Group - Group C | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group C

Group C: Pick your top 4!

• Cobra/Erik

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Gajeel Redfox

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • Hakune

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Madmole

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Makarov Dreyar

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Minerva Orland

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Suzaku

Votes: 37 86.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
before i vote
im guess suzaku is gonna have the most lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

forgot that we can't see polls
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Thought this was to pick my favs but its actually about the top 4 strongest so
1. Gajeel (if he has DF)
2. Suzaku (as much as i hate him, he takes top 2)
3. makarov (him>>>>elfman who is >>>>madmole and madmole can beat everyone here except for cobra and debatable hakuna)
4. cobra

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Can anyone where explain why Minvera doesn't take top 4 spot?

She can literally cheese out the entire battle royal

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

Don't know, I vote for her xd

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Minerva's being underestimated here man, sure, she ain't beating guys like Gajeel, Suzaku, Hakune, and Madmole, but in this specific battle type, it ain't about being stronger than an opponent or defeating them, it's about lasting until there's only four left standing, and Minerva can certainly do that.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
if this is gajeel with his DF then someone please explain how does suzaku beat him lmao, DF gajeel beat bloodman a stronger opponent, don't see why he will struggle with suzaku at all tbh

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
if this is gajeel with his DF then someone please explain how does suzaku beat him lmao, DF gajeel beat bloodman a stronger opponent, don't see why he will struggle with suzaku at all tbh
All I need to do is give is this one feat. He extreme-diffed a Dragon God.

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
All I need to do is give is this one feat. He extreme-diffed a Dragon God.
Ok
that dragon god = fodder then
like if she was as strong as acno then how did she lose to suzaku?

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Suzaku
Gajeel
Madmole
Cobra

Hakune hax isn’t enough to clench it for me.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Ok
that dragon god = fodder then
like if she was as strong as acno then how did she lose to suzaku?
Whilst I agree that the Dragon Gods aren't >= Acnologia, that still doesn't make them fodder.

Okay, show me one scan that proves Suzaku to be fodder then.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Whilst I agree that the Dragon Gods aren't >= Acnologia, that still doesn't make them fodder.
Yes, for me, Dragon Gods are not Acnologia's level. Mostly I could see Selene >= Irene in power and arrogance, was playing like a cat with a mouse but the mouse bite her which made her loose the battle vs Suzaku. But this shows that Suzaku is above Irene and August by feat who were, period, the strongest wizards known in the world.

So no, fodder is not the exact term for me as he is portraye as the strongest character until now in this sequel.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yes, for me, Dragon Gods are not Acnologia's level.
This, I think it's an assumption from Elefseria and arrogance on the part of Ignia. Funny how Ignia waited until Acnologia was dead before he started talking shit and claiming that he's stronger instead of going after Acnologia and fighting him himself.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Yes, for me, Dragon Gods are not Acnologia's level. Mostly I could see Selene >= Irene in power and arrogance, was playing like a cat with a mouse but the mouse bite her which made her loose the battle vs Suzaku. But this shows that Suzaku is above Irene and August by feat who were, period, the strongest wizards known in the world.

So no, fodder is not the exact term for me as he is portraye as the strongest character until now in this sequel.
Ehh. Merely scaling her above nerfed Merc puts Selene at a level where she can no diff Eileen.

I also don't think DGs are >= Acno. But I do think they'll give Acno the same difficulty that Igneel gave him, if we restrict soul steal hax from Acno

Probably 70-90% Acno in stats.

This, I think it's an assumption from Elefseria and arrogance on the part of Ignia. Funny how Ignia waited until Acnologia was dead before he started talking shit and claiming that he's stronger instead of going after Acnologia and fighting him himself.
He'd still give Acno same fight that Igneel have him. I don't see why that isn't reasonable. If Igneel can, why can't his son?

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
My point is that Suzaku is currently not a fodder. I know we disagree about Irene's level. But Suzaku is, by feat, the actual strongest character in the sequel we have seen in action.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
He'd still give Acno same fight that Igneel have him. I don't see why that isn't reasonable. If Igneel can, why can't his son?
Just because Ignia is Igneel's son that doesn't mean he's as strong as him. That's like saying Cana is as strong as Gildarts just because she's his daughter.

Plus, let's assume Ignia is Igneel's tier, from what we know of Ignia's personality, he is way too arrogant and not as humble as his father, he would slip up or boast the moment he overpowers Acnologia, and that would be GG. Serena treatment.

But maybe he takes fights seriously, and if that's the case and if he is indeed as strong as his father then I will fully admit that he can push Acnologia to high diff. So far, I don't see any Dragon God pushing him past mid-diff, max.

There's also something going against Ignia, if he was so sure that he could beat Acnologia, he would have gone after him instead of staying in hiding.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Merely scaling her above nerfed Merc puts Selene at a level where she can no diff Eileen
Depends if Selene is using her full power or not. Vs Suzaku, by arrogance, she was playing, asking Suzaku to dance lol. So, still by arrogance, she nerfed her power as well and used perhaps 50% of her power. I still think Irene, with all her power, can resist a while against this amused Selene, just like she did with Acnologia who was enjoying it.

But I know we disagree about Irene's level ;).

Just because Ignia is Igneel's son that doesn't mean he's as strong as him. That's like saying Cana is as strong as Gildarts just because she's his daughter.

Plus, let's assume Ignia is Igneel's tier, from what we know of Ignia's personality, he is way too arrogant and not as humble as his father, he would slip up or boast the moment he overpowers Acnologia, and that would be GG. Serena treatment.

But maybe he takes fights seriously, and if that's the case and if he is indeed as strong as his father then I will fully admit that he can push Acnologia to high diff. So far, I don't see any Dragon God pushing him past mid-diff, max.

There's also something going against Ignia, if he was so sure that he could beat Acnologia, he would have gone after him instead of staying in hiding.
Agree. Arrogance is your best ennemy against dangerous characters. I can see Ignia having the same treatment as Selene with Suzaku.

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Agree. Arrogance is your best ennemy against dangerous characters. I can see Ignia having the same treatment as Selene with Suzaku.
Exactly, arrogance is what got Serena struck down so fast, maybe he could have put up a small (and I mean small) fight against Acno before being gutted.

And same with Selene, she probably could have stomped Suzuku if she took him seriously.

Ignia would likely make the same mistakes Serena and Selene did.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
And same with Selene, she probably could have stomped Suzuku if she took him seriously.

Ignia would likely make the same mistakes Serena and Selene did.
Yes, that's my point.

Same for Acnologia with 7 Dragon Slayers : he played and not fought. He began serious only when he realized he was blocked into the sphere and couldn't use his spell to counter Natsu's final attack.

A win is a win and mind is part of a fight so, yes, Acno lost and Selene lost as well. But if we only took account full potential, Acno >>> 7 DS and probably, like you said, Selene could have stomp Suzaku as well. Ignia seems to have same arrogance so, yes, same treatment.

It's same for Serena I guess, but even at 100%, he should be os as well, or Acno should torture him like a game, like he did with other DS . The gap is too huge.

Feeling to be invincible makes you do mistakes and underestimate the true value of your opponent. True weakness when you feel allmighty

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Same for Acnologia with 7 Dragon Slayers : he played and not fought. He began serious only when he realized he was blocked into the sphere and couldn't use his spell to counter Natsu's final attack.
To be fair, Acnologia couldn't go all out. He needed the Dragon Slayers alive in order to stabilize the rift if I remember correctly.

It's similar to Jellal with his tower, he couldn't go all out without destroying it.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
To be fair, Acnologia couldn't go all out. He needed the Dragon Slayers alive in order to stabilize the rift if I remember correctly.

It's similar to Jellal with his tower, he couldn't go all out without destroying it.
Agree for Acnologia. He was handicaped here.

For Jellal, yes, Natsu used this average against him. But it was in different way : it was about collateral damage and not arrogance. Jellal is not as arrogant as the DG like Selene : during his chess game, he was unsure he could defeat Erza by strength so, he used tricks and feelings against her.

But Selene and Ignia are true arrogant and this serve them.

I can put Irene like them. At the beginning of the fight, she was so above that she mocked them and played rather than kill them. Like Selene, she felt from her pedestal.

Minerva as well, before realizing she couldn't defeat both Erza and Kagura and wanted to weaken them forcing them to battle each other, before finishing the job. Good strategy even if it was unfair, but felt on a bone :).

Status
Not open for further replies.