Discussion - What will Cross Guild do next? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion What will Cross Guild do next?

McNuss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
If the loop theory is correct, which it seems to be but I cannot specify without breaking this story...

Wano was Enies Lobby (Raid, Beasts) plus Thriller Bark (Samurai, Resurrection).

Egghead is at least Sabaody Archipelago, but the presence of the Seraphim alludes to Impel Down to, lastly the climax could be seen as a callback to Marine Ford.

The Sabaody to Marineford arc Was already a parallel of Loguetown arc, meaning Cross Guild will appear in an arc that is a parallel to

Romance Dawn - Rivers Mountain - Post-War+Return to Sabaody (really one arc, a romance dawn and not two) - Punk Hazard.

It will probably span all the way trough Alabasta arc, so that Shanks reappears in a Jaya/Skypea/Zou mashup (Elbaf Arc). The latter part makes me think he is totally a traitor.

If I can make further speculation, I think Luffy will have to rescue Vivi from Vice Admiral Tensei. Oda will crunch further and stretch out the ID plus Marineford part of Egghead into the next arc.

Luffy will be saved by Dragon and seperated from the Strawhats. At Kamabakka, he will hear that Vivi has been captured by the Marines and is interrogated by Tensei at Marine HQ. Tensei does not want to hand her over to the WG, because he is suspicious of them and wants to find out the truth, but Vivi doesn't know the Marines are suspecting something so she won't tell.

So Luffy, Sabo and Iva will infiltrate Marine HQ concealed as barista girls, using the official Marine cafeteria uniforms provided by Moda from Lulusia.

Meanwhile, Buggy is captured by the Marines, too, and they want to use him to lure out Mihawk and Crocodile. Since the goons are only loyal to Buggy, Crocodile has no choice but to raid Marine HQ to get his captain out.

Pls note that all of Cross Guild and including the Baroque Works has a DC comics theme, mostly Batman to be precise.
Hence why I expect them to be paired somehow with the Detective plot that is set up with Vice Admiral Tensei.

Also, Buggy is clown and New Marineford is Macdonald's.

Vanshrimp

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Next move would be to show us the other deeds of the cross guild with the Crime lords of the OP world...

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wealth, fame and power...

Crocodile's bringing in wealth, Buggy is brining in fame and Mihawk's brining in the power... So what they'll do next is align stuff to grab the red poneglpyhs..

Maybe we'll see them go to WCI and Wano

1Sneeze1Kill

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Makes me wonder if they’d ally with Blackbeard Pirates since they’re both gladly willing to take down Marines.
They each give off a different vibe. So highly doubt it.