Discussion - Your most hated characters | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Your most hated characters

Who's your most hatred character ?

• Total voters

Pablinski

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bolivia
Don’t really hate any characters just what Hiro does with them
I share this opinion, I don't hate anyone either, what if I don't like how Hiro leads some characters.

Regarding Natsu, I have always thought that Mashima can give Natsu much more and give him very good moments, for example: Natsu in berserker mode for eating Ignia's fire, Beta Heaven, using Zeref to defeat the God Seed Wolfen and some other situations shown in the original series and in this sequel are proof that Mashima can carry the character much better.

After these situations, it seems that Mashima (with the complicity of Ueda) only uses the character for fights (which are the moments when they give him the most seriousness and he is best treated), to be mocked by exaggerating him with comedy and ignorance (I know that his personality is very cheerful and he is charismatic but it is exaggerated with this situation) and also only for marketing with the theme of the NaLu couple (which is my favorite couple) so I think that these are some of the reasons why the character has several detracting fans and gets hate too.

He is my favorite character, that's why I know that Natsu has a lot of plot that can be exploited in the rest of the series (Ignia, who is one of the objectives to defeat, the return of E.N.D., another Beta Heaven type scene), is what I humbly think, the problem lies in how Mashima can carry it out, especially for when the time comes to face Ignia (which by the way I would like it to be just Natsu vs. Ignia for the whole background of the situation).

Aniokku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Who is the "sick" person who voted for Lucy? You have to be a horrible person to hate Mashima's best female character.

4 votes for kyria? I guess my girl's haters wouldn't like to see Mashima put a fan art of her in the extra content of the last volume.

Mimi0207

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Irene by far the worst character in the series her existence is a mistake, she is only there to give Erza enchantments because Erza is so weak without her friendship bullshit that she has to steal other people's powers, and Irene is responsible for all of this, their fight is the worst fight in FT, and her return in 100YQ is useless, it serves no purpose and her "mother of DS" story is crap. Thanks to the author for deleting her I wouldn't have supported Irene's return in 100YQ.

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'll change that for you

@Jko
Is their even a reason left to hate this clown?

The only real answer is Selene and more or less the rest of the Diabolo Guild.The whole guild is full of shit for "betraying" George.

Elfeseria can also join them for acting like a fucking retard.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Why would you hate Kyria? That does not even make sense. I see erza leading the charge I'm not surprised

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Is their even a reason left to hate this clown?

The only real answer is Selene and more or less the rest of the Diabolo Guild.The whole guild is full of shit for "betraying" George.

Elfeseria can also join them for acting like a fucking retard.
Yeah, for a dragon that is about wisdom, he doesn’t really use his brain much.

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, for a dragon that is about wisdom, he doesn’t really use his brain much.
Elfseria=Hagoromo

Both are old as fuck with Demenz

srtenebroso

Reaction score
Country
El Salvador
I don't expect any development from any of this characters so the only thing i want are good feat.

Erza, laxus, bdsk, gray, Jellal, Mirajane, Wendy, they are all garbage don't care, only left Is Natsu and the dragón gods that can maybe entertain me

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I don't expect any development from any of this characters so the only thing i want are good feat.

Erza, laxus, bdsk, gray, Jellal, Mirajane, Wendy, they are all garbage don't care, only left Is Natsu and the dragón gods that can maybe entertain me
Are those your most hated characters?

Hekentroy

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Erza is honestly a terrible character, her magic quickly became useless, she wins due to excess bs, she practically has no real power level, she is just reconnected so she can win a fight, conveniently now she uses other people's magic to help her fights, As it is never clear why to make Erza so used, since Jellal's defeat she has had nothing to do with villains to be honest, she has never had any interest in Zeref (in fact I think she never saw him) or the demons of Zeref, she had nothing to do with Acnologia, spending time to make her look good in her battles is strange, in fact I hope more to see her totally humiliated without the right to win something at least in one arc because of how boring she has become, it's a shame because I liked the designs before but now I prefer a big break from her.

Everything about Irene is ridiculous and forced, inventor of dragon slayer magic, supposedly on August's level who came out of nowhere, Erza's mother due to the fact that Erza didn't have any plot for the last arc of Fairy Tail, and serve as an excuse for Wendy to be easily useful.

Wendy should never have been part of the main team to begin with, there was already a dragon slayer, another was not necessary.

Brandish, nothing about her is interesting and she only lived to give hype to the Spriggans.

I didn't put him because he was my favorite in the start, but Natsu is becoming like this, since Alvarez he has gotten worse and worse, I don't care about his fights anymore, I'm really waiting for him to get a horrible defeats without being able to get rematch, defeats that really affects him in some way, because he really needs something to make him change, because it seems like he has no personality actually.

Selene, really the idea of using the dragon theme again was bad and lazy (honestly it never worked at all), this mission should have been something else, not something to ensure and justify Natsu's relevance, but Selene is really one of the worse, his continuous appearances and reconnections are silly.

Aldoron because the whole arc was a waste, which was the one that caused the biggest problems if there was anything to save from this sequel.

Juvia forcing her in this manga is too annoying, there was no need for her to actually appear since this is a Team Natsu mission in fact the same goes for the rest of the Fairy Tail members.

A little Acnologia only because by forcing him as the final villain, without really the plot being fully built for that, was something part of what ruined the last arc.