Theory - Zeldris’ Original Power | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Zeldris’ Original Power

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Its alright, not as interesting as i'd hoped, but it suits him, fastest demon swordsman and all, and it compliments the DK's power nicely. It only sucking in living things doesnt really make sense given the explanation, but i'm just going to assume that the vortex is a unique aspect of the darkness he is rotating, not solely the result of the physics of Zel moving something really fast.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Its alright, not as interesting as i'd hoped, but it suits him, fastest demon swordsman and all, and it compliments the DK's power nicely. It only sucking in living things doesnt really make sense given the explanation, but i'm just going to assume that the vortex is a unique aspect of the darkness he is rotating, not solely the result of the physics of Zel moving something really fast.
It's MAGIC.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This aspect of his power is a bit problematic. If it just affects living things, why RHITTA was also influenced? It is clearly not a living thing. I prefer to ignore the whole "only living things" part unless this feature is crucial for him to win, or even defeat.
But so far, the only difference it makes is that according to the nature of Zel's ability:
1. Rhitta is a living thing
2. Escanor, the One is not, lmao
Its probably just because Escanor was holding Rhitta, Escanor wouldnt let go of it so it got sucked in with him.
As for the One, it is probably just too powerful to be affected, or the heat it radiates offsets the vacuum or something.

I doubt the living thing part will be come up again anyway, it was probably just a convenient excuse Nakaba came up with to explain why the castle wasnt getting torn apart by ON, saves him from having to explain it in a Q&A later. Best to simply pass it off as an aspect of Zel's magic, there has to be something special about the darkness he uses in ON if he needed to take a special stance to summon it.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
About the one, I was just joking, but everyone during the battle was trying to stick to the ground, stone walls, etc. Knowing that Rhitta itself is superheavy, Escanor could stand against Zel by sticking to his sacred treasure. Those strong legs of him sticking to the ground was kind of lame.
You didn't saw that Rhitta literally was sucked out too lol.

Both him and his sacred treasure, lol at being too heavy for his Ominous Nebula.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I did see it and it was my main reason for criticizing Merlin's description to begin with.
Rhitta was sucked without producing any kind of tension on Escanor's hand, an impossible event unless ON was also affecting the axe even though it was not a living thing. Or maybe Escanor is insanely superstrong for not showing any sign of relative movement. Even as a fan of him, I'm sure both of the assumptions are mere BS, at least for the time being.
For now, @Demonspeed 's idea is the most legit one.

And Rhitta is not a simple joke. Galan could not move it at all, and Meliodas of around ten years ago could hardly move it while complaining about its weight. Rhitta also seems to have some degrees of free will as Escanor call him whenever he need the axe, "answer my will". And we have seen for once just how powerless and desperate Mr. Best Boi gets facing with such weapons. Though a weak reasoning tbh.
You realize that you aren't making any sense physics wise?

If Rhitta was that heavy for ON, then Rhitta wouldn't move from that place, Rhitta add height on Escanor himself who hold it and yet, he was sucked casually.
Physics man lol.

Rhitta is nothing that heavy for ON as showed in the manga, you are severally underestimating ON way too much lol.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Physics hah? So please think about the differences in behaviour of each of these three systems under the field of a given force:
1. An object with a zero charge relating to that force
2. An object of nonzero charge within the same field
3. The system of both objects mentioned above bond together
Analyze the systems and you'll understand what I'm talking about if you are familiar with the rules of physics.
Irrelevant with the topic at hand.
You said that Rhitta was heavy, Escanor hold it, therefore he has his own height + Rhitta height with him if you know basic common sense related to basic physics.

And ON was able to easily attract him like the rest.
Conclusion, you indeed underestimate ON's attraction force.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
That was in my third post, far from being my main complaint. I also think I provided you everything you need to analyze the situation. We both need to stop this off-topic conversation. We can continue this discussion somewhere else, in a more physics-based thread lmao.
The situation wasn't that complex in the first place lol.

You just underestimate the attraction force of ON and dares compare it to mere physical strength.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Lol. Wasn't it you who talked about physics first? Believe me, I don't want to understimate or offend Zel's power at all. Will you be at peace if I say Rhitta's weight is nothing compared to the power of ON? No problem, not at all. Based on established canon, ON is itself nothing compared to Escanor's muscle force. Using his feet, he fully stands against the pulling effect of the force, while holding Rhitta single-handedly as if there is no RELATIVE MOTION at all. Sorry dude, but it seems all ON could finally do to Escanor was to deform his mustache lmfao.
Are you satisfied now that I acknowledged the attractive power of ON using NnT's rules?
Lol, like I said, you are good at saying irrelevant stuff, we are talking about Rhitta itself, not Escanor and for your information, he didn't withstand shit until the One when Zeldoris got serious with his ON.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
It was not irrelevant at all. You wanted me not to understimate him and use the laws of NnT. I simply did it, but it end up humiliating the DC best prince. Blame it on yourself.

