Discussion - What do you think the abilities / level of strength of Kiane's children will be? | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What do you think the abilities / level of strength of Kiane's children will be?

Redpercy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I'd guess there's no reason for sixtus' spirit spear to be inferior to king's. It's a part of the sacred tree which has been weaponized, it's power should depend on how much power the user is able to draw out. And when it comes to fairies that bit specifically depends on power level. Disaster is clearly important for a fairy king though on the other hand there is a possibility that sixtus unlike a real fairy king developed his own variation of disaster like how other folk develop magic. Essentially a made in china version. Though the most likely scenario is that sixtus simply inherited disaster.
It is a sword, not a spear, and we do not yet know how it was made and whether it was really made in the same way as spiritual spears or in another way.
As for if that any weapon made with any part of the sacred tree will be of the same quality as the spirit spears, i will not say that this is wrong (because it may be true), but this also means that the sword of Helbram is also a sacred treasure on the level of the spiritual spears? Perhaps?

But the most important question is: Will Sixtus be able to draw enough power from the sacred tree like his father and even more than the other fairy kings? Everything depends on this.

hmmm, is the expectation that the 4 knights will surpass the sins? I suppose it's feasible though I don't think the story necessarily requires this
How do you think the story doesn't require the 4koa to be stronger than the 7ds when the point of their existence is literally to defeat an opponent that the 7ds can't defeat?

At which point their mere presence disrupts the human world.
You don't seem understand why Britannia is so opposed to Meliodas staying when he was has his demon king power
It was not because he was strong, but because this power was defined as the power of the Demon King category, which is what should exist in the Demon World and not Britannia.
This is why Britannia rejected the Demon King (in Zeldris body) even when he was in his first form and hadn't regained most of his strength yet and was even weaker even than Base Meliodas at that time.
Because Britannia simply defined him as a demon king, an entity that should not exist on its lands
You can be stronger than even the Demon King, and the Britannia will not reject you As long as it doesn't see you as the Demon King, and Arthur is clear exampel about that.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It is a sword, not a spear, and we do not yet know how it was made and whether it was really made in the same way as spiritual spears or in another way.
As for if that any weapon made with any part of the sacred tree will be of the same quality as the spirit spears, i will not say that this is wrong (because it may be true), but this also means that the sword of Helbram is also a sacred treasure on the level of the spiritual spears? Perhaps?

But the most important question is: Will Sixtus be able to draw enough power from the sacred tree like his father and even more than the previous fairy kings? Everything depends on this.

How do you think the story doesn't require the 4koa to be stronger than the 7ds when the point of their existence is literally to defeat an opponent that the 7ds can't defeat?

You don't really understand why Britannia is so opposed to Meliodas staying when he was has his demon king power
It was not because he was strong, but because this power was defined as the power of the Demon King category, which is what should exist in the Demon World and not Britannia.
You can be stronger than even the Demon King, and the Britannia will not reject you As long as it doesn't see you as the Demon King, and Arthur is clear exampel about that.
It's entirely feasible that helbram's sword was as good as king's spear. Excpet hellbram's power was at 1400 or so and he lacks disaster.

Welp, arthur spends most of his time in camelot where the sins can get to him. That's the most crucial plot point in the story so far and the framing of the 4 knights is that they can take the battle to where arthur is. The sins and arthur are in mostly a stalemate.

The framing back in the day was that meliodas was simply too strong to be in the human world.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Welp, arthur spends most of his time in camelot where the sins can get to him. That's the most crucial plot point in the story so far and the framing of the 4 knights is that they can take the battle to where arthur is. The sins and arthur are in mostly a stalemate.

The framing back in the day was that meliodas was simply too strong to be in the human world.
Britannia was rejecting the Demon King at Zeldris's body even when he was in his first form and hadn't regained most of his strength yet and was even weaker than Base Meliodas at that time.

But after Arthur awakened as King of Chaos, he spent at least 6 months in Britannia to bury his people in the ruins of ancient Camelot, however, Britannia never tried to reject him.

