Voting Round 2 - World Trigger vs Mahou Tsukai no Yome | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 World Trigger vs Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Who wins?

• World Trigger

• Mahou Tsukai no Yome

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Vote for World Trigger. It's awesome!

It has pretty awesome fights that revolve around the use of logic and team strategy. It especially takes full advantage of the fact that they use artificial bodies to fight.

Also, has a story revolved around the importance of understanding your limits. Understanding the amount of work and time it takes to get better and be able to achieve what you want. And about looking at things with more than one perspective.
Understanding your limits? Maybe I am misinterpreting your post but isn't it against what a main theme in battle shonen? Doing your best to surpass your limits against adversity? How does it work? I am curious.

Kanijo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Understanding your limits? Maybe I am misinterpreting your post but isn't it against what a main theme in battle shonen? Doing your best to surpass your limits against adversity? How does it work? I am curious.
What I mean by limitations is your current capabilities, not your power ceiling.

Understanding your current capabilities allows you to know what is the best course of action to take in order to influence the situation in your favor. If you try to over extend yourself by trying to do something that you aren't cut out to do, you are most likely just going to get beat down and taken out of the fight for being overconfident or overly desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.