Who's your favorite character in Berserk? | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Who's your favorite character in Berserk?

ameya730

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
i would have to say zodd mainly because he seems like more than just a apostle. its awesome to see his rivalry with skull knight, both seem predestined for something larger than their current roles.

PS: damn, thinking about my favorite character has made me want to read berserk all over again. will probably do that tonight.

Crisis.

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i chose guts as my most favorite but i also like Irvin ,his demon form threw me off at first but as soon as i saw him shot a arrow i fell in love with him. i also like Judeau for his aim,zod for his epic pop ups ( ever notice he always gets a full page with a dramatic entrances when he shows up after some time passed ) and isidro hes always fun to watch and read what hes up to.

Last edited:

Cyber34

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My favorite character is Guts, but not the one in the golden age arc, or the one that is traveling with the witches and servant guy. I like the one that was first shown blowing the head off an apostle female he was banging in the first page. The real lunatic Guts.

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
An update after having read the whole story as it's released so far:

#1: Guts as he was before allying up with Schierke, he became too soft and uninteresting and unchanging since then :(
#2 Judeau. Perhaps my favorite minor character of all times, he's great.
#3 Caska
#4 Zodd. His forearms are ridiculous by the way, just had to mention them.
#5 Griffith for beeing an awesome villain.

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Griffith is my favorite Berserk character, he has become one of my overall favorite character of all time, well he is an antagonist and did some horrible things. But how much he has added to this story, and without him Berserk would be so much different. He basically caused all those tragic moments in this manga that make us think it is a masterpiece.

Rickert for being the only one to survive eclipse and for being an over all good guy that make it through all of that. The fact that he was in the original band of the hawk and he is still alive makes me like him even more.

Skull Knight for being one of the most mysterious and awesome character in all of berserk, he is just so mysterious and it makes me feel like he is untouchable and on a whole different level from the others.

Puck for being a good character with a kind heart in such a tragic and dark manga. He is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Caska is a character you just can't not feel bad for I mean she has been through so much, and just talking about her brings a sad face and a sad memory for me. :(

MattC302

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
My favorite character in the entire manga is Schierke. She is a cute little witch and she is also very powerful. She is a really important part of the group. Guts would probably be dead from overusing his armor without her. Her interactions with Isidro are really funny. I am hoping to see some more cool magic from her in the future.

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My favorite character in the entire manga is Schierke. She is a cute little witch and she is also very powerful. She is a really important part of the group. Guts would probably be dead from overusing his armor without her. Her interactions with Isidro are really funny. I am hoping to see some more cool magic from her in the future.
Schierke made it too fantasy for me, I was all fine with the demons and creatures, but I didn't like adding this kind of magic to the story :(
So, maybe the reason I dislike Schierke is rather the magical part than herself.