Question - What is Your Signature? | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question What is Your Signature?

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The guy in my signature is Natsu Dragneel, The main male character of Fairy tail manga and imo the best character in this manga despite that he lacks developments in some character aspects. He is so fiery and his flames magic suits his character very well. His fiery character and impatience is similar to mine.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Flamel's Cross from Fullmetal Alchemist. I took me a while to put a shader on it and remove the background, because I suck at Photoshop :emocat

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Saber, my one and only waifu, from the Fate series. :blush

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
- Finally has a signature, I'm so happy -

Okay. My signature is a galaxy background with a beatles quote suiting my username :) .
Originally, the background was orangeish, like actual marmalade is. Kind of liked this effect on top of it though:hip

Lord Maple

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Really good fanart that shows all versions of the character, Elsword aka my husbando

Schpittfeuer

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
My sig is Erza Scarlett, FT character I adore and like the most, presented in beautiful gif.

*secret crush

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
My sig is Acnologia from Fairy Tail.

He is the Dragon King who single handedly finished of the entire Dragon Race.He is the strongest character in FT (unless Zeref with FH-an unlimited magic power surpassed him).

In one swipe he can tear apart a human in nearly two parts like he did to God Serena.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My signature is my new favorite pairing from my new favorite Netflix series.

Slaynoir

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mine's honestly a experimental graphic but is a character from Human Lost. It's like a Cyberpunk/Dystopia anime movie.

Tay the Chicken

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Because I love bleach and that is just an amazing moment in the series. I was debating changing it to a "buahahha" gif (all you other bleach fans should get it) because that's just plain amazing

Franca Dochley

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Franca from Coyote Ragtime Show.
She is often overshadowed by the 12 sisters however.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Natsu freaking dragneel, the best character in fairy tail imo. Many people don't like him but I love natsu once you understand his character you realize how awesome and cool he is. He's my favorite anime character ever

terdes

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Since I don’t think only our avies should be getting some love, here’s a thread to express some love to our sigs as well.
Adding a signature to Gmail through Setapp https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-add-signature-to-gmail has streamlined my daily communication effortlessly. Setapp's step-by-step guide simplifies the process, ensuring even those with minimal tech expertise can personalize their emails efficiently. With customizable options ranging from text formatting to adding logos or images, I can create a professional signature that reflects my personality or brand. This feature saves me valuable time by automatically appending my signature to every outgoing email, maintaining consistency across correspondence. Setapp's integration with Gmail has made managing email signatures a breeze, enhancing the professionalism and effectiveness of my communication in my daily life.
My new sig is Ryoko Ookami from Ookami-san To Shichinin No Nakama-tachi. I chose her as my new sig because she complements my avy very well ;) and because Ryoko is becoming one of my favorite anime girls. :) Plus, she looks so cute in that pic.

What about you guys? Why did you choose your signatures?
My signature connect to my hobby

Last edited: