Theory - Why I think PoF and Nakama Power is NOT legit (One Magic related) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Why I think PoF and Nakama Power is NOT legit (One Magic related)

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I got one more theory going on.

Here it is:

To travel to the Celestial Spirit world one must wear Celestial clothing. Yet Natsu passed through with Lucy and survived (Chapter 8, one of the first missions he did with Lucy).
This means that Natsu isn't human. One more thing that I want to mention is Natsu's scarf. Do you guys remember when Natsu meet Zeref at Tendrou for the first time? Zeref couldn't control his curse and released it which killed everything except Natsu because his scarf protected him and turned black. (NATSUS SCARF IS CELESTIAL CLOTHING).

Now let's talk about ''the one magic''

Igneel gave the scarf to natsu, he didn't make it which means that there is only one person left that made the scarf 400 years ago and that is ANNA HEARTFILIA (The strongest Celestial Spirit Mage). Remember when the Celestial Spirit King comes to the human world to fight Mard geer? The first thing he says is ''You are still holding that book (The book of END). This means that The Celestial Spirit King knows Mard Geer from before. After giving Natsu to Igneel 400 years ago Zeref and Mard geer went to the Celestial Spirit world together with Anna and with the help of the Celestial Spirit King Anna made a scarf that could beat ''Zeref's curse''. This magic is the ''ONE MAGIC'' (Annas love for humanity). This explains why Layla Heartfilia (Lucy's mom) said that the ''ONE MAGIC'' is ''Love when she passed it on''. Love is the key to beat the curse of Ankhseram.