Anime - Yukimura vs Sanada OVA edition | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Yukimura vs Sanada OVA edition

Phantron

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
maybe he saw a phantom demon inside sanada.

reminds me in pot1, in kantou tournament when only sanada saw the samurai aura that ryoma had. or maybe samurai spirit. it would be werid to imagine a samurai all a sudden. so i would say he saw it.
Well only the powerful can see the samurai spirit (Tezuka, Sanada). But, the guys who saw the Black Aura after Sanada returned were just random HS fodders. It can be assumed at that point Sanada must be walking around in a shroud of darkness that anybody can see. So given that I assume initially he must not be able to maintain it for any extended time, like he just unlocked it once and score a point and can't turn it back on, because we see Sanada without the BA after a single frame with BA.

ashore

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
also,not cannon , but ova showed rai went through YUKIS RACKET gut. this doesnt diminish yuki's skill as he went straight to returning rai bu faILED DUE TO GUT BEING TORN.

SO WHEN DOES THE GUT always BREAK AND NOT?

i'm asumming yuki didnt think guts break vs rai, cuz he would have avoiding losing a point if possible.
but still only a couple people faced rai. not sure in the beginning of u-17 before Jrs eliminations, if the gut broke vs other HSers, unarthorized Jrs vs Hsers match

edit sorry 4 caps

Last edited:

LJkAze

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Seriously they should of stick to the OVA format for the first 15 episode and not the bogus quality we got; I dont care if it comes out monthly like the national in the Original POT because i prefer quality over quantity. If they continue with the anime which they most likely are I hope it's OVA format

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I don't, each National's match was really rushed.

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
also,not cannon , but ova showed rai went through YUKIS RACKET gut. this doesnt diminish yuki's skill as he went straight to returning rai bu faILED DUE TO GUT BEING TORN.

SO WHEN DOES THE GUT always BREAK AND NOT?

i'm asumming yuki didnt think guts break vs rai, cuz he would have avoiding losing a point if possible.
but still only a couple people faced rai. not sure in the beginning of u-17 before Jrs eliminations, if the gut broke vs other HSers, unarthorized Jrs vs Hsers match

edit sorry 4 caps
That's purely for Sanada fan. Yukimura knows it will break. He saw it at least 20 times+ at Sanada vs Tezuka match. There's no need for him to be dumb, at all. Hence, he return it first time in the manga.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Seriously they should of stick to the OVA format for the first 15 episode and not the bogus quality we got; I dont care if it comes out monthly like the national in the Original POT because i prefer quality over quantity. If they continue with the anime which they most likely are I hope it's OVA format
Nationals OVA was amazing quality.
They did an amazing job with so many things.
They only messed up with Hyakku Ren.

New PoT has been awful with quality. They even use the EXACT same scene when someone tosses the ball up for a serve.
Every. Single. Time. Watch any episode and you will know what I mean.

ashore

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
you can also add to sanada fans that yuki lost a point to stone? one of the fuurinkazan techs.

TheShiraishi

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
New PoT has been awful with quality. They even use the EXACT same scene when someone tosses the ball up for a serve.
Every. Single. Time. Watch any episode and you will know what I mean.
Every single smash scene is the same as well; and the winning point ball looks like it has a 3 foot diameter.