Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
i hope you enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to add as a note, in the part where bellerir says "you won't regret it, father". he says it in a double sense, the first indicates that he is capable of doing it, and the second one is that it will be gustang who will regret having entrusted it to him.
the title of this chapter says "those heading for the great match", but here they wrote "great match" with a second meaning which is "the great war".

Last edited:

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The sprout has nothing to do with the immortality
The immortality was granted by the 100th floor admin
Why they(10FHs) would have something so important in the open for everybody to reach it?

the sprout is connected to the guides
Grey dwarfs and red witches
Gustang bio says that he is the person
With most knowledge about the guides position
And has wrote a lot of books about it.

Is not a coincident that Hwaryun ended up there.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Old days? Im saying that everyday for the last 2 years come on now!
If the sprout has a connection to the Guides, and the Guides are able to see possible futures (or fate), then the sprout is a mystical item (living) of the Tower, although it appears to opperate as a passive predictive item. The sprout could be connected to the administrators if they are also innate to the Tower and not just some powerful entities who long ago entered the Tower and decided for some reason to make their home in the Tower. In any case it is difficult to think that the administrators haven't at some point taken some interest in such an item

It is feasible that the Admiistrators use or have used the sprout to predict the future of the Tower, such as depicted on the carved panels we saw when Bam and rachel first entered the Tower. They are obviously aware of the sprout but don't seem to take any actions regarding it, except if everything we see happening was always fated to happen anyway.

With an important and ancient Item like the sprout , which is connected to the Guides, and which must be known to the administrators (just as the guides actions are known to them) just lying around, this whole scenario makes me wnder if everything happening isn't just a fated role everyone is playing.

I wonder where SIU is taking this story to. What is the ultimate fate of the Tower? Are the inhabitants just chessmen playing out a prescripted role? Are the administrators the script writers, or are they merely also chessmen acting out their scripted roles in some game/play. Is the Tower a crucible of sorts that's meant to smelt out powerful beings who are able to emerge from the Tower to move on to fulfil some greater destiny outside the Tower.

Perhaps I have read/watched too much sci-fi and read too many comics?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The sprout has been said to be part of navigator's pilgrimage but that is not quite the same as the sprout being related to their positioning/predictive powers. I am not inclined to thinking this is the sprout's purpose. Navigators seem to be... not very well liked, if getting rid of the sprout would do something to them then you'd think they would be long gone.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmaoo exactly, Proust has already explained his dislike for bellerirs position and so has luini. Nobody in the family beilves he should have been appointed 2nd in command because he’s a ranker and he’s weak. It’s pretty much confirmed in this chapter, that the only reason he was even made vice commander was because Gustang wants to enable his plans to destroy the PB, meaning he had to be put in a position high enough to where he could actually call shots and manipulate stuff behind the scenes. When he was a homeless street bum he wouldn’t have been able to do anything significant to aid the revolution as he would’ve had no influence. That’s why the revolution is specifically composed of Important people within the families ( regents, branch heads, princes ).
LMAO what! Enough with this regent bullshit! Beliere was locked in a cell for his radicalism LOL before becoming 2nd in command. His power is shit!!! Revolution is made up of cowards and bums!!!

The New Sprout existed before the navigators lol. Just because it’s a pilgrimage destination does not mean it is specifically for navigators. Bam is supposed to go there and there’s a beast/power inside!!!

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cha has to be the most impressive member of Fug feat wise. Man's is like 50-0 with all mid-dif knockout wins lol
Cha Vs Yama I'm taking Cha. Low diff
Cha Vs Evanknell I'm taking Cha with high diff
Cha Vs Elder fug dude with arrows I'm taking Cha mid to high diff
Every time he’s in a panel asses are be handed to someone lol

Is Gustang try to force something to occur between Rachel and Baam? A couple of chapters ago, didn’t we see her and the red hair guide at that same location.

If so, i think Gustang knows more about Arlene and V than he lead on. Perhaps the details of their relationship were in the book.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That mystery about the Sprout is a bit forced IMO. Feels weird to hear even A.A. talk about it like this. Since it's an "unimportant place" if you aren't a pilgrim, doesn't it make it a perfect place for battles?

The very fact that Gustang chose this place means that he has something in mind, it's all that matters. It's not what is there, but what has Gustang done there.

The Floor of Death was also a place of pilgrimage for Red Witches IIRC.

You remenber when people said that Cha is CC lvl
aah good old days:yodawg
Pretty sure that he is.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think urek is the only card to play to make baam free again... i doubt traum or gustang will stop hunting him unless someone at their level took him under his wing since baam is clearly not that strong yet to face the family heads...

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Beliere’s class/title was never mentioned. Proust is the supreme librarian that’s mentioned!

Kirin is 2nd in command and rules over the mothership in Traumerei's absence.

Beliere appears to have a similar station.