OMG, it's really hilarious. Now that you mention it, ON + second mark couldn't even pull his mustache lmfao.:spaz I didn't really pay attention to this aspect of ON's great power.
Praise the mustache. :verily
Lol, are you trolling on purpose now.

What humiliation lmao, he was literally the one who was dominating over there during those 2 chapters unless you are too blind to not see it.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Exactly lol. I was just criticizing Escanor's situation in the current fight, but you stuck to just one word (Heavy) and began repeating "don't u derstimate ON" for all the eternity. So it was fun to thoroughly investigate the technique and speculate it's true power.

However, moving the almighty mustache is itself a big achievement. So sad he can't move it anymore as Escanor is the One now. Nice job best boy :super

I also have to admit that it was a funny discussion. Thank you dude :hee.
Lol, like I said, you are just trolling at this point, that is the true funny part of this discussion lmao.

Investigating what? ON? You talk like it is worth investigating lol.

He moved more than his mustache, he makes him bleed and ragdolled through the wall several times lol.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
No matter what, now that he's pissed Escanor off, he should really be happy that Escanor is not a homo. I can't imagine what kind of tragedy could happen if other parts of the One began to get attracted to the handsome prince :fail.
Lmao, dude, your weird fantasy start to be frightening right now.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
No matter what, now that he's pissed Escanor off, he should really be happy that Escanor is not a homo. I can't imagine what kind of tragedy could happen if other parts of the One began to get attracted to the handsome prince :fail.
Imagine how big it is in "The One" mode...

:tss

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Holy sword Escanor :cookiehand
Zel: No matter how pwerfull you are, you can't defeat the future King of demons, pitiful insect. :devil-mad
Holy lance Escanor :cookiefinger
Zel: Damn you moster! It hurts a lot. How can you be ghis power full.:nerve
Zel: Do something useless masters! I can't stand like this for long. Immediately attack him while his hands are occupied.

Holy waterjet cutter Escanor :cookiearf
Zel: Holy crap, Escanor!:nowei Come on bro. You don't need to test every holy weapon in your arsenal on me!
The One: Enough with the nonsense, you insolent fool!
Zel: Forgive me Gelda! My end is near. I wasn't able to protect you at last. Good by my love!:crying
The One: Pierce!
Zel: :twitch
Can you just imagine if Gelda is a fujoshi? I think that she would understand considering how lonely one could be if he or she is separated from his/her lover for more than 3,000 years. :cheez:3c

lindananahayashida

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Can you just imagine if Gelda is a fujoshi? I think that she would understand considering how lonely one could be if he or she is separated from his/her lover for more than 3,000 years. :cheez:3c
Zel x Esca (Gelda recording)

Zel = I wont hold back
Esca = What a joke!

Zel = (Full power)
(Gelda = Only bruises?! snap.. snap!)

Zel : Drop your ***** & beg for mercy!
Esca: Holy ***** Escanor!

(Gelda = He used his **** as sword?! Yes this is it!)

Zel: Why are you risking your ***** for this?
Esca: Everything is for the sake of my *****!

(Gelda = Escanor..)

Zel = You call the **** your *****? It is not capable of such feelings!
Esca = Bam!

(Gelda:
The distance between them was destroyed!
Zels **** disappeared!!
Good job escanor.)

Esca = You will not escape! Lance *****
Zel = Gah!

(Gelda = Escanor dono's form! you did it!)

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
One question: is the MS translation true about Zeldris moving faster than light with this technique or it's simply a mistranslation?

victim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
S
Unfortunately, it is a mistranslation :emocat
So ludo is faster than him since flash is esentially light.
About ON imo it is actually weak cause it depends on the user concentration for him to speed up darkness around him to create the vaccum to pull people in. If say zel is stressed ON wouldnt be that powerful since his concentration isnt max. Would have prefered prince zel to have a more convinient ability like the rest of the characters that he can activate whenever he wishes

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
S

So ludo is faster than him since flash is esentially light.
About ON imo it is actually weak cause it depends on the user concentration for him to speed up darkness around him to create the vaccum to pull people in. If say zel is stressed ON wouldnt be that powerful since his concentration isnt max. Would have prefered prince zel to have a more convinient ability like the rest of the characters that he can activate whenever he wishes
Nope, he isn't lol, the chapter literally confirmed that Ludo's grace is slower than ON.
It isn't weak lol since it shit on Ludo and needed a struggling One to break it.

ON is faster than light ( in NNT ), not just true light speed for battle dome cross verse fight.