Art - Volume Cover and Official Art Thread | Page 67 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Brim787

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bought the fanbook myself & ran some pages through an app . Looks like Nakaba planned to have Lancelot be super strong for quite a bit .

Rey151203

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Are these pages also something you do not know about or do you know about them? (it personal translation so is not accurate)
OOOOH, I didn't know about them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Question: About Arthur, I was surprised by how much he's changed since the last movie. Was there any incident that made him change so much?

Nakaba sensei: I think there might have been some trigger.
Readers were also surprised, saying: "Why did it change like this?" This part will be explained in detail in the future.
I had already thought about changing Arthur radically in the previous work.
Why do I feel like Nakaba will do the usual plot? A love, a woman

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
OOOOH, I didn't know about them
Strange, what about that?

Encyclopedia "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" ③

The power of chaos and the eternal kingdom

Camelot, which was supposed to be destroyed in the Holy War 16 years ago, is said to still exist. Let's take a closer look at the truth behind this mysterious kingdom.

Camelot was a kingdom before the destruction that certainly existed...but its existence is currently unknown!

A long time ago, Bartra saved a boy, from falling off a cliff during training, and with his "clairvoyance" saw in him the qualities of a king...?
Camelot was once a kingdom located in southern Britannia.
It was a country ruled by the young King Arthur, which showed great promise for the future, but during the Holy War that occurred 16 years ago, the castle and the city were wiped out without a trace by a strike from the Devil King.
It was said that King Arthur disappeared with a few holy knights and the remaining people. However, Lancelot says, Camelot is said to still exist but in another dimension that cannot be accessed normally.
It is still unclear whether it is far above the clouds or in another dimension.
The only thing that is revealed in the main story is that present-day Camelot has an evil appearance, with...
Buildings that seem to ignore gravity and many creepy statues dotted around

The King of Camelot combines madness and innocence!
King of Camelot. He plans to eliminate the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, who are said they will destroy Camelot. He can talk to his enemies with a crazy expression on his face or suddenly burst into laughter with a friendly smile, making his duality even more terrifying.
What has changed for the boy who was crowned King of Camelot 16 years ago, with a twinkle in his eyes, for a kingdom of comfort and peace?

A fearsome fighting force of chaos!
His sword skills are so impressive that he is able to fight on equal terms with Meliodas. His beloved sword, Carnoinan, is a terrifying thing. No matter how many times the blade breaks, it will be repaired. Moreover, he has absorbed the will of the great power, Chaos. In his body, which works to protect Arthur.
For the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is truly their greatest opponent.

Along with his former companions...
Next to Arthur, 16 years ago, there was Merlin, Arthur's mentor and a legendary member of the Seven Deadly Sins who fought during the Holy War with Meliodas. Additionally, it now appears that the former vampire boy Orlundi, who was once Merlin's errand boy, is supporting Arthur.

Organizational structure of the Lions Kingdom Knights

Knights of the Holy Order

- Holy Knight Captain: Howzer (highest grade)
- Cardinal: Gilthunder
- Deputy Holy Knight Commander: Guila

- Paladin: Investment requirement to obtain magical powers. They are classified into 6 ranks according to their strength. (diamond, platinum, ruby, sapphire, emerald, crystal).
- Knight Apprentice: Volunteers to become Holy Knights are called Holy Knight Apprentices.

Undina

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Even Nakaba says that Camelot looks creepy 😂 Did Gwen manage to drive Arthur up the walls badly enough for him to clean some of the mess in the past 2 years?
Was it the fanbook that revealed the Tristan Platoon's HK ranking or did I forget the chapter/Q&A they did? And it makes me worried for the Liones HKs in general(save for the handful of OP members and associates), when I recall how impressed most adult HKs( and Dreyfus too) looked like when Isolde(who's still only Emerald, or was during CiL) rushed in to help against Meragaland, does that mean that most of Liones' magic wielding part of the army is comprised of Crystal rankers and Apprentices?! :gwah
Which makes me so curious about the current rankings for the TP and PP "minions"!!!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Even Nakaba says that Camelot looks creepy 😂 Did Gwen manage to drive Arthur up the walls badly enough for him to clean some of the mess in the past 2 years?
Was it the fanbook that revealed the Tristan Platoon's HK ranking or did I forget the chapter/Q&A they did? And it makes me worried for the Liones HKs in general(save for the handful of OP members and associates), when I recall how impressed most adult HKs( and Dreyfus too) looked like when Isolde(who's still only Emerald, or was during CiL) rushed in to help against Meragaland, does that mean that most of Liones' magic wielding part of the army is comprised of Crystal rankers and Apprentices?! :gwah
Which makes me so curious about the current rankings for the TP and PP "minions"!!!
The rankings were revealed in the fanbook indeed.

