Discussion - Zoro Discussion Thread | Page 120 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Zoro Discussion Thread

Is It a Requirement for Zoro to have Conqueror's Haki?

• Total voters

Merlin918

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Zoro will betray Luffy once he kills Mihawk. Here's how that will happen, assuming Luffy doesn't kill Mihawk and then kill Zoro for letting Mihawk attack the Thousand Sunny and attempt to destroy it because he said he would kill Luffy immediately if he didn't let him fight Zoro one on one while Mihawk threatened to execute any Straw Hats watching with sword waves while he fought him. Once Luffy inherits Gol D Roger's spiritual knowledge at Raftel like he did to Gecko Moria's shadow spirits of his allies, he will gain Gol D Roger's sword skills and say he is stronger as a swordsman than Zoro ever was. Zoro will immediately attempt to soullessly end him. Luffy will then kill Zoro by blocking his sword wave and then flying at him to bisect him upwards and diagonally. It will happen after they get to Raftel. If this doesn't happen, Zoro is not in character, for he has told Luffy before that he will be his enemy once he becomes the world's strongest swordsman. Zoro started off as a killer. Therefore, he always wanted to end Luffy, even though I do not believe souls can be ended. Luffy will then say to Zoro' something."You were just a swordsman, Zoro. You were never my friend." Zoro will then be in the afterlife.

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro will betray Luffy once he kills Mihawk. Here's how that will happen, assuming Luffy doesn't kill Mihawk and then kill Zoro for letting Mihawk attack the Thousand Sunny and attempt to destroy it because he said he would kill Luffy immediately if he didn't let him fight Zoro one on one while Mihawk threatened to execute any Straw Hats watching with sword waves while he fought him. Once Luffy inherits Gol D Roger's spiritual knowledge at Raftel like he did to Gecko Moria's shadow spirits of his allies, he will gain Gol D Roger's sword skills and say he is stronger as a swordsman than Zoro ever was. Zoro will immediately attempt to soullessly end him. Luffy will then kill Zoro by blocking his sword wave and then flying at him to bisect him upwards and diagonally. It will happen after they get to Raftel. If this doesn't happen, Zoro is not in character, for he has told Luffy before that he will be his enemy once he becomes the world's strongest swordsman. Zoro started off as a killer. Therefore, he always wanted to end Luffy, even though I do not believe souls can be ended. Luffy will then say to Zoro' something."You were just a swordsman, Zoro. You were never my friend." Zoro will then be in the afterlife.
This is absolutely unhinged 😂

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Our we reading the same manga? You know a manga about friendship and loyalty threw hard times and following your dreams.
Our we talking about the same Zoro that is all about honor, pride and loyalty. And your telling me that same Zoro is going to try and kill his captain/best friend.
In a genre that's all about family, loyalty, dreams and change for the better?

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Pirate Queen have you not heard of the legendary ZKL theory (zoro kills luffy). It’s to avenge the ZKKers.

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
What? Sorry but this is not happening. Zoro frickin took all of Luffy's pain af in that paw bubble. As much of a Zoro hater as he is, even Sanji will have 0 doubt about Zoro's loyalty.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
zoro perfomed better than luffy though. When luffy fought kaido for the first time, he couldn't hit through kaido's scale and was frowned upon by kaido.
When zoro fought kaido for the first time, kaido praised his attack and he even cut through kaido's scale. :true
😂😂😂. All this ZKK wank only for oda to humble you zealots. The satisfaction I get from reading the failure of ZKK is unparalleled. "Wano is zoro's arc" 😂