Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Apparently, Proust is the biggest light bearer in the tower (not irregular obviously).

SIU WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE TPERIE FAMILY

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh well, maybe Tiara is the king and she dies at the hands of Traum to ensure the clash of the two Fhs... if Gustang cares about her.
I can't see how Androssi is relevant though

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It could also be Tiara. She mouthed off about potentially fighting Traumerei back at the hotel. Careful what you wish for. And Baam still has her pen on top of that.
It's possible, but I don't think SIU would opt for that kind of comedy with Tiara. We'll see.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh well, maybe Tiara is the king and she dies at the hands of Traum to ensure the clash of the two Fhs... if Gustang cares about her.
I can't see how Androssi is relevant though
She is definitely not going to die. This game happened because Gustang and Traumerei are supposed to clash in the first place.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
It's possible, but I don't think SIU would opt for that kind of comedy with Tiara. We'll see.

She is definitely not going to die. This game happened because Gustang and Traumerei are supposed to clash in the first place.
I thought Gustang said he ll only make his decision once he gets all the answers he seeks, hint the current conversation with Enkidu. Maybe Tiara's demise will add fuel to the fire

puras2307

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I thought Gustang said he ll only make his decision once he gets all the answers he seeks, hint the current conversation with Enkidu. Maybe Tiara's demise will add fuel to the fire
likely no i think he cares only abt enne zahard

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The fight against Traumerei is inevitable. What he'll do after depends on what is in the book. He could still defeat Traumerei in this game and not kill him(if he has the means).

I do believe that he cares about Tiara, but not that her death would be heart breaking or something.

Alexi52

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems like Rachel is still trying to get Enkido

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
Emile's forced relevance in the story is starting to annoy me lol; especially since Rachel seems to control it. Cant they just contact eachother through pockets

Last edited:

Tobi131313

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I have read the Raws, and it's hard not being a Yama fan after this chapter, he was drawn amazingly well. From how it looked to me, Rak missed Dumas, he twists his body out of the way, but he still doesn't have his arms back from Traums poison! Otherwise, i'm very interested in what both Rachel says and the conversation between Enkidu and Gustang

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We know that no one will die other than probably Goruro.

Urek and Luslec are almost there.

That train left, Enkidu apparently didn't say anything to gustang, so he attacked him and he fled entering Goruro.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I know he is against Gustang, but Enkidu isn't hype at all. He hasn't been since his introduction. A far cry from Leviathan.

The more I see him, the less I want to see Baam absorb him.
I just want him to take it so nobody else can have it. Don't care one bit if he never even uses it.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I know he is against Gustang, but Enkidu isn't hype at all. He hasn't been since his introduction. A far cry from Leviathan.

The more I see him, the less I want to see Baam absorb him.
I think the same.

And unlike Levi, it suggests that Baam will not stay with Enkidu.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
A W for Yama, hopefully it continue like that.

As for Dumas not being able to stop AA and Rak, it is fucking pathetic, the guy stopped multiple attack from a family head and can't a refular 2 meter from him.

This is a joke.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So Rak is the Rook and Goruro the Bishop, correct?

I just want him to take it so nobody else can have it. Don't care one bit if he never even uses it.
He reconciles with Traum and both die together.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yama used Yas’ attack there!!! He definitely ate his heart LOL!