Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
i was being ironic there
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yoooo we got a blonde girl beheaded by white. chill out
You can tell she dyed her hair and she ain’t have not blue eyes lets be honest

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You can tell she dyed her hair and she ain’t have not blue eyes lets be honest
lol I don't remember this many details,but i the only character that i can recall that has dyed her hair is Hugo.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
lol I don't remember this many details,but i the only character that i can recall that has dyed her hair is Hugo.
The fan base couldn’t stand watching a blonde girl being beheaded and he put her head back next chapter
LMAO

NAMELESS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The fan base couldn’t stand watching a blonde girl being beheaded and he put her head back next chapter
LMAO
nah that happened due to plot

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Im wondering if traumerei has killed all his wives or almost wives lol. When he told bam to kidnap laura he said she was destined to be killed by him anyway

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Im wondering if traumerei has killed all his wives or almost wives lol. When he told bam to kidnap laura he said she was destined to be killed by him anyway
For me his only son is Robadon everybody else is experiments

B.Nixus3

Reaction score
Country
United States
S2ch240 - they were all given one, including Arlene and V!

The spirt that possess a princess that ignites 2 weapons is supposed to be a woman that was infatuated with Zahard but unable to become a princess herself! Only makes sense that Green April’s spirit is also linked to Traum somehow!

Black March most likely belonged to V, perhaps containing Icarus’ spirit
They were supposed to be given one, but Jahad kept them all when Arlene & V defected. That's why none of the FH currently have one & why they're given to the princesses instead.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
They were supposed to be given one, but Jahad kept them all when Arlene & V defected. That's why none of the FH currently have one & why they're given to the princesses instead.
Where is this mentioned?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think SIU implied that there are 13 weapons because of the 13 GWs in a blog pst. And that's where he talked about Shinsoo having different properties depending on their colors.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
As stated in S2ch240- I believe they all got their share of the key then Arlene and V defected! They all agreed to stop climbing that day, V and Arlene too! Then the 2 changed their mind!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
She never says that
As stated in S2ch240- I believe they all got their share of the key then Arlene and V defected! They all agreed to stop climbing that day, V and Arlene too! Then the 2 changed their mind!
Just admit that you were wrong, is easier.. now you want to add a baseless opinion of V and Arlene trying to change the main point LMAO

Princesses were in competition trying to collect all 13th month, marry Zahard and then what? Start climbing again?

This princesses lore i so boring
I hope this “princesses arc” you guys be talking about never happen..

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just admit that you were wrong, is easier.. now you want to add a baseless opinion of V and Arlene trying to change the main point LMAO

Princesses were in competition trying to collect all 13th month, marry Zahard and then what? Start climbing again?

It happened because people were complaining about the fact that Zahard was a king without a queen an heirs.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It happened because people were complaining about the fact that Zahard was a king without a queen an heirs.
I agree and the princess arc is quite interesting if past event brought back too like I am curious why they are "volunteered" to become an items (13th month)? Who they are? Are they who "volunteered" to become 13th month is his or other GW companion climber before they are become princesses? Or who? Does this event (the princesses who become 13th month) is one of the sins that zahard have?

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan

He always states his opinion as if they are factual; I don't know why. Most of us aren't women, you are not going to convince us.

The Princess Arc could be interesting if and when some of those crazy and crazy strong princesses are introduced and brought back. It also depends on where the story goes; I want a clear hierarchy in strength, so we know who stands where. Is Cha stronger than Kallavan? Is Kallavan stronger than Poppa Jin? Is White stronger than all of them? Is Maschenny stronger than White? Is Baam stronger than Yuri? I have been reading this manhwa since just before the Hell Train Arc, and I still don't know who stands where. A lot of you clown Urek, while Family Heads have stated that he can wipe out their families. Not all at the same time, or maybe he can; the fact is we just don't know.

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
The Princess Arc could be interesting if and when some of those crazy and crazy strong princesses are introduced and brought back. It also depends on where the story goes; I want a clear hierarchy in strength, so we know who stands where. Is Cha stronger than Kallavan? Is Kallavan stronger than Poppa Jin? Is White stronger than all of them? Is Maschenny stronger than White? Is Baam stronger than Yuri? I have been reading this manhwa since just before the Hell Train Arc, and I still don't know who stands where. A lot of you clown Urek, while Family Heads have stated that he can wipe out their families. Not all at the same time, or maybe he can; the fact is we just don't know.
Yes the power scaling is confusing as hell.
At least make it more simple even if "rock beats scissors but gets beaten by paper" applies.