Which could make Beliere one of Gustang's sons.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I wonder what role, if any at all, played the three wishes on Gustang deal with Revolution. Gustang doesn't really seem to trust Bellerir in accomplishing a grand plan of sort. I wouldn't be surprised if he did that because of Rachel.
Revolution trump card is most likely The Boss himself, he is the real problem for Tiara/Lobadon I feel like, in fact he still has Ehwa hostage lol.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think urek is the only card to play to make baam free again... i doubt traum or gustang will stop hunting him unless someone at their level took him under his wing since baam is clearly not that strong yet to face the family heads...
Do you really want Baam to get carried by Urek again?

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind Urek coming, he's way more interesting than the main character.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I wouldn't mind Urek coming, he's way more interesting than the main character.
The problem is that it becomes too repetitive. Also there are more Wolhaiksong members. Urek always coming to the rescue isn't interesting.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, i wished Wolhaiksong had stayed out of this. Stakes were high enough with the two families/leaders, and the lord of fodder finally coming out the shadows.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Pretty sure that he is.
he doesn't have enough hype
and his best feat is to surprise a tied woman and KO her.:yodawg
SIU troll Cha stan
For me Cha CC lvl died at the moment he couldn't pass Elbaba wolf

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Personally I don't think gustang cares about bam getting there or the match with traumerei. Maybe something like an ego check for him but his objectives or at least some of his win conditions are probably met by traumerei, and maybe bam, being there.
Baam has Traumerei's memories (and he might have sole possession of Gustang's too, depending on what actually happened when he interacted with the book). He has to be there or else whatever Gustang is likely planning can't happen.

If he can't free himself then he doesn't deserve freedom. Irregulars are not allowed to be weak.

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I don't know. I feel like Wolhaiksong jumping into this war just because Yuri asked would be kinda ridiculous, this is a major event. Why would she have such an influence? It's not like Baam is on their radar anymore too, he rejected their offer.
In a real logical world yea, but we're in a baam centric story so no. everything in tog universe is centered around this guy's choices.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
he doesn't have enough hype
and his best feat is to surprise a tied woman and KO her.:yodawg
SIU troll Cha stan
For me Cha CC lvl died at the moment he couldn't pass Elbaba wolf
He and Dowon's hype is that they were the strongest of the two heroes. Many CC tier fighters don't have much hype anyway. There is no way he is weaker than the non top 3 LPB BH.

In a real logical world yea, but we're in a baam centric story so no. everything in tog universe is centered around this guy's choices.
There are better ways to write this. Until we learn why they came I prefer to think that it's not "Wolhaiksong came because Yuri asked".

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
He and Dowon's hype is that they were the strongest of the two heroes. Many CC tier fighters don't have much hype anyway. There is no way he is weaker than the non top 3 LPB BH.
and yet
he never showed anything above the level of a normal BH
in fact, all CC-level fighters or fighters who are arguably at this level have feats/declarations or even a fair level of scaling.
Cha doesn't have any of that, his declarations tell us he's strong and that's about it.
The feats he has aren't any better, he blocked Elbaba and had an indecisive match with Pudidy (who kicked him away), and neither is his scaling, he's superior or equal to Dowon, the same Dowon who would have lost to Kallavan with 1 arm.

Cha is just a top 300, above is just impossible to prove

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LMAO what! Enough with this regent bullshit! Beliere was locked in a cell for his radicalism LOL before becoming 2nd in command. His power is shit!!! Revolution is made up of cowards and bums!!!

The New Sprout existed before the navigators lol. Just because it’s a pilgrimage destination does not mean it is specifically for navigators. Bam is supposed to go there and there’s a beast/power inside!!!
I don’t like bellerir but bfr. The revolutions goals are to replace the family heads themselves, it’s crucial that all their members have high influence within the tower or a GF, in order to make decisions for their family that alligns with their plans. ( eg. Kirin ordering the branch heads into the trap and bellerir ordering Hugo to go to the lot )

What does that matter ? It doesn’t matter if it existed before the navigators. If anything, it just proves my point further, why would they allow it to become a pilgrimage destination for later generations knowing that’s the source for their immortality ? something they value immensely ( see bloodmadder ) . They went through all that pleading with the admin to get it, just to put it front row and centre for anyone to get close to and potentially harm ?? I don’t buy it.

Y’all seem to forget Mirchea and arlen accompanied the warriors on their climb and was there when it got granted. Why would arlen try to kill herself with impossible methods, she knows won’t work when all she had to do was go to the sprout ?? Why would Mirchea build Fug and wait for an irregular when all he has to do is go the sprout and make them mortal ?

The sprout has a constant water supply and never dries. Rachel also stated that there’s a “ creature “ inside, isn’t it logical to just assume that its importance might just be one of traumeries water dragons possibly being inside it ??

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Baam has Traumerei's memories (and he might have sole possession of Gustang's too, depending on what actually happened when he interacted with the book). He has to be there or else whatever Gustang is likely planning can't happen.

If he can't free himself then he doesn't deserve freedom. Irregulars are not allowed to be weak.
That's true though for the purposes of my post gustang doesn't know that (presumably).

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
That's true though for the purposes of my post gustang doesn't know that (presumably).
He ought to know about the Traumerei part at least. He should be aware that Baam ate Leviathan at the Nest.