Oh, the LotL is confirmed to be the one who traps heroes and was mentioned by Varghese. Not that I needed a confirmation.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think the ranks maybe depend on experience and seniority as well
So is therefore possible to find a stronger person at a lower rank than a weaker person due to the seniority

Oh, the LotL is confirmed to be the one who traps heroes and was mentioned by Varghese. Not that I needed a confirmation.
I mean, yeah, it was obvious it was her, but it's good to get evidence

+ it also mentioned that Camelot is not only distinguished by its powerful knights, but also by the scientific progress, like its large flying boats and ships.

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I think the ranks maybe depend on experience and seniority as well
So is therefore possible to find a stronger person at a lower rank than a weaker person due to the seniority
Definitely depends on seniority as well, but I can only remember Pelliot as Ruby and I'd have to check for Golgius( apparently still Ruby too), of the named HKs. I get that, as an instructor and experienced retired GHK Dreyfus would recognise the promising youngsters and would confirm Meliodas' assessments when he likely dubbed the TP and be impressed with the "power creep", but still, for so many of the HKs to be twice or more older than the main heroes and their aides and only one rank above these kids...sheesh.
Does anything address the mystery food Chion has on the sly? It's one last mystery, other than Nasiens' race/origins and maybe gender, that has me very curious.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Definitely depends on seniority as well, but I can only remember Pelliot as Ruby and I'd have to check for Golgius( apparently still Ruby too), of the named HKs. I get that, as an instructor and experienced retired GHK Dreyfus would recognise the promising youngsters and would confirm Meliodas' assessments when he likely dubbed the TP and be impressed with the "power creep", but still, for so many of the HKs to be twice or more older than the main heroes and their aides and only one rank above these kids...sheesh.
Does anything address the mystery food Chion has on the sly? It's one last mystery, other than Nasiens' race/origins and maybe gender, that has me very curious.
For most humans accumulating power and experience takes years. I guess there are many young low ranks and apprentices because they are what remains after the war and some old farts with high rank (they lived due to power and experience) because the majority of the middle age and middle rank knights just died 16-18 years ago? Also Britania entered the new age of humans a little while ago so their race will overall only become more powerful and dominant. I guess in the future the other races may be even more on the decline in both population and power...

EoS, magic may slowly but surely disappear entirely from the world as humankind slowly enters the age of science and modernity.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
The 15th volume just came out. Here are the extras that come with it.

TL:
Page 2:
Someday I'll be a Holy knight like Uncle!!
Perhaps you should at least start doing your hair like him.
Whoa.
Ooh.

Page 4:
Band: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" designs XI
~Six Knights of Darkness~
(From right to left, top to bottom)
Bianchi, Gallow, Asyl, Nora, Schwarz, Dim

The proud Demon elite squad that serves the current Demon King.
They revere the Ten Commandments as their heroes and loathe the Seven Deadly Sins who defeated them.
Strength-wise, they are still not on par with the Ten Commandments, however they are quite strong.
Despite that, it appears they were completely helpless against Nanashi whose strength is below that of the Four Archangels.

Page 5:
Band: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" designs XII
~Testament beast~

A Chaos beast made of the Six Knights of Darkness (Schwarz and co) fused together using the Chaos staff.
It kills its opponents with a slash of its giant sword, incandescent flames breathed out of the lion on its chest or its two deadly poisonous tails.
Its strength from six knights fused exceeds that of Meragalan.

Page 7:
...who's that?

Page 9:
I'm glad he's doing very well!!!

The next volume is scheduled to release on April 17th.

Last edited:

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeldris please get a better elite squad 😭

nice we got all their names though

The 15th volume just came out. Here are the extras that come with it.

TL:
Page 2:
Someday I'll be a Holy knight like Uncle!!
Perhaps you should at least start doing your hair like him.
Whoa.
Ooh.

Page 4:
Band: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" designs XI
~Six Knights of Darkness~
(From right to left, top to bottom)
Bianchi, Gallow, Asyl, Nora, Schwarz, Dim

The proud Demon elite squad that serves the current Demon King.
They revere the Ten Commandments as their heroes and loathe the Seven Deadly Sins who defeated them.
Stength-wise, they are still not on par with the Ten Commandments, however they are quite strong.
Despite that, it appears they are completely helpless against Nanashi whose strength is below that of the Four Archangels.

Page 5:
Band: "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" designs XII
~Testament beast~

A Chaos beast made of the Six Knights of Darkness (Schwarz and co) fused together using the Chaos staff.
It kills its opponents with a slash of its giant sword, incandescent flames breathed out of the lion on its chest or its two deadly poisonous tails.
Its strength of six fused knights exceeds that of Meragalan.

Page 7:
...who's that?

Page 9:
I'm glad he's doing very well!!!

The next volume is scheduled to release on April 17th.
So Nanashi is below the archangels interesting

thank you for the translation ❤

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Interesting. Nanashi is below the Archangels and the Testament Beast is stronger than Meragalan.

"I am glad he is doing very well."

I guess it was right after his win against Mortlach or after he left Liones?

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Testament beat > Meragalan

Schwarts and his group below all the Commandments

Nanashi also is lower than the Archangel after it was previously said by Schwarts that he is on their level.

This is conclusive evidence that characters' words should not be taken as if they are indisputable facts.

*My words are directed to the person who believes that Tristan's attack is invincible and can destroy any defense just because Gawain glaze him a little.*

Undina

Reaction score
Country
Romania
It's still scary in the power creep, I guess, zone that teenage humans with no enhancements to themselves can put any damage at all on elite demons in their Chaotic combined forms, I remember Gil, Howzer and Griamore had to combo attack a red to take it down.
I guess the power gap between the 6 and Galand, Melascula and Grayroad isn't too big, if all 6 of them combined > Meragaland. Maybe Schwarz could be in t Fraudrin's PL and experience range, with the rest behind him. Wait, Fraudrin's official PL is 31K and Galand's 27k...was Galand at full power("recharged" after escaping the seal) in that assessment? His Critical Over does rise his STR, but IIRC it was at the expense of MP.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Interesting to learn that Nanashi is canonically below the Archangels. I don't know how large the gap is but considering Lancelot still beat him rather effortlessly, Lance is probably close if not within Archangel territory. That's rather insane.

Testament Beast being actually stronger than Meragaland is also rather impressive if you consider it is a single combat power outranking two already amped up + fused Commandments. Sure, Galand and Mera were on the lower end of the power spectrum overall but it is still impressive for such a rather early-on enemy.

@Undina: I don't know if I remember correctly but Galand expending all of his magic power with Critical Over raised hiw powerlevel to 41.000 or something close to that. Seeing how the Chaos Galand version appears to be physically buffed up we have to reckon that he got Chaos-revived in his Critical Over state.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba is much less ambiguous regarding power levels this time. I like it.

Lancelot did beat Nanashi without much trouble once he used his full power but the latter was still able to react to his moves and touch him despite Lance's Heart Reading.

Testament beat > Meragalan

Schwarts and his group below all the Commandments

Nanashi also is lower than the Archangel after it was previously said by Schwarts that he is on their level.

This is conclusive evidence that characters' words should not be taken as if they are indisputable facts.

*My words are directed to the person who believes that Tristan's attack is invincible and can destroy any defense just because Gawain glaze him a little.*
Well, he used Schwartz and co for this then confirmed that Nanashi isn't Archangel tier. I agree with what you said but since the Six Knights of Darkness didn't fight such opponents before, their mistake isn't too strange.

I find the fact that the Testament Beast is stronger than Meragalan stranger.

Interesting to learn that Nanashi is canonically below the Archangels. I don't know how large the gap is but considering Lancelot still beat him rather effortlessly, Lance is probably close if not within Archangel territory. That's rather insane.

Testament Beast being actually stronger than Meragaland is also rather impressive if you consider it is a single combat power outranking two already amped up + fused Commandments. Sure, Galand and Mera were on the lower end of the power spectrum overall but it is still impressive for such a rather early-on enemy.

@Undina: I don't know if I remember correctly but Galand expending all of his magic power with Critical Over raised hiw powerlevel to 41.000 or something close to that. Seeing how the Chaos Galand version appears to be physically buffed up we have to reckon that he got Chaos-revived in his Critical Over state.
Lancelot is Sin level (as per Tristan's words), which is probably the best class you can get for a mortal. His feats definitely match too. He did better against Arthur than Meliodas(sure, Meliodas wasn't in AM but Lancelot didn't use his full power either). The same Arthur who one shotted Demon Tristan, a Demon Tristan who was toying with Meragalan.

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
I compared the serialization and the volume release. Here it is.
Quite a few fixes, usually shadows, speedlines or background elements are added. However, there are some changes, and two additional pages (they come after Lance slices Mortlach's throat).

TL of the two pages:
P1:
You swore it on this very sword, didn't you...?
Yet... you renounced your mission as a knight of prophecy.

...Dearest daddy believed in you and entrusted it to you!!

Sir Tristan...
Life spirit...

You fool...

P2:
Just as you recognized me as your comrade,
you're just going to go alone by yourself?

...we were supposed to overcome true suffering together
from this point onwards, weren't we?

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Interesting lines from Tristan...

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Grief takes many forms. Sadness, emotional petrification, anger...
I keep saying that among the four he has the greatest potential to turn into a temporary antagonist, but people prefer Evil Lancelot theories :catshrug.

Don't know why the page with Lancelot and Gawain from the two series didn't load on my phone. That's cool.

Last edited:

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
And chion now call him life spirit