Canon - Zoro vs Drake and Apoo | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Canon Zoro vs Drake and Apoo

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Then got back up next chapter. Taken off your feat doesn't equal defeat especially he jump in the air to want to keep fighting. Nah he was serious and even with one of his best attack, Apoo wasn't going down. Even Drake's attack didn't do much to him either. They got what they wanted, but by no means Apoo was knockout. In a solo fight, Zoro will have a harder time that he can even be defeated by him actually. Same with Drake as well too.
Yea, he was down for a minute or so, plenty of time to take him out if the intent was to destroy Apoo. I didn't imply Zoro was not serious, nor Apoo KO'd. Zoro was as badass and serious as it gets. Apoo was downed by Shishi Sonson, not completely finished, left alone, got up, then taken out again. Zoro just had enough of the games and closed it.

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yea, he was down for a minute or so, plenty of time to take him out if the intent was to destroy Apoo. I didn't imply Zoro was not serious, nor Apoo KO'd. Zoro was as badass and serious as it gets. Apoo was downed by Shishi Sonson, not completely finished, left alone, got up, then taken out again. Zoro just had enough of the games and closed it.
Then by that logic Apoo could have defeat Zoro when they first fought and got cut by him. Apoo just need to spam his powers and Zoro will be defenseless from sound since he can't block that.

I give Zoro props on what he can do and he can do damage, but in 2 vs 1 fight while his opponent was facing an Hybrid Drake doesn't push Zoro would defeat him in solo fight. Just same if we use same logic with Kamazou and Gyukimaro taking down Zoro and he fainted. By that then Killer > Zoro by far then. How team fight on one person doesn't mean same thing on solo fight individually. Not saying Zoro get one-shot, but it be harder challenge on both sides in solo fight.

You can use evidence of a team fight especially one like that was clear hew as being attack same time by both characters and couldn't block in time to defend another attack. I give props to them getting what they need to do in 2 vs 1, but 1 vs 1 is another story that won't go the same.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Again he fainted due to hunger
No proof on that. Especially he isn't a Luffy. He isn't durable and stamina like he used to be and that is a fact.

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Zoro is durable. He gets attacked by apoo and is only surprised while luffy gets knocked out from apoo.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Zoro is durable. He gets attacked by apoo and is only surprised while luffy gets knocked out from apoo.
Nah, he isn't. He lost that moment he fainted in same arc. He is fragile guy that even Usopp is more durable than him who tank Ulti's constant headbutts and is still awake. Zoro was surprised, but he was attack first and was sent to his knees from non-serious attack by him. He then choose to retreat from Apoo afterwards. That moment shows he can't handle him in one on one fight as much as you think. Apoo is more powerful than he looks.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
He is fragile guy that even Usopp is more durable than him
Do you even believe yourself or are you just trolling ?

Using that logic, Tashigi is more durable than Judge’s Son since getting hit by Vergo didn’t break any of her bones

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you even believe yourself or are you just trolling ?

Using that logic, Tashigi is more durable than Judge’s Son since getting hit by Vergo didn’t break any of her bones
Who fainted and who didn't? Kamazou got him with shoulder stab, he geos down. Usopp took 2 attacks from T6H, didn't go down. Just stating what is shown unless you believe Kamazou > Ulti in attack power cause highly doubt that.

Didn't Tashigi got her flesh pierce and left incapable of fighting? Sanji fought with Vergo and his leg was fine after that. Now what your trying to do was a troll, but backfired on you.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Who fainted and who didn't? Kamazou got him with shoulder stab, he geos down. Usopp took 2 attacks from T6H, didn't go down. Just stating what is shown unless you believe Kamazou > Ulti in attack power cause highly doubt that.

Didn't Tashigi got her flesh pierce and left incapable of fighting? Sanji fought with Vergo and his leg was fine after that. Now what your trying to do was a troll, but backfired on you.
Maybe it’s not about the characters but about you winning debates. I get that, but you are lying and spinning things to make an argument.

Usopp took 2 attacks from T6H, didn’t go down............Which manga panels did you read? Usopp is shown bloodied before he’s shown getting his skull fractured.........999 chapters in you think it makes sense to suggest Usopp ( The weakest of the SH) has more durability than Zoro the 1st Mate the 2nd strongest of the SH....That in & of itself makes no sense. & has to be a troll or bait

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe it’s not about the characters but about you winning debates. I get that, but you are lying and spinning things to make an argument.

Usopp took 2 attacks from T6H, didn’t go down............Which manga panels did you read? Usopp is shown bloodied before he’s shown getting his skull fractured.........999 chapters in you think it makes sense to suggest Usopp ( The weakest of the SH) has more durability than Zoro the 1st Mate the 2nd strongest of the SH....That in & of itself makes no sense. & has to be a troll or bait
I thought I had read it all.

