Voting - Worst She's Erza Moment | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Worst She's Erza Moment

Worst She's Erza Moment

• No Senses vs Kyouka

• Broken Bones vs Irene

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Use this thread to vote the Worst She's Erza moment.

No Senses vs Kyouka
-
Broken Bones vs Irene
Voting rules:
  • You are allowed one vote
  • You are permitted to change your vote while polls are open
  • If there is a tie, a staff pick will break the lock
Voting closes on August 13th, 2017.

Broken Bones vs Irene - 18 Nominations
No Senses vs Kyouka - 14 Nominations
Sword Shower vs Acnologia - 6 Nominations
POF vs Azuma - 4 Nominations
Second Origin/Nakagami vs Minerva - 3 Nominations

Stopping punches vs Gray & E.N.D - 2 Nominations
Oneshot vs Aria - 2 Nominations
Stopping Archenemy vs Kagura - 2 Nominations
Willpower vs Neinhart - 1 Nomination

Broken Bones vs Irene - 25 votes
POF vs Azuma - 1 vote
Stopping Punches vs Gray& E.N.D - 1 vote

No Senses vs Kyouka - 30 votes
Sword Shower vs Acnologia - 11 votes
Second Origin vs Minerva - 3 votes

Please forward any questions to the Awards Info Thread.

Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for Broken Bones vs Irene.

Words can't express how atrocious it was given the difference in power levels and health conditions... Next, would be stopping E.N.D and Gray, but at least her hands received consequences from it... POF vs. Azuma wasn't actually that bad. Sure, the animation made it look worse than it actually was. But if you think about their actual power levels at the time, someone of Erza's caliber should be able to defeat Azuma.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Broken bones Vs Irene for sure, even if it's Erza, she shouldn't be able to do that. Azuma Vs Erza wasn't that much of a deception since Natsu won his opponents with power of friendship many times (like many protagonists of Shonens do).

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Broken bones, no question about it. The meteor was a huge, heavy piece of shit, and Erza was severely damaged. No fucking way ANYONE should have been able to break the meteor, and yet she of all people did. Or at least, most people should be incapable of that, bar Gildarts.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Acnologia's sword dance or shower simply it was even big BS than savage emotions.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm voting for the worst she's Erza moment ever, aka No Senses vs Kyouka.
I mean come on, this made absolutely... no sense, right?
I actually can't decide between that or the raining swords on Acnologia one

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I don't get it, Erza is bland,boring generic I agree but she is not the only one who has major facepalming asspulls.
I don't get why Erza always gets bashed, criticized, but Natsu never does when he does the same things she does in worse fashion. It's hypocritical.

If we were fair, then Natsu also deserves the same treatment.

Voted, no sense Erza.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Voted for No Senses vs Kyôka.

This scene made no sense at all. It's almost as bad as Erza having all her bones broken. The Sword Shower vs Acnologia didn't really make sense either but at least she didn't deal any damage. As for Second Origin vs Minerva, the only part that I didn't like was the fact that she could still move despite her leg getting crushed by a heavy rock. The fight itself wasn't catastrophic.

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Second Origin vs Minerva is not bullshit. It's just the typical convenience every Fairy Tail protagonist has. Requip itself is a huge convenience to Erza. This woman probably has no weaknesses whatsoever.

Hard to choose between the other two but I'll go with the No Senses vs Kyouka, because it officially set the standards.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Second Origin vs Minerva is not bullshit. It's just the typical convenience every Fairy Tail protagonist has. Requip itself is a huge convenience to Erza. This woman probably has no weaknesses whatsoever.

Hard to choose between the other two but I'll go with the No Senses vs Kyouka, because it officially set the standards.
It's more like she used second origin on minerva who was probably sabertooth's strongest that time after she beat kagura (another strong s-class mage at that time) after getting overwhelmed from her for some time and with her foot broken. She actually defeated both of them one after another, so I think that's where people call that BS.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Erza slashing Kagura was more BS than Minerva, Kagura was kicking Erza's ass, while Minerva was at best on par.
Voting for sword rain vs Acnologia, because a few chapters earlier she was willing to let Jellal kill himself to accomplish the same thing.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Voted for No Senses Erza defeating Kyoka.It was another level.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
After that horrible last arc, i know most people have fresh, painful memories of Erza breaking that Irene meteor while having no bones left in her body. I can't blame for it. I know fairly well that i'll be in a minority here.
But in my humble opinion, in terms of bullshit and unthinkable, NOTHING comes close to Erza beating a strong opponent when being stripped off ALL OF HER SENSES.
Destroying that meteor didnt make much sense but at least, you could argue the meteor wasn't that good in the end, or that Erza physically is extremely strong. But regardless of strength, with no senses you can't do anything at all.
I can't see, i can't smell, i can't have a sense of touch, i can't hear, but that doesn't matter because you're my enemy so i defeat you regardless?
I can't even know where you are, i'm completely in pitch black, impossible to have a single sense of direction, but i'll still follow you with exact precision because i'm Erza?
I can't hear anything at all, but i'm still going to answer what you're telling me, because im Erza.
No, just no. This moment is the biggest bullshit in history.
You can think whatever you want about Erza vs Irene, that doesn't come close imo to Erza beating Kyouka with no senses.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This is probably the thoughest choice in this whole tournament. What to pick :confused:
Both moments are so atrocious that you can get cancer if you even try to understand it with logic.
I think im going with broken bones for now, that shit broke my back. It defied all logic and people were predicting and hoping that if Erza somehow "somehow" stopped the meteor, there was no way she could continue her fight with dragon Irene .... and long behold she continued to fight, and not only that, she knocked her out of dragon form, and made her commit suicide. :no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.