Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 616 Spoilers & Discussion

sayan pal

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
when it be translated

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is a wierdo as well, for having all this written down about Traum! Was he spying on Traum the whole time?!?!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don’t get why Enkidu was soo adamant to please and yearning for Traum’s attention?! The attention seeking reminds me of crybaby Kirin! But being adamant to please reminds me of Gustang’s scripture people! Guiscard, Richie, Dumas, Proust, and Tiara all display this above and beyond quality to please Gustang!

Grace12025

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Gustang is a wierdo as well, for having all this written down about Traum! Was he spying on Traum the whole time?!?!
Yeah, I don't think this is what was written in the book. I guess Gustang is reading Bam's memories which includes Traum's hidden past told by Leviathan.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Btw after possessing goruro or bellerire, has he changed back to his original form when we see in this chapter? It seems like the head inside the gelly we saw in chapter 603, was of this creature, headon pointed out?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't think this is what was written in the book. I guess Gustang is reading Bam's memories which includes Traum's hidden past told by Leviathan.
I believe it is, biggest clue is the Narrator

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Notice how there are no accounts of when Traum is alone. Traum is only mentioned when Gustang or Enkidu are around him!

MO Enkidu was giving to Traum to spy on him, especially for the conversations he was having with Zahard! But Headon messed it all up!

Enkidu is Tiara on steroids + a GameShark (Iykyk)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Although severely limited, Tiara could use abilities of others, transform herself into anything and she had the shinsu body gimmick
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tiara too demonstrated invincibility vs towerborn!

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Headon: You are a creature that is not anything in particular, but could be anything.
Then can he become an admin?

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I don’t get why Enkidu was soo adamant to please and yearning for Traum’s attention?! The attention seeking reminds me of crybaby Kirin! But being adamant to please reminds me of Gustang’s scripture people! Guiscard, Richie, Dumas, Proust, and Tiara all display this above and beyond quality to please Gustang!
Some of u all bootlicker ur boss for a mere 30% raise in salary, but judge them for wanting an attention from the literal God smh

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Technically, the prophecy Arlene made for Baam is not about reaching the top of the tower but open the door and climb, I guess he will unite the Prince of Zahard as the have the key.

Anyway, without irregular to ask the test from admin, towerborn can only reach the floor via test carried by non-admin and that is limited to 134th floor.
I meant the prophecy only prince of zahard can reach the top is equal with nobody can pass the test on 134 to 135 *or even higher floor from that or even if after 135th conqueror as you say baam will unite the prince of zahard and conquer that floor, but after that baam still needs prince of zahard to go to the next floor til the top?

*edit

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I meant the prophecy only prince of zahard can reach the top is equal with nobody can pass the test on 134 to 135 *or even higher floor from that or even if after 135th conqueror as you say baam will unite the prince of zahard and conquer that floor, but after that baam still needs prince of zahard to go to the next floor til the top?

*edit
If this is about what Gustang said during Archimedes Arc, in my understanding, the "top" refer to 134th floor.

The rings that the Princes hold are half of the key to open 135th floor. The key to 136th floor is still in the admin of 135th floor, to get it, an irregular must request a test from the admin of 135th floor. Even if the Princes want to climb more, they cannot do it without irregular as the admin only give test if requested by irregular.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If this is about what Gustang said during Archimedes Arc, in my understanding, the "top" refer to 134th floor.

The rings that the Princes hold are half of the key to open 135th floor. The key to 136th floor is still in the admin of 135th floor, to get it, an irregular must request a test from the admin of 135th floor. Even if the Princes want to climb more, they cannot do it without irregular as the admin only give test if requested by irregular.
Yup the key to 135 has become pieces of fragment by zahard, rings that own by prince of zahard and the weapons that own by princess of zahard and climb new floor only can do by irregular because only irregular can directly request the test from admin.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I guess Blondie wanted to go with V initially but decided not to? Because he was with Arlen maybe? Or she is more like Zahard and co but has a specific goal that Traumerei doesn't like.

I wonder why Enkidu waited for months before returning to Traumerei.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I guess Blondie wanted to go with V initially but decided not to? Because he was with Arlen maybe? Or she is more like Zahard and co but has a specific goal that Traumerei doesn't like.
Or maybe she want to climb above 134th floor (similar to V and Arlene).

I wonder why Enkidu waited for months before returning to Traumerei.
Training?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Good chapter.

:kkthumbs