Discussion - Most Overrated Character(s) | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Most Overrated Character(s)

Who is the most overrated character in Fairy Tail Universe???

• Total voters

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There were people really saying that his punches were individually country level.
I didn't saw anyone saying this but I remember seeing some other users complaining about this.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Eileen 100% is the most overrated character in this series. I've seem some Mira wank, but oh boi, doesn't even remotely come close what we've seen for Eileen,
With Mira, I feel like she's either underrated or overrated lol.

2nd is Brandish.
"Can solo entire FT guild"
"Organ burst"
etc

3rd Acnologia.
Never thought I'd say this, but yeah. We have the manga explictly state that DGs are Acno tier, but apparently Acno stomps them..... Maybe it's just people downplaying the DGs rather than Acno being overrated, so IDK if Acno is specifically wanked.

Hon mentions: Zeref, Mira
Zeref is like Mira. I feel like either people underrate him a lot, or overrate him a lot.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Irene is a special case when it ones to overrate-ness. Never felt so enraged arguing over an irene simp.

Acno is overrated but not in the same way. Acno’s problem isnt That people boost him up in power, but that they ignore story elements to keep him on a pedestal alone, by downplaying others. We all know what I’m talking about here.

Is Zeref still overrated? I know that prior to Alvarez, we all thought of him as someone on the same level as acno. Obviously later down the line we learned he was completely outstripped in power. his curse seems almost absolute until you realize he couldn’t kill acno. Since all acno does is eat magic and become immune to it, anyone who can nullify magic is probably fine. Hello August and high enchanters.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
most overrated are the Dragon Eaters, they just keep popping up numerous times despite having been defeated most of the times, like Ganondorf, a villain to come back again and again with a second health bar, and the fact that they made Kyria above DDK level is ridiculous as to how she basically oneshots Laxus, guess that makes Lucy stronger than Laxus now. lol

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
most overrated are the Dragon Eaters, they just keep popping up numerous times despite having been defeated most of the times, like Ganondorf, a villain to come back again and again with a second health bar, and the fact that they made Kyria above DDK level is ridiculous as to how she basically oneshots Laxus, guess that makes Lucy stronger than Laxus now. lol
You always butthurt. There’s never a day where your butt is healed. Gotta find anything to complain about when it comes to the current story’s power scaling.

put some ice on.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You always butthurt. There’s never a day where your butt is healed. Gotta find anything to complain about when it comes to the current story’s power scaling.

put some ice on.
Jokes on you, I got buns of steel. Besides, I have no issue with PS, the only issue is with Kyria by other people’s reasoning being above Laxus

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Suzaku for obv reasons

Most wanked nerd in the whole franchise

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Gray
Misaki
Eileen
Erza
Honorable mentions: Mira, Wendy, Lucy, brandish, kirin. I had a hard time deciding whether it's the gildarts level opponent (🤡🤡) or Eileen. Eileen is seriously overrated her biggest feat is summoning a meteor while in her dragon form, while ars magia was about to nuke everything and remove a country from the map. The august and Irene are equals statements only reference their base power and stats. Kirin absolutely ripped laxus apart and it really made me laugh 😂😂😂 men that was some serious folding so I gave him benefits of doubt
I feel good seeing gray getting shitted on wish gajeel got the same but he's not relevant enough

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
August and Irene did not even lose to any of the FT members, that is what sets them apart from the most villains, and Irene physically compressed an entire nation as well, that was her base, and even likely stronger than Haku.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
August and Irene did not even lose to any of the FT members, that is what sets them apart from the most villains, and Irene physically compressed an entire nation as well, that was her base, and even likely stronger than Haku.
Eileen lost to Erza with Wendy's help

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
And Irene didn't even lost, she killed herself because she couldn't kill his daughter
No she lost. She got removed from her dragon form lol