So obviously it's not a matter of power, but rather a matter of that the Demon King shouldn't be in Bertania.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This could become a reasonable argument when when it is confirmed that Sixtus possesses the Disaster and if it also confrimed in some way that his spiritual sword is as powerful as Chastiefol and that he can extract great powers from the sacred tree like his father and more than the other fairy kings
if that happen then i will have no reason to object that he might become Strong like his father
Unless it happens, i don't think I'll follow King potential ≈ Sixtus potential just because they very similar in appearance.

+ let alone that there is nothing yet to indicate that he can be as strong as his father, i don't think that even having King-level potential is enough to truly rival with 4koa.
I don't think it matters if he has Disaster or not. What matters the most is the size of the wings. This is a not really a complicated battle shonen. With this chapter it's easy to know what he is going for with him.

Being as strong as King and not being good enough to be a KoA is ridiculous.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I don't think it matters if he has Disaster or not. What matters the most is the size of the wings. This is a not really a complicated battle shonen. With this chapter it's easy to know what he is going for with him.
I don't think this is as easy or clear as you say
It seems that you use the headcanon as a fact here a lot
All we have now is the fact that Sixytus looks very similar to King and has a spiritual sword
I don't know how this leads you to believe that he has king-level potential, but if you talk with logic, what he did yet doesn't prove anything of your words

We should wait to get more evidence to judge whether the boy has potential close to his father's or not.

Being as strong as King and not being good enough to be a KoA is ridiculous.
It's simple
It is clear that all the of 4koa, even before the time skip, were much stronger than King before his wings grew (which was his PL just around 4000).
And the 4koa must be stronger than the prime 7ds at some point because they are the team that will do what the 7ds cannot do.
Therefore, surpass full wings King, who is considered fourth in the ranking of power among the sins, shouldn't be in doubt
Otherwise, what is the benefit of 4koa if they become just King level? Then wouldn't it be better for 7ds to fight instead of 4koa, since they have members like Ban and Meliodas who are superior to the King in strength?
King is strong without a doubt, but 4KOA will become stronger

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
hmmm, is the expectation that the 4 knights will surpass the sins? I suppose it's feasible though I don't think the story necessarily requires this. Above the strength of the sins folk start getting into properly godlike territory... At which point their mere presence disrupts the human world. Only arthur is able to work around this though he doesn't seem to be able to consistently display godlike strength.
I think they'll be stronger overall but it's just not possible to truly "surpass the Sins" as in reach a totally different tier. As you said, the only tiers about the Sin level is DK/SD level and then Arthur. I don't think that Lancelot is at his peak, but he is the closest to it and even when they talk about his strength, he is compared to the Sins. The Sins together can defeat the DK/SD, but any of them would lose one on one.

I wouldn't go that far yet. He made a random Chaos Knight flee, but that's just the bare minimum of what what his father was capable of at start of NNT. We need to see what he can really do before going all in on him. Plus, it's possible he may never grow his wings due to his heritage. King was a late bloomer, but he was still a full blooded fairy. We don't know how Sixtus' bloodline will affect him in the future.

That being said, he has most likely inherited a Disaster variation and has his own unique Spirit Weapon, so he's most definitely the one child who we can say is around Sin Level. If the Sacred Tree gifted him the blade, then it's a forgone conclusion. If he somehow made it himself, then it's impressive, but still leaves some wiggle room.
Even if Mariastila didn't come from the Sacred Tree, would it really change anything? He is using NotDisaster the same way. Tyolet said his Fairy blood is strong and we have already seen two of his siblings with wings.

I don't think this is as easy or clear as you say
It seems that you use the headcanon as a fact here a lot
All we have now is the fact that Sixytus looks very similar to King and has a spiritual sword
I don't know how this leads you to believe that he has king-level potential, but if you talk with logic, what he did yet doesn't prove anything of your words

We should wait to get more evidence to judge whether the boy has potential close to his father's or not.
How high do you think is the probability that he doesn't have King level potential? Reading the two last chapters, it's clear that the message that Nakaba wants to send is that "He's just like King". Just like he was clearly hinting that Myrtle and Nasiens were swapped.

It's simple
It is clear that all the of 4koa, even before the time skip, were much stronger than King before his wings grew (which was his PL just around 4000).
And the 4koa must be stronger than the prime 7ds at some point because they are the team that will do what the 7ds cannot do.
Therefore, surpass full wings King, who is considered fourth in the ranking of power among the sins, shouldn't be in doubt
Otherwise, what is the benefit of 4koa if they become just King level? Then wouldn't it be better for 7ds to fight instead of 4koa, since they have members like Ban and Meliodas who are superior to the King in strength?
King is strong without a doubt, but 4KOA will become stronger
There is power creep at lower level, but Nakaba didn't go crazy when it comes to the ceiling that the strongest can reach. That's simplyifying things a lot to say it like this, the KoAs before the timeskip were "stronger" than all the Sins in the first saga(besides Escanor in specific situations) but even Howzer is "stronger" than them from back then now.

No matter how strong you think the KoA will become, they can't possibly reach a tier beyond the Sins because that is the realm of deities. There is no official strength ranking and the only clear fact is that Mel is the strongest, but King himself is extremely powerful and we got a 16 years timeskip. It's funny to read you post "Just King level" as if he was a nobody. It's possible to become stronger than King and still be in the same tier as him. Arthur himself is so wary of the Sins that he doesn't allow his elite knights to fight them. You think both Meliodas and Ban are stronger than King, but do you think they can beat him without an extreme level of difficulty? It's impossible.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
How high do you think is the probability that he doesn't have King level potential? Reading the two last chapters, it's clear that the message that Nakaba wants to send is that "He's just like King". Just like he was clearly hinting that Myrtle and Nasiens were swapped.
Sixtus is very similar to King in appearance because he is a son, but he is not a clone of him. He matches him exactly, otherwise he would not be good at reading minds now, unlike his father when he was without wings.
We need more than the fact he look like his father in apperence and have a spiritual sword to judge his potential
Because if we follow your logic, we must also be certain that Zana has potential on the level of Diane (even without seeing what she is capable of) just literally look like Diane, but blonde and smaller.

the KoAs before the timeskip were "stronger" than all the Sins in the first saga(besides Escanor in specific situations) but even Howzer is "stronger" than them from back then now.
You know what you are saying is wrong
The Sins faced problems such as losing their sacred weapons, or unsuitable situations etc..., but Hawzer was never stronger than them.
The Sins, even in the first part, were still the pinnacle of the Holy Knights

No matter how strong you think the KoA will become, they can't possibly reach a tier beyond the Sins because that is the realm of deities.
Firstly, we should not really talk about sins as if they were all equally powerful
For example, there is a huge difference in strength between Meliodas and Gowther
Holding the same title does not necessarily mean have the exact same level of power, and this was clear with the 4AA and 10Com as well.

Again, why do you think that the 4koa will not reach that level?
It seems that you are really generous and exaggerate in assuming the high potential of most of the characters, except for the 4koa , the main characters and that very strange.

There is no official strength ranking and the only clear fact is that Mel is the strongest, but King himself is extremely powerful
Yeah, there is really no official ranking, but if we follow the narrative, the features, and clear logic, you will realize that King was fourth in the ranking in terms of strength among the sins.
King really strong but Meliodas, Ban, and Escanor (at his best) are stronger

It's funny to read you post "Just King level" as if he was a nobody. It's possible to become stronger than King and still be in the same tier as him. Arthur himself is so wary of the Sins that he doesn't allow his elite knights to fight them. You think both Meliodas and Ban are stronger than King, but do you think they can beat him without an extreme level of difficulty? It's impossible.
I'm sorry, but it was King himself who described Meliodas' dark magic (not even his true magic) as being "so much greater" and "in a whole other level" compared to his own.

A pure magic fighter saying this about Meliodas is enough to end this debate.
If King sees Meliodas on whole other level than him, who am i to say otherwise?

+ I think you are aware of the fact that Ban, even without a sacred treasure or using Snatch, showed a better level than King (and not even close)

So saying that any fight between them and King would be extreme diff is wild and unreasonable

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even if Mariastila didn't come from the Sacred Tree, would it really change anything? He is using NotDisaster the same way. Tyolet said his Fairy blood is strong and we have already seen two of his siblings with wings.
Fae blood may be strong in him, but there is still some giant blood within him. He could be the sole exception in regards to the wings. He still has plenty of time to grow them, of course, but I do think his unique lineage brings a bit of uncertainty.

Not really, but Mariastila coming from the Sacred Tree would just mean he's basically recognized as a potential Fairy King and just be an easy confirmation of his power.