Is this a sincere thought or are you just trolling?
Check back on fight between him and Ulti and Page One. first damage he got was off-screen, but you see clearly Ulti hitting him for second time and it cracked his skull, but even that didn't knock him out as we are shown him active even while down and active in next chapter when with Nami, Tama, and her dog guardian (forgot his name sorry). I mean Usopp's is underrated on his durability as let's not forget he took many damage and can still get back up to continue fighting not just in pre-timeskip, but post-timeskip too. It happen in same arc, not trolling, just saying.

Would you guys honestly say Kamazou over Ulti cause that wouldn't make sense in power-scalling especially he was nerfed. Damage skull is more painful than shoulder wound, yet Usopp somehow stays awake, but Zoro soon fainted, so feel like Oda switching dynamic on who is durable in the crew more than others.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Check back on fight between him and Ulti and Page One. first damage he got was off-screen, but you see clearly Ulti hitting him for second time and it cracked his skull, but even that didn't knock him out as we are shown him active even while down and active in next chapter when with Nami, Tama, and her dog guardian (forgot his name sorry). I mean Usopp's is underrated on his durability as let's not forget he took many damage and can still get back up to continue fighting not just in pre-timeskip, but post-timeskip too. It happen in same arc, not trolling, just saying.

Would you guys honestly say Kamazou over Ulti cause that wouldn't make sense in power-scalling especially he was nerfed. Damage skull is more painful than shoulder wound, yet Usopp somehow stays awake, but Zoro soon fainted, so feel like Oda switching dynamic on who is durable in the crew more than others.
So you're actually serious. Holy Moly.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Would you guys honestly say Kamazou over Ulti cause that wouldn't make sense in power-scalling especially he was nerfed.
Yes, ulti is slow. Base luffy was able to get ulti easily. I would say kamazou is on par with F6.

We saw zoro tanked a whole slash across his body from apoo and zoro was only surprised. Zoro durability is heavily underestimated here

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, ulti is slow. Base luffy was able to get ulti easily. I would say kamazou is on par with F6.

We saw zoro tanked a whole slash across his body from apoo and zoro was only surprised. Zoro durability is heavily underestimated here
Ulti survived attack from Yamato and can back standing. You think nerfed Kamazou can do the same? Nah he isn't.

Got non-serious slash from Apoo and need to team up on him. How that show him stronger? He not that durable when serious attacks him. He isn't the same as before and fainting scene shows that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So you're actually serious. Holy Moly.
It's God Usopp. You think he be lower to mere swordsmen. Not good to undermined Usopp as he is a tank guy then he looks from Mr.4's Ton bat and here with Ulti's headbutt damage his skull and he can't moving. You can't say God Usopp isn't durable person.

Lord Traffy Law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
too trick for zoro, high diff for apoo and x drake win imo

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

Really High-Diff? Given how much trouble he had with both solo, it's more Low-Diff together. Could even go No-Diff as well.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I may disagree on the results of their individual matchups, but this 1 vs 2 is definitely a low-diff unless Zoro shows some unexpected power later this arc.

He can't deal with Drake fast enough to get to Apoo before Apoo attacks him with his DF. And being hurt by unavoidable sound-related powers while he's fighting a supernova captain ancient zoan is pretty much GG.

So for now low-diff.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well Apoo is back to fighting with Drake and both are not weary at all from their injuries. So I think it's safe to say Apoo and Drake could solo Zoro more or at least seems like he be in Extreme Diff with them. No way he beating 2 Supernovas at once especially one of his best moves couldn't stop one of them coming back into the fight.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well Apoo is back to fighting with Drake and both are not weary at all from their injuries. So I think it's safe to say Apoo and Drake could solo Zoro more or at least seems like he be in Extreme Diff with them. No way he beating 2 Supernovas at once especially one of his best moves couldn't stop one of them coming back into the fight.
Please. So after these chapters of Zoro fighting Kaido what you got is that Zoro is weaker than the Tobi Roppo?

After what he's showing up there against Kaido we know the attack against Apoo wasn't one of Zoro's best moves. The mood he was in was still not enough to pierce human Kaido. We know he can pierce dragon Kaido if he ups his game.

When he still wasn't going at 100% with Enma he cut through Apoo's tonfas and cut him deeply. If he attacks all out like he's doing against Kaido I don't see Apoo nor Drake standing for long in a 1vs1.

In a 2vs1, I used to think Zoro had no chance because of Apoo's hax, and it's still likely Zoro would lose because of Apoo's abilities, but if Zoro just spams them attacks like the Tatsumaki he used on Kaido he can actually win.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Zoro is stronger. But cannot fight both and win.

Apoo went down, got up injured and was attacked by XDrake..However he is still fighting....

So even if Zoro drops Apoo, he’s gonna be distracted with X-Drake. Apoo would recover and Zoro would start to lose the fight.

it’s a Mid Diff Lost. Because Zoro has the firepower to temporarily dispose of one of them. However it won’t be for long, both Apoo & XDrake have good endurance & stamina.

It’s too much for him to win. But such a fight would be very entertaining seeing Zoro go up against his limits. Right now it’s too much for him.