Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee

Which theme would you like to see in mafia games?

• Noblesse

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tower of God

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Gintama

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Terra Formars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Something like the troll games ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@GrySun You should read ToG now, it's great! (with the exception of a part in the middle, but it has long since recovered from that)

It has great characters, especially the girls:

They're strong in every sense of the word : D Also you have this great guy

I actually think you might be a bit like Koon (the guy above) in some ways :hee

That reminds me, I never asked about your fav ToG chars pompom? :zomg
I was actually Koon in the ToG MG, he does seem very intriguing.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Reminds me when I hosted the first ToG mafia game :XD That was a fun time but very stressful expierence, can't believe it's been more than 5 years lol.

He is. Now just trust me and pompom and go read it :nod

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
That's because we're puzzled when people do things that don't make any sense to us. We'd like to empathize and to understand where your coming from. Like coming from some people I'd just dismiss it as hipster whining for the sake of whining. But I think more of your opinion than that. So I'm genuinely curious to hear what it is.

I also want to say that if your not into something your not into it. I'm not going to go all fire and brimstone about that. No matter what that "something" may be. There is a subjective nature to all fiction. So I'm not asking you to explain so I can argue and tell you how wrong you are.
Thanks a lot Jammin, it means a lot to me. : ) I consider you one of the few people around here with whom you could have a nice discussion days and night without agreeing on a single point. I won't promise anything, but I will try to summarize my thoughts some time and post it in your thread. : )
Just my curiosity

Actually I never thought a previous MOD can drop a series normally you expect a mod to read a series till the end.
Ohhh big mistake my dear Arjuna-kun, very big mistake... Since when did I give anyone the impression that I'm your normal guy?

By the way, you are telling me that I can become immortal if I were to mod HxH?
That is shocking :gwah but then,which other series are you following currently, syx?
If we are talking about manhwa, Tower of God is the only series I follow. My complete list consists of:

• Fumetsu no Anata e
  • Kono Oto Tomare!
  • Made in Abyss
  • Mahou Tsukai no Yome
  • One Piece
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou
  • Tongari Boushi no Atelier
  • Tower of God
  • Vinland Saga
  • Yakusoku no Neverland

Koon is best character, GrySun. Koon is best character.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Thanks a lot Jammin, it means a lot to me. : ) I consider you one of the few people around here with whom you could have a nice discussion days and night without agreeing on a single point. I won't promise anything, but I will try to summarize my thoughts some time and post it in your thread. : )

Ohhh big mistake my dear Arjuna-kun, very big mistake... Since when did I give anyone the impression that I'm your normal guy?

If we are talking about manhwa, Tower of God is the only series I follow. My complete list consists of:

• Fumetsu no Anata e
  • Kono Oto Tomare!
  • Made in Abyss
  • Mahou Tsukai no Yome
  • One Piece
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Tower of God
  • Vinland Saga
  • Yakusoku no Neverland

Tell me when you read Monster.

Reactions: syx

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I need Nii's honest approval for that. :teach

And even then, I won't pick up anything anytime soon.
See that‘s why you say „Watch Monster“ instead! :teach
That reminds me, syx the current airing JoJo season is amazing. Which isn‘t really a surprise, but still. And you‘ve still got Part 3 and 4 to catch up on. Envious :awe

What about Berserk? Ever read it before stopping like HxH?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I need Nii's honest approval for that. :teach

And even then, I won't pick up anything anytime soon.
:emocat

Anyway take your time

A point to remember it's completely set in Germany so it might interest you.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
That reminds me, syx the current airing JoJo season is amazing. Which isn‘t really a surprise, but still. And you‘ve still got Part 3 and 4 to catch up on. Envious :awe
Huh? Have you forgotten that I told you that I finished every JoJo part except for the current one? Right now, I'm even up to date with Part 5, which is probably my favorite one out there. :zomg

Narancia <3.
What about Berserk? Ever read it before stopping like HxH?
Nah, I was aware about Berserk in the past, but it was not my thing back then. Today, I would probably like it just like anyone else, but I'm not gonna give hiatus-affected series any chances, no matter how awesome it is.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Huh? Have you forgotten that I told you that I finished every JoJo part except for the current one? Right now, I'm even up to date with Part 5, which is probably my favorite one out there. :zomg

Narancia <3.
:notsure

Syx would never lie to me, but on the other hand syx wouldn‘t have forgotten to tell me something as huge as that :grumble Especially considering Parts 3 and 4(+the current eps of 5) are like 5 times as many eps as Parts 1 and 2 you finished slowly.

In that case I will wanna know more, but I know you‘re busy so can tell me another time too.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
:notsure

Syx would never lie to me, but on the other hand syx wouldn‘t have forgotten to tell me something as huge as that :grumble Especially considering Parts 3 and 4(+the current eps of 5) are like 5 times as many eps as Parts 1 and 2 you finished slowly.

In that case I will wanna know more, but I know you‘re busy so can tell me another time too.
Ups, just checked and realized that it was Nii who asked me about it. :lmao

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Ups, just checked and realized that it was Nii who asked me about it. :lmao
We germans are all the same to you? :nah

And wow, you really did watch it all. I can understand the speed though, Stardust can be hard to stop watching, I recall having finished it in a few days after starting. And Kakyoin was also your favorite, good taste :hee That said, did you know @Brandish disliked SC and dropped it? :lambirb

As for you disliking Part 4, that's also interesting. I know of many people who love Part 4 the most, and those that don't love it just like other JoJo parts. Many loving Kira more than Dio too. But preferences are a big factor too. Personally loved all of it, with Stardust being my favorite but Part 5 may actually surpass it. Thoughts on the episodes you've seen of it yet? My favorites are Bucciarati and Mista, don't like Narancia much though. Thought you'd be the Mista type too, supporting his way of life in backstory and all.

Favorite Joestar so far? Part 2 Joseph for me, maybe for you too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry Pom for talking this in your thread, but it's too important to stop now! <_>

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yep, I couldn't fight the slog that was SC.

Might watch Stone Ocean and Steel Ball Run.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That reminds me, I never asked about your fav ToG chars pompom? :zomg
Onii-san! :zomg How have you been?

And,yes, we never talked about ToG much here! My favorite chars from 1st season were Baam, Yuri, Lauroe, Koon and Rak, Leroro too! From second season, my favorite list increased with Mazino and Evankhell, like Karaka too and Jinsung.

• Fumetsu no Anata e
  • Kono Oto Tomare!
  • Made in Abyss
  • Mahou Tsukai no Yome
  • One Piece
  • Shingeki no Kyojin
  • Tower of God
  • Vinland Saga
  • Yakusoku no Neverland

That is a nice list, syx, from those I think I am currently with ToG, Vinland Saga, One Piece and read a bit (some chapters) of Fumetsu no anata e, Shingeki, Neverland and Mahou Tsukai too.

Sorry Pom for talking this in your thread, but it's too important to stop now! _
No worries, everyone is welcome to talk here and it's very nice to see the thread so lively :blush[/USER][/QUOTE]

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
We germans are all the same to you? :nah
No, you are more awesome than Nii. :teehee

And wow, you really did watch it all. I can understand the speed though, Stardust can be hard to stop watching, I recall having finished it in a few days after starting.
I was on vacation in December, hence I had a lot of free time. Free time spent well. : )
And Kakyoin was also your favorite, good taste :hee
Kakyoin is probably my all time favorite JoJo character. I say probably because Giorno is doing an outstanding job in Part 5 so far.
That said, did you know @Brandish disliked SC and dropped it? :lambirb
Well... it's his loss, not mine. Reading Edens Zero, but dropping SC. :rolleyes: Eieiei...

How can you drop SC? :lmao
As for you disliking Part 4, that's also interesting. I know of many people who love Part 4 the most, and those that don't love it just like other JoJo parts. Many loving Kira more than Dio too. But preferences are a big factor too. Personally loved all of it, with Stardust being my favorite but Part 5 may actually surpass it. Thoughts on the episodes you've seen of it yet? My favorites are Bucciarati and Mista, don't like Narancia much though. Thought you'd be the Mista type too, supporting his way of life in backstory and all.
Jahhh... people are different, huh? I actually expected a lot from P4, because it had the highest rating (excluding P5) on MAL. Not saying MAL is the law of course, but it's an indicator. But seriously, I couldn't connect to the characters. Like I said, I can't even remember the names of the P4 characters and Dio is on his own league in my view. :nod

I actually like every single character of the main group in P5, just like in SC. That's why these two parts left the best impression on me. But Narancia and Giorno (#1) stick out for more, very closely followed by Mista and Bucciarati. Fugo a little bit behind them. As a side note: I think P5 had one of the strongest first episodes I ever saw. xD It was a big relief to me since I watched the first episode with the disappointment of P4 in mind, so it reassured me a lot. Oh, and the soundtracks are awesome, can't wait for the release of the OST. :zomg Bucciarati was a big ass mofo in the recent episode. :zomg

Favorite Joestar so far? Part 2 Joseph for me, maybe for you too.
Giorno? :lmao

Hmh... I liked young Joseph the most I think. Then Jotaro and grandpa Joseph next. All three are incredible. But my #1 is definitely Kakyouin.

That is a nice list, syx, from those I think I am currently with ToG, Vinland Saga, One Piece and read a bit (some chapters) of Fumetsu no anata e, Shingeki, Neverland and Mahou Tsukai too.
Wow, I never knew you were reading all those series, I'm shocked because I can't remember seeing you post in any of those sections apart from ToG. You even read Mahou Tsukai and didn't tell me? @Nii, did you know about that?

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
How did you like the goodbye letter from Noblesse author?

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well... it's his loss, not mine. Reading Edens Zero, but dropping SC. :rolleyes: Eieiei...
Watch it, syx. Lets not be throwing shade at the best new manga of the last 3 years.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wow, I never knew you were reading all those series, I'm shocked because I can't remember seeing you post in any of those sections apart from ToG. You even read Mahou Tsukai and didn't tell me? @Nii, did you know about that?
I've just read a few chapters when the anime was still airing and I got curious about what happened, but it was the story of Chise's friend (that girl who has a brother), don't think I've read much.

<_> I-I kinda lurk on some sections, but I read lots more mangas.

How did you like the goodbye letter from Noblesse author?
Eh, it was kinda sad, expected at least a second epilogue part until the following week :XD but, eh, that happens. Let's just be happy about the ones who survived at the ending. I still loved reading it through the years and it did have some great arcs too.

Hope the authors don't overwork for next manhwas and can wrote another nice story.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Watch it, syx. Lets not be throwing shade at the best new manga of the last 3 years.
I rather give up on everything which entertains me in my life in any way shape or form than to pick up a series of Mashima again. This ain't even a joke, I'm bloody serious.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I rather give up on everything which entertains me in my life in any way shape or form than to pick up a series of Mashima again. This ain't even a joke, I'm bloody serious.
Aww.. you so grouchy.:p

I'm not saying you should pick it up. Nor even recognize Mashima's genius. Just don't look down up we who embrace the revolutionary artistic visionary that is Hiro Mashima. That he's writing a "One Piece combined with Fairy Tail but in Space!" is good enough but seeing him really embrace is pervy nature is a joy to behold. Who else would find a way to work in a naked soapy pyramid into his manga? Who else would even think to do that?

Brilliant!!!
Mashima is a master of simple pleasures. Where other authors handcuff themselves to convoluted storylines and scramble to find some new way to tell the same old story. Mashima is like "F#$% that! I'm going to do what works and also make a robot nun with the a gangster attitude who strips down to her underwear everytime she uses her powers!" The man is a genus.:XD

But his works are only intended for those that like "fun". If you hate fun he has nothing to offer you.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Aww.. you so grouchy.:p

I'm not saying you should pick it up. Nor even recognize Mashima's genius. Just don't look down up we who embrace the revolutionary artistic visionary that is Hiro Mashima. That he's writing a "One Piece combined with Fairy Tail but in Space!" is good enough but seeing him really embrace is pervy nature is a joy to behold. Who else would find a way to work in a naked soapy pyramid into his manga? Who else would even think to do that?

Brilliant!!!
Mashima is a master of simple pleasures. Where other authors handcuff themselves to convoluted storylines and scramble to find some new way to tell the same old story. Mashima is like "F#$% that! I'm going to do what works and also make a robot nun with the a gangster attitude who strips down to her underwear everytime she uses her powers!" The man is a genus.:XD
...that‘s the stuff you‘re reading, @Lady pompom ? :grumble :rolleyes: