What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I wouldn't think so. It's not in the same category as say "Red Bull" in any way. I guess there are some "coffee energy drinks", but I know you don't mean that.
like, coffee-flavored energy drinks???

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks. They taste too sweet for my liking and caffeine doesn't really do anything for me anyway. Do occasionally buy them if I see a new flavor I haven't tried yet and I'm curious about it, but don't drink them on a regular basis.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Used to be addicted to energy drinks, especially for the taste, but I haven't drank it in over three years. I miss the taste though but it's not worth it. Too unhealthy.

Tanuki25

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Austria
you are drinking pure sugar! It's not healthy!

terdes

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I started drinking like Redbull and coffee but not too much. I like it sometimes because it gives me a good spark to practice and sometimes make me focus more in times of stress or when I'm really tired. I feel like I should cut down and start getting use of practicing without those drinks. I heard they are bad for you but I don't drink coke just water and juice. Energy drinks are the only bad thing I drink. But I also drink water while I'm drinking a Redbull. I am thrilled to share my success story of using energy drinks to enhance my workouts https://misterolympia.shop/ and boost testosterone levels. Incorporating energy drinks into my pre-workout routine has significantly increased my energy, focus, and endurance during intense gym sessions. Not only have I noticed improved performance, but I've also experienced a noticeable increase in testosterone levels, leading to better muscle growth and recovery. By carefully monitoring my consumption and selecting quality energy drinks with beneficial ingredients, I've achieved remarkable results. This combination has transformed my fitness journey, allowing me to reach new heights and exceed my goals. Cheers to the power of energy drinks and testosterone synergy!

I was wondering what is yall take in this. I don't want bad affects later. Like you can't start off your day or practice without drinking one. I don't want to get like that.
I like to drink such drinks during fitness

Last edited: