Discussion - The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread | Page 169 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

Why do you like your OTP?

• Total voters

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That is true but right after Natsu defeat him it almost seems like they pretend it never happened
But it did happen. If they didn't do anything he would've done major damage. Brandish couldn't do anything against him.

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Take that up with him.
Point is Hiro isn’t going to have a side guild beat a major dark guild
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But it did happen. If they didn't do anything he would've done major damage. Brandish couldn't do anything against him.
I get that but the thing most of the second fights were either mostly off penal or short.
Being villain we all knew they weren’t going to last very long

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I get that but the thing most of the second fights were either mostly off penal or short.
Being villain we all knew they weren’t going to last very long
That's why I only mentioned Neinhart because the rest you'd be right about.

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes we do know since he wanted info on END. Oh wow, you two really are missing brain cells. Are those dark guilds of any importance?

No, some random fodder isn't posing any threat to world peace. They are so irrelevant that Mashima didn't even give them a name or screen time.

Saying he will do something is different than attempting.
No we don't, since we don't know if he'd come up with the idea if Erza wasn't there. Importance doesn't matter considering the point is that Jellal tried.

World Peace? Doesn't matter the scale the Oración Seis were still criminals and so were the Dark Guilds. I'm gonna assume your talking about the Dark Guilds instead of the Oración Seis.

:yodawg ....good thing Jellal did attempt to do something and were even told and shown this in the manga.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No we don't, since we don't know if he'd come up with the idea if Erza wasn't there. Importance doesn't matter considering the point is that Jellal tried.
Gray himself said he wanted info in END so.......:)

Tried.....he did literally nothing. "It was requested by Jellal" = he can't be bothered to do it himself.

World Peace? Doesn't matter the scale the Oración Seis were still criminals and so were the Dark Guilds. I'm gonna assume your talking about the Dark Guilds instead of the Oración Seis.
You tried justifying random no named dark guilds being a threat. :toc

And OS weren't threats to anyone. Legit no one cared about them after they lost.

:yodawg ....good thing Jellal did attempt to do something and were even told and shown this in the manga.
Like what? Didn't go after Zeref, didn't effectively put down any of his subordinates, didn't partake in beating any of the Balam Alliance when they were a threat. All he did was yell about beating Zeref but didn't even try.

Beating random fodder doesn't count. :umad

Last edited:

Hexbend

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gray himself said he wanted info in END so.......:)

Tried.....he did literally nothing. "It was requested by Jellal" = he can't be bothered to do it himself.

You tried justifying random no named dark guilds being a threat. :toc

And OS weren't threats to anyone. Legit no one cared about them after they lost.

Like what? Didn't go after Zeref, didn't effectively put down any of his subordinates, didn't partake in beating any of the Balam Alliance when they were a threat. All he did was yell about beating Zeref but didn't even try.

Beating random fodder doesn't count. :umad
Wanting info doesn't prove he would of done it without Erza's request. Talking about the Dark Guilds...

Well they are, whether small or big. Still a threat. No one cared because they thought they were still locked up, if Jellal didn't do anything they'd still be the same asshole criminals.

I already told you everything he did, but if you want to ignore it & pretend to not know what "trying" means that's on you :catshrug . Adiós

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wanting info doesn't prove he would of done it without Erza's request. Talking about the Dark Guilds...
But Gray said so......

Well they are, whether small or big. Still a threat. No one cared because they thought they were still locked up, if Jellal didn't do anything they'd still be the same asshole criminals.
Criminals that Jet and Droy could probably beat. Still has nothing to do with his mission.

OS were no longer strong enough to compete.

I already told you everything he did, but if you want to ignore it & pretend to not know what "trying" means that's on you :catshrug . Adiós
You mean after I debunked you? Toodles :clap2

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Each person I mentioned had a direct hand in taking down a Spriggan who was a major antagonist.

Jellal didn't even beat Neinhart, Natsu did.
So you’re going to tell me that erza didn’t beat ajeel, that shellia na pas defecu dimaria that natsu didn’t beat jacob, that laxus didn’t beat walht because they went back to the second round?

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
So you’re going to tell me that erza didn’t beat ajeel, that shellia na pas defecu dimaria that natsu didn’t beat jacob, that laxus didn’t beat walht because they went back to the second round?
Well according to him Wahl doesn’t count because he was a historia the second time

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
In what way did he help in directly beating Zeref?
He helped defeat zeref and acnologia, beating ninehart and for acnologia he put cobra back on track to help natsu and others.

Well according to him Wahl doesn’t count because he was a historia the second time
Since his ghost remembers laxus and has all his memory, it's as if he wasn't defeated by luxus. Jacob was defeated by lucy and natsu because he was put in jail. To say that Jellal didn't defeat Ninehart is an eyesore.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
He helped defeat zeref and acnologia, beating ninehart and for acnologia he put cobra back on track to help natsu and others.

Since his ghost remembers laxus and has all his memory, it's as if he wasn't defeated by luxus. Jacob was defeated by lucy and natsu because he was put in jail. To say that Jellal didn't defeat Ninehart is an eyesore.
Doesn’t make any sense

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Doesn’t make any sense
I know it doesn't make any sense, but if we can say that Jacob didn't lose to Natsu because he fought again mira. So to say that the ghost of Wahl Icht is not defeated because his ghost is still here and good too. . .

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know it doesn't make any sense, but if we can say that Jacob didn't lose to Natsu because he fought again mira. So to say that the ghost of Wahl Icht is not defeated because his ghost is still here and good too. . .
I think his reasoning is after their second fight they were no longer a threat

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Why is pairing thread becoming a fight thread... kindly stay on topic

jetblackwings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
She did. She forgave him as soon as he came back. He actually tormented her emotionally for several years by holding her friends hostage and making them think they abandon them. He then tried to kill her and to do that he toyed with her feelings to grant an opening. He abused and tormented Erza for ten years.

He had his own free will. Brainwashing to the extent he went was not something that would bind him to Ultear's will which was shown when he switched side easily after Natsu smacked him up. He saw a fake illusion and was ride or die Zeref cultist. Every act he committed was of his own free will. Were they his own plans, no, but he still committed the acts which why he went on a redemption path in the first place. All I hear are excuses for the crimes he has committed from Jellal fans.
Reread the manga. She literally threatened to kill an amnesiac Jellal if he didn't remember what he had done. He tried to kill himself and she still kept yelling about how he needs to pay for his crimes... What else do you expect her to do? It's not in Erza's character to keep attacking someone who is overwhelmed with guilt and wants to make things right.

Jellal and Erza had almost no contact for the seven years Jellal was building the tower. He had no way of ""tormenting"" her, she lived a normal life away from him.

He did not have free will. He switched sides because Ultear released him from her control. The woman already admitted she controlled him 3 times, and even Azuma said it was Ultear's doing. It really says a lot you have to deny these basic facts because you know you're just blindly hating on Jellal.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am going to tell you to read the messages because all of that has been answered.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We saw what Jellal was like after Ultear's manipulation stopped. He's basically as nice as you can get. Either Fairy Tail's prison system is absurdly good at reforming criminals, or Ultear's influence was pretty huge.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
We saw what Jellal was like after Ultear's manipulation stopped. He's basically as nice as you can get. Either Fairy Tail's prison system is absurdly good at reforming criminals, or Ultear's influence was pretty huge.
I think it was rather the loss of memory that allowed Jellal to return to the way it was before the ultear control.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think it was rather the loss of memory that allowed Jellal to return to the way it was before the ultear control.
He regained all his memories by the time they met again before the GMG.