Discussion - Your most hated characters | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Your most hated characters

Who's your most hatred character ?

• Total voters

Garmadooon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There is a thread for favorite characters so I decided to make a thread for hated characters.

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
Carla, Levy, Lucy.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Selene kagura milliana Simon and kyoka

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Wendy, Selene, Eileen, Brandish, Erza, Natsu, Zeref
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lmao, 4 voters and all hate Selene 🤡

Nespi

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
0. Juvia. There is no need to explain.
1. Natsu. Always smiling before a battle in which his friends will suffer. Cool.
2. Wendy with her ability to resurrect dead people (Hello, Juvia)
3. Erza/Jellal

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Darklord#10, post: 5828544, member: 223978"Like?
[/QUOTE]

Like favoring some characters over others (especially when it comes to fights) for no reason

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
My most hated characters are the 5th Generation Dragon Slayers, simply because they overstayed their welcome, they are like cockroaches, no matter how many times they get defeated they kee crawling back out the drain.

FireIce

Reaction score
Country
France
Mest

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I dont get the Natsu hate.Yeah,OG Natsu was trash with his speech and the fact that he got insane fast angry but i think 100YQ Natsu is miles better.Hes pretty calm and i like that.

OT: Selene become my most hated character in the franchise and i dont think i need to explain why.Before all of her retcons,it was Zeref.And before 100YQ it was Jellal but Hiro turned him into a walking useless clown.Hes out of my hated character list as Hiro already destroyed him.Almost sad what became of jellal

Otherwise i dont rly hate the other cast.I think a lot of them are a panelwaste.Like Sabertooth.

Last edited:

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
I dont get the Natsu hate.Yeah,OG Natsu was trash with his speech and the fact that he got insane fast angry but i think 100YQ Natsu is miles better.Hes pretty calm and i like that.
one of the few problems I have with Natsu is his fights which I have mix feeling about because not only do I think he has some of the most BS fights than another character besides Erza but he also has some of the best fights as well

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
one of the few problems I have with Natsu is his fights which I have mix feeling about because not only do I think he has some of the most BS fights than another character besides Erza but he also has some of the best fights as well
Natsu vs Suzaku was the second best fight in 100YQ.While Erza vs Laxus was the best one imo

What bullshit fights did Natsu got on 100YQ?I agree with the Dog fight because it was trash in general

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India

OT: Selene become my most hated character in the franchise and i dont think i need to explain why.Before all of her retcons,it was Zeref.And before 100YQ it was Jellal but Hiro turned him into a walking useless clown.Hes out of my hated character list as Hiro already destroyed him.Almost sad what became of jellal

Otherwise i dont rly hate the other cast.I think a lot of them are a panelwaste.Like Sabertooth.
Yeah, 100YQ Natsu isn't as insufferable to be fair, not many shit speeches or PoF.
Dude still had the cringe moment against Aldoron though, and got schooled.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
What bullshit fights did Natsu got on 100YQ?I agree with the Dog fight because it was trash in general
The one I don’t like is his fight against Wraith
Also I thinking about his fights in the original as well

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Steven it just not his fights it’s also his character as a whole he has little to no character development

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
@Steven it just not his fights it’s also his character as a whole he has little to no character development
Natsu has decent character development. I mean it's not bad the way people make it out to be. He was even willing to work with suzaku to take down dogramag. I mean he does stupid shit but he's very different from og natsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, 100YQ Natsu isn't as insufferable to be fair, not many shit speeches or PoF.
Dude still had the cringe moment against Aldoron though, and got schooled.
WTF was Hiro thinking writing that whole speech. The dude is out here vilifying aldoron and Eileen but he's making a genocidal maniac look redeemable. Aldoron just sees humans as food. He's just following natural hierarchy of life. Imagine if a chicken started talking back at me 😭😂

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
I'd say Natsu's Nakama bullshit subsided in the 100YQ (I'll never forgive Mashima for Natsu's horrible writing to Alvarez) but he has no concrete character development. He remains the same kid who always wants to fight and who contradicts himself all the time. His hypocrisy on DGs is quite disgusting, he bash Aldo for his urge to eat humans but he forgives Selene's disgusting acts. And he has very little power evolution in view of his fight with Ignia so I expect the worst.