2016 Fairy Tail Awards Info Discussion Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

2016 Fairy Tail Awards Info Discussion Thread

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Ok let's bring the thread back on topic.

everyone support Plue for best non-human award!

frosch and happy too!

Plue is one of my favourite characters in FT, so are the rest of the Exceeds. I particularly like the way they interact with their friends and among themselves. They always turn a sad day into a happy one. :smile-big

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
turn a say day into a happy one?

that is true for Plue! :blush

whoa! that rhymed :D

don't forget to support plue, frosch, and happy. :^_^

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
and what's this break on the 24th about? You guys gonna have a KitKat fest? please tell me I can join! :gaw
nothing that exciting unfortunately. Just the boring preps with threads and all so you guys can have fun but you knew that already :p

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
nothing that exciting unfortunately. Just the boring preps with threads and all so you guys can have fun but you knew that already :p
oh.. forget I asked about joining... I actually have something important to attend to. :sweatbunny

sorry.. :worrybunny

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
oh.. forget I asked about joining... I actually have something important to attend to. :sweatbunny

sorry.. :worrybunny
Well, what I meant was that we were going to prepare the polls and make sure everything is set during the break on our end, so technically, you wouldn't be able to join in XD. It was small talk, nothing to worry about haha:D

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Out of all the awards given out this year, I have to say that the "Best Pairing Award" is my favorite.

Mainly because I nominated GrayMi (Gray x Mira), but that's besides the point.

I just want to see how far GrayMi goes in comparison to other ships before it crashes and burns.

Just so I get an idea where it stands in the Shipping Realm.

I'm interested, so let's see how many people I will be able to convince to vote for GrayMi.

Get ready, because the Exorcist Mage and his Demon is your highest competitor.

They don't call it a crackship for no reason.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Does the part of CSK arriving and his fight against Mard Geer count as part of Lucy vs Tartaros?

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Does the part of CSK arriving and his fight against Mard Geer count as part of Lucy vs Tartaros?
Yes I think so. CSK is technically summoned by Lucy, even if it's not the standard 'Open the Gate' with a key. So while everyone was taken out by Alegria, Lucy was fighting Tartarus. From memory this includes Mard Geer, Torafusa, Jackal, Lamy and Tartarus soldiers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Diff topic - I think I'm going to vote differently (for a few things) than I nominated. Some of the nominations were better than mine. I think the fashionable category some people made good points.

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Guys.. I can't find the option to vote for Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel vs Faust/Dorma Anim. (Edolas Arc)

can you look into it? :huh:

thanks! :^_^

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Why is Acnologia not there in non-humans?

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Why is Acnologia not there in non-humans?
This is because he's a human. Upon further review, Acnologia is a human who is able to transform into a dragon. We have other characters who have transformation magic (eg the gods of Ishgar) but they weren't included. It's only fair to leave out acnologia in that case.
Guys.. I can't find the option to vote for Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel vs Faust/Dorma Anim. (Edolas Arc)

can you look into it? :huh:

thanks! :^_^
Apologies, it was an error and has been fixed. Thanks for the notice.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
This is because he's a human. Upon further review, Acnologia is a human who is able to transform into a dragon. We have other characters who have transformation magic (eg the gods of Ishgar) but they weren't included. It's only fair to leave out acnologia in that case.

Apologies, it was an error and has been fixed. Thanks for the notice.
Oh I see.

Don't forget he would've stomped the poll were he in that ;)

Static

Reaction score
Country
India

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Oh I see.

Don't forget he would've stomped the poll were he in that ;)

Though it may be so, but there are still a lot of others who are just as well-loved as anyone else. Well, truly, Acnologia is in fact a human who has the ability to transform into a dragon. I like this character, but I also like many others too. :)

Doughboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Man looking at the voting nominations for Best Panel/Page it's much harder than I would of thought.... Alvarez arc has its ups and downs but so many amazing shots are in this arc that I'm kinda struggling which ones I should vote for. 7 choices seems like alot but it isn't aha, good job mods

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
TFW when almost all threads in this sub-section have 'atomic_2000' written in the last posts' part :p

@Doughboy Yeahhhh, your hand definitely slipped :derp

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Man looking at the voting nominations for Best Panel/Page it's much harder than I would of thought.... Alvarez arc has its ups and downs but so many amazing shots are in this arc that I'm kinda struggling which ones I should vote for. 7 choices seems like alot but it isn't aha, good job mods

Are there too many for all of you? Should we reduce the number of votes?

Hahaha! I'm just kidding... You guys did a good job in nominating that many, which shows that you do know your series well. Mashima will be pleased if he knows the number of international fanbase is like, particularly from our community. :smile-big

TFW when almost all threads in this sub-section have 'atomic_2000' written in the last posts' part :p

@Doughboy Yeahhhh, your hand definitely slipped :derp

I'm totally in awe to see the entire page on my screen with only one name... :teehee This is only the start of the game.... more people will be flooding in soon. :^_^ While voting, please do tell us how you have decided to pick your choices.