What is your name? | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What is your name?

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Nope:XD
It's from Urban Dictionnary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/
Just discovered it when SpammSpirit posted the link:derp
So from that we have

First Name Martyna :

A cool person. true friend. not a backstabber.
differanciates between styles(emo/scene, punk, goth).
can be social, or very quiet.
loves her friends. loves to eat. not fat nor skinny.

great body, usually blonde.
music rules her life. crazy, very freaky and weird. very different and out there.

Second name ( the one I prefer to use ) Paulina :

a beautiful polish girl that has a big heart. she loves kids, and is nice to everyone unless you get on her bad side. she is not judgemental at all. she is funny and never shuts up. she is crazy and loves to have fun, but she knows when to be serious. she is just generally an amazing person.

Sounds like me :whoabunny Except that blonde part it's not true anymore and a beautiful part I wouldn't go that far :sweatbunny

Last edited:

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
My name is Malena, My memory sucks i forget semi important things really fast, not important things have no place.
Very toxic sometimes. :yelling
Got banned 7~8 times here.

Last edited:

Freya

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Hello, my name is Aulia. :^_^

According to google:
Walī (Arabic: ولي‎‎, plural ʾawliyāʾ أولياء), is an Arabic word whose meanings include "custodian", "protector", "helper", and "friend". ... However, the most common meaning of the word is that of a Muslim saint or holy person.
Auliya: An Arabic name. Another spelling of "Aulia". Traditional meanings: Leader, spirit, angel, friend.

Artsy, independent and beautiful. Auliyas are unique individuals with a passion for life and animals.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Pretty sure it's the second name. I may be wrong but he said his IRL name in a Skype Call once

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Wait shit, we can use Urban dictionary for our name meanings?
Cool, Lemme try again:zomg
So according to Urban dictionary:
"Ians are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. Ians are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesn't take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. Ians try to become friends with everybody, he doesn't like having enemies. He doesn't like picking sides among peer disputes. Ians don't mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you aren't talking with him and it is quiet, don't take it uncomfortably. Dick size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 inches."
Not sure how true all of this is (although the last part:cheez)
But yap, now you know what my name means;)

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
"Ians are generally very intelligent, mentally gifted people. They can think on a much higher level than the average person. Ians are silly, quiet guys. They can be very funny when they talk. They only talk when they feel that its needed, and only if they think its worth spending the time saying it. An easy going guy, doesn't take much to make him happy and he laughs at almost everything. A pacifist, fairly easy to pick on but if he takes it personally he will retaliate strongly. A very determined individual, he will set high goals and make sure he achieves them. Ians try to become friends with everybody, he doesn't like having enemies. He doesn't like picking sides among peer disputes. Ians don't mind awkward silences if you are with them, even if you aren't talking with him and it is quiet, don't take it uncomfortably. Dick size is in the high end of average sizes, about 7 inches."
So false :nah

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Havent posted here in ages.

Tepes, Vlad C XI. (Formal)
Chachu (informal)
Aka too many-a names to list at once on a given day and given hour.
Video proof

Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
So... what's your name? I can tell it's not Ian because the final sentence of the description is far from what actually describes you.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Stop hating:-_-
So... what's your name? I can tell it's not Ian because the final sentence of the description is far from what actually describes you.
LMAO
It's Ian
The final sentence of the description isn't really important now is it? :smile-big

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol his name really is Ian bruh

Static

Reaction score
Country
India