Predictions - What will be the ending of Berserk? | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions What will be the ending of Berserk?

baesuk81

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
i just wrote the whole thing and disappeared... goddamn it!!!

By the way the story is unfolding, I think there is a lot of stories to be left. it seems like the Miura loves side stories too much and adds too many battles.
anyway, i think the "behelit" that Guts carry all the time, will be used at the end to kill all the Gods.

here is my take on the ending.

after many many battles (sick and tired of seeing him slicing way too many enemies so far. I hope there wont be that many battles left...) Guts and his crew eventually get to the "Elfheim". so they all get powered up somehow. Caska regains her memory. (this better happen, because I am sick and tired of watching Caska doing stupid shit all the time.)
Schierke will eventually leave the crew, since this is not her mission. and she already taught Farsene to use magic.
so they go on their journey again. this time, the crew is much stronger with Caska being able to fight, and Farsene's magic.
since all sides of Midland has been portrayed (north, south, east and west, and their stories in detail), there will be wars amongst each other, since Griffith wants to gain complete control for the entire Midland, not just a section. at this point, Guts and his crew will obviously gets involved.
at the end (after many battles again), Guts will face a crazy strong Apostle that cant be killed. and guts almost dies from this battle.
the "OD" (the black dog inside his armor) will completely consume him and use that "Behelit" subconsciously.
as mentioned before (early chapter), there are few behelit in existence. so this Behelit is a different one. and this might just summon different Gods.
and the skull knight mentioned that there might be a variable in a prophecy that Guts might be the one.
So when he uses the Behelit to summon gods, a new secret or prophecy will be revealed. and Caska will be the sacrifice or the entire crew.
so Caska or the crew die as a sacrifice and Guts will eventually become a God.
as soon as Guts become God, he starts to kill the 5 Hand Gods. and destroyes all behelit.
he uses the sword (skull knight has) to open another world and puts the Behlit there, so no one will ever touch it again.
(like Griiffth entered the body of big tree apostle at the chapter 337, encompassing differennt dimesions of different worlds)

OR

Guts gets killed by Griffith during that last battle with the Apostle (metioned above).
but the mysterious black hair boy picks up the Behelit and uses it to summon Gods. and he eventually kills all 5 hand Gods.

OR

someone else uses the Behelit at the end and tries to become a god. but Griffith kills all other Gods. but the skull knight comes in and kills Griffith afterall.

either way, i think the Behelit that Guts carry all the time would be the key to kill Gods at the end. otherwise, there is no story point that he would carry and his elf cares about it so much either. and all the 5 hand gods will die by someone...