua from HxH (I'm not really bothered by the pairing as long as I can see Killua's H scene hahaha).

I also am not a fan of a non-yaoi-manga pairing. For now, my fave pairing is Aki x Ueda from Honto Yajuu.

It's a very good manga with yakuza and policeman pairing (forbidden relationship). I love how Aki is not the type to make much drama.