Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don’t matter how much you love someone, you are not going to be together past 100 years especially if you’ve stopped aging in your 30’s!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Headon is all about causing mischief, he comes off as a feckless god here!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I question if the Master of the workshop truly gave the cube to Traum, or perhaps was it Gustang! The fact that the cube is ingrained with all their history and that riddle that came with the package!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The war is really Zahard vs Headon

Next flashback is important for androssi LPB

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Don’t matter how much you love someone, you are not going to be together past 100 years especially if you’ve stopped aging in your 30’s!!!

Headon is all about causing mischief, he comes off as a feckless god here!!!

I question if the Master of the workshop truly gave the cube to Traum, or perhaps was it Gustang! The fact that the cube is ingrained with all their history and that riddle that came with the package!!!
Towerborn even if isnt a regular, could live to 200 years just a reminder

harold.sota

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Headon is the final villain confirmed, that smile is final villain material. Baam will have his work cut out for him
Exactly, I totally agree with it.

There is also another aspect to it, recidivism...
Headon splitting the GW, is similar to Rachel and Bam splitting.

The real mystery is why?
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if:
Bams parents rebellion was provoked by Hadon and Enkidu ends up devoured by Rachel.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
2.5/10

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Traum told Enkidu to control Icarus so that she could love him back. Remember Enkidu said to Belerir that there was someone else who resisted his control (mind intact, talking within his mind). I guess it was Icarus. She was conscious the whole time while under his control and in the end Enkidu killed her.
Bingo I think this theory makes the most sense

S3ch188 - when Enkidu says “I’m losing the life force I received from my master”

now we know the master it was referring to was Headon
You sound kind of slow bro. Just because your Math teacher showed you what 3x 100 is does that make your math teacher your master? Headon showing Enkidu how to use his abilities doesn't make it his master. Enkidu master is Trau. Created by the workshop and assigned to serve Traum.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How tf does that make sense that Traum wanted Enkidu to possess that woman? When Enkidu reappeared before Traum he instantly knew who it was! Why would Traum want Enkidu to love him?!?!

He could have just had Enkidu replicate the woman’s form and voice or just asked for a doll that looked exactly like her!!!

When Enkidu possesses someone the individual dies.

Traum could have just requested for the marionette parasite that possessed Yihwa in the untrustworthy room!!!

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Traumerei used to has a wife
You mean the woman whose name is censored? Which part confirm that she was his wife? Traum now has multiple wives though.

so according to this translation, the original Enkidu was a "human". Therefore it's safe to assume that at least some of the towerborn are considered "human".
As for which ones are human and what distinguishes human from non-human, I don't know, but considering Headon saying " That's a wish even i can't fulfill. This Tower is a space for tests and trials. That's why the law strictly divides 'challengers(humans)' and all other beings" I wonder if any race whose members can potentially be chosen to climb the tower (including beastkin) falls under the umbrella of "human".
Looks like Headon was actually talking about humanoid being.

Based on what we know thus far, the only thing that makes sense is that they received a prophecy that only the Prince of Zahard could reach the top of the Tower.
Which prophecy? Half part of the key to open 135th floor is split among the rings carried by Prince of Zahard (maybe there is also a requirement about their blood so only they can reassemble the key and only if they are at 134th floor?). So Prince of Zahard are needed to open the door. Meanwhile, the other half are split in 13 months series.

If you are talking about what Gustang said about the real Prince that will take the last test of the tower, isn't that the test of 134th floor?

So even baam cannot reach the top of tower if the speculation that propechy only prince of zahard can reach the top of tower is real?
Technically, the prophecy Arlene made for Baam is not about reaching the top of the tower but open the door and climb, I guess he will unite the Prince of Zahard as the have the key.

Anyway, without irregular to ask the test from admin, towerborn can only reach the floor via test carried by non-admin and that is limited to 134th floor.

Last edited:

Aely

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think Traum told Enkidu to control Icarus so that she could love him back. Remember Enkidu said to Belerir that there was someone else who resisted his control (mind intact, talking within his mind). I guess it was Icarus. She was conscious the whole time while under his control and in the end Enkidu killed her.
Enkidu can only posses male bodies, so that theory would not make sense although we still haven’t met whoever managed to still be conscious even after being taken by Enkidu.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Did ya read the part where it says The 13 warriors split even before Enkidu became active. So I doubt Enkidu just being a Jelly Block, was the cause of any rift. The rift is about another subject.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So the FB started. Hope we get to see Gustang going crazy on the Tower right after this FB is over. Taking out Traum would be a cool start imo.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Enkidu can only posses male bodies, so that theory would not make sense although we still haven’t met whoever managed to still be conscious even after being taken by Enkidu.
He can only possess male bodies now, but the way he has been described implies that he could become anything originally. I doubt Traumerei asked him to possess Icarus/whoever that blonde girl is, but he probably tried to do it and/or take her form.

Did ya read the part where it says The 13 warriors split even before Enkidu became active. So I doubt Enkidu just being a Jelly Block, was the cause of any rift. The rift is about another subject.
It's about Zahard stopping his climb to become the King of the Tower. But the event which led to that is unknown.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Does this mean Traum still remembers who V and Arlene were? Since the memories he forgot was confirmed to be about Enkidu?

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I think Traumerei was involved in Zahard's murder of infant Baam. Probably was the one who held off V while Zahard committed the act.

Aely

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Does this mean Traum still remembers who V and Arlene were? Since the memories he forgot was confirmed to be about Enkidu?
Traumerei is confirmed to have forgotten Icarus and Enkidu as of now, but based on the fact that he never brought up Baam’s parents into a conversation but thought about someone who “reminded him of freedom”(while seeing Baam)implies he forgot about both Arlene and V(who Icarus related to freedom too iirc).

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Not necessarily, he seems to try to forget every unpleasant memories, memory of Enkidu might only be one of them.