Voting Round 3 - Winry Rockbell vs Yui Yuigahama | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Winry Rockbell vs Yui Yuigahama

Who wins?

• Winry Rockbell

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Can't say I'm surprised by this post of yours, lakhan. We may haven't talked that much, but it was definitely enough for me to come to conclusion that you are a respectable man, who has a sense for doing the right thing. Thank you so much for supporting Yui!

Thanks and yep, we have only talked until now abt field work and so on...Not abt animes and such. But yep, YUI is truly waifu material. I have seen the anime and also read light novel of Oregairu. YUI, YUKINO and HACHIMAN really get development. :hurr

:hiYou sir deserve respect and a round of applause for campaigning the girl and taking her this far from the series which is not on grand scale with less audience to it.

:twitch SO long for wait. i am waiting for next volume for so long . I hope WATARI releases it soon and it is translated.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
"Don't you worry Ed. I'll stay strong"

Contenders have come and gone so far in this tourney, and It was my pleasant surprise to see how well Winry was doing during my unfortunately timed 2 week absence. But now I'm back, and ready to stick with Winry to the very end! Yui, this cutesy little girl who relies on her imperfections to win? How silly. A woman who wants to win the Waifu Wars needs to be able to rely on her own strengths in order to compliment her weaknesses. Not just hide behind her imperfections that make her "unique".

The Waifu that will be crowned the winner will be a Waifu who can stick at her Husbando's side forever, in any situation. Can this Yui child claim to be willing to stay with a man no matter what the cost? Or will she prioritise her own self instead? Who knows? But you can be assured with Winry Rockbell.

A girl who hides her true feelings as to not hurt others? That's only a potential problem anyway. Hiding ones feelings is the same as giving only half of your heart to another.

Some say that a perfect Waifu cannot exist, but that's really up to you isn't it? If you know that Winry is the one for you, you will know in your heart, perfection...

"What?"

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
More from me would see you out of this tournament. I'm playing nice too :)

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@WithYouInSpirit, did you just edited the last picture people were "making fun" about? That is what you do when your Queen of Waifus receives negative criticisms? You expect her to change... to adapt to the likings of others?

Wow. :oh

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I said 3rd GIF, not 4th. It's still here :XD.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I changed the last gif because I liked this one better rofl

Reactions: syx

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is it not syx?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What, it's niichan? Seriously?

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
A vote for Winry is a vote